Rareflag 2 thread

I just wanted the bahrain bro to come back and tell me more about this money conversion and wives plan

Also post them rare flags

bumpus

Yeah seriously that Saudi guy needs to come back the fucking nigger loving mods ruined our great conversation with him

#
Ive been following this thread just for your replies so i figured i would get in and ask straight up questions to stop beating around the bush.

1-as an american citizen(non-white, light skinned dominican) can i attempt to apply for a work visa and citizenship over there?

2-can you elaborate on this conversion money? How do you attain it? Do you just show up say i wish to convert and cash a check? Lol

3-the whole wives things. Can i move my wives? Any penalties on too many wives? What is the taxes on combined wife income?

4-what is the "norm" there? Are there and is it socially acceptable for a man to achieve multiple working wives to sustain him?

5-islam has always genuinely interested me after spending some time in afghanistan killing some of them i really admired their patriarchal society

Yeah so post flags in the mean time till either he comes back or some other bahrain muslim fills us in

I am genuinely interested

Man, if only more countries will gain independence, or at least change their flag, I will be more than grateful to get it for my collection.

Pic related, a beautiful flag, of a not so beautiful country

That is a nice flag!

r8

Look at this beauty

Anyone know what flag this is? Pretty sure it's an extension only flag. Not sure if it's custom like Pluto

It really is, isn't it? it's Novorassiya's flag, a country that is between Ukraine and Russia, and still not recognized by any other country, even when it is independent. I wish I would be able to see it here on Sup Forums, and save it, while asking him many questions I have about his country :^)

oh and here, for the thread

Guinea-Bissau, right?

8.5/10
Very nice

Here is sealand

Anyone have Pluto as the original gif? I've only got a crappy png version.

100% an extension

So is it more likely to be a territory flag or more like pic related?

I lied that isn't sealand

Thanks for the help anons hopefully this will attract the attention of someone knowledgeable on that 30k conversion money and haram building scheme in Saudi Arabia

Yes, but it is very rare, don't just spam it please.

What do you mean by extension?

Go figure

Thanks. I usually don't post the flags themselves but pngs are worthless. You wouldn't happen to have any others would you? I have the moon, ceres, outer space and but i've heard saturn was used once or twice

You can download to Sup Forums extensions, that add city/state flags

Where can I get these extensions?

Search on google

I'll post everything I have.

Want to tell me what they're called at least?

I have the Antilles, Marshall islands and u.s.m.o.i, along with Antarctica,saint martin and south sudan, and probably more that I just didn't care to search for

I don't have Cabinda, Polony, International airspace, international waters, combine or the ? Any help would be appreciated

Also need the original Antarctica that is now defunct

here you go:
replace exclamation points with periods.
> flaghunters!github!io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/

Am I rare?

Damn im losing hope.
I think the saudi is gone to fuck his harem :(

Anyone else know about saudi arabia?

I saved this one around Christmas time. Saudi Arabia posters show up from time to time.

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

I saved this one last night. I'm surprised nobody made a fuss over it.

Pic related

1- Work visa yes, citizenship no. We don't want to be another swedistan, so we don't give away passports.
2- Pretty much, you'll know the details when the time comes. You also get other perks.
3- You can move them or do whatever you want. There are ways to avoid penalties on "too many" wives. WTF is tax? It's Saudi Arabia, 0%
4- like I told the previous guy, probably not as much in a civilized area as in a conservative shithole, but the law is on your side either way
5 not a question

Yeah I think he's gone. I was the other nigger talking to him. I'm just going to research what he was telling us though

This guy showed up today, he was a total fag.

Just when I thought you were gone! kek

This was my last question before the mods gave the last thread the rope.

>Will people there be turned away by the fact that I am American? Like I said I'm arab too, I'm lebanese but I'm more American than anything because I was born and raised here. Generally, what are peoples sentiments on Americans?

> Swedistan.

Flag related

Allah has answered my prayers! Welcome back

Thank you!

I'm out. Does anybody have Vatican city? Or at least the screencaps when Vatican City posted here?

>WTF is tax? It's Saudi Arabia, 0%

I gotta move there soon before your oil is lost and the government starts needing taxes kek.

What do you do for work there bro?

Most people don't care, but in a conservative shithole (where you would ideally be situated for your harem plan) they probably would hate you until you say you're a Muslim, then you're cool to them.

Look like no one noticed me

I have both.

Could be the byzantine flag?

No problem lad

Test here

Been there many times as a tourist ;) Only started loving my country after seeing the mess in yours. Good PR though.

Sweet. I would probably get along with them just fine. Do you have a harem yourself? Also, I can't get in trouble if I hit one of my wives right?

How was the food there

Nice, goyim

Nice

I found some more, not rare but uncommon

Hit away, Quran allows it and Quran is the law here.

I don't have a harem, I prefer to have fun abroad

Saltier than seawater.

I know, right

They put too much food there.

>you will never see the shiny US flag posted
Motherfuckers, burgers! Can't you take back the Philippines and give them that flag??

DESU thought you were france
I-Im sorry user

Trinidad and Tobago used to be rare.