Julia appreciation thread - pt 2

.....please continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maek dah voizes stahp!

Autism exists. I don't understand why you guys want to make fun of an autistic character on the most watched childrens show ever.

I can see making fun of a gay character. Because you chose who you want to have sex with and normalizing homosexuality leads to more homosexuals.

But you don't get to chose if you are retarded

It's too close to home, makes Sup Forums feel uncomfortable.

this is the internet, we make fun of everything.

especially if people say we cant or shouldn't. were assholes, so that no one else has to be.

Found the autist

Why was the last thread deleted?

we love our Julia, don't we Sup Forums?

so is it happening? is she the new symbol of the alt-right?

So we're making the autistic one from sesame street a "WHITE NATIONALIST OY VEY" symbol? I'm down.

We're not making fun of her at all. Julia-chan is /ourgirl/.

Quick, get her on ADL and SPLC lists of hate symbols

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

This is the best test to find out if you are an autist.

Make her shirt purple.
A version with a pastel Trump hat wouldn't be bad either.

>. I don't understand why you guys want to make fun of an autistic character on the most watched childrens show ever.

who the fuck implied your understanding was a requirement? Sorry not everything people enjoy caters to your specific tastes, captain selfish

when's the julia hentai coming?

already here

Actually i have cerebral palsy and the right side of my body is stunted. My right leg was lengthened anout 2 inches with surgery but is still about 2 inches short.

I got a 1540 on my sat though. 99th percentile on every standerdized test. So i am probably exactly what you think of when you think autist.

But technically i have cerebral palsy.

HEIL JULIA

Go back to Red dit, mr. nofun

You're a small guy

LURK MOAR FAGGET

kek

From 1 to Chris-chan, how autistic am I?

Check rule 34: there's moar than a dozen pics already.

I'm ASD, and I think this "Julia 4 Sup Forums" meme is great.

autism may exist, but so does things like cleft pallete and down syndrome. All genetic defects that should be eliminated at birth.

DELETE THIS

Oh boy she is a cutie.
I hope she gets to live a long and fulfilling life with all the support and opportunities I had.

Anything out there for footfags yet?

No, not Down's, Autism.

Kindly grow a dick

We love our QT aspie girls don't we pol?

>tfw no autistic gf to play "footsies" with you

I'm normal and I think you're autistic

It used to be called Aspergers (my preferred term, I am "high-functioning" ) but it's called ASD now. Well, I'm ASD and I think you're a sheep-shagging faggot.

High functionality huh?

Do you spill your cheerios all over when you eat?
Are you hands and dick all rubbed raw from jerkin it 24/7?
Do you mumble likena twat?

Please tell me you're chemically neutered?

Well have you ever considered that most of us here have been diagnosed with autism and feel comradery with someone else who has it?

Actually its going to be hilarious watching the communist libtards attack the autistic Muppet as a so called "hate symbol" because Sup Forums likes her. Anytime the commies hang themselves in the public square, it is a good day.

this, we just like her

bump

No to all.
Do you prefer vaginal or anal penetration when in indulging in your interspecies intercourse?
Do you wipe your dick on the animal afterwards?
Does it spoil the taste of the meat or does it add to the flavour?
Is there any chance you are not descended from a criminal we expelled in the 18th century?
Are you a nigger?
Are you a muslim nigger?

B O N G E D

It's spelled camaraderie, you neurotypical

I'm autistic myself, desu... I don't really mind autism jokes that much either: I've met too many other autists to object anymore...

REMINDER

>Implying putting a butterfly on her hand makes them the same
Kill yourself.

Autism detected

>implying my implying
They look alike, that's all nigger

tfw you see your OC in the wild.

/fit/ made Julia.

She's always been here.

Why is she a NAZI MAGA meme?
>Because she is autistic?
>a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

Doesn't really make sense but I'll kek in and check it just the same.
What kind of leaf would I be if I missed an opportunity to shitpost in a Sup Forums thread.

>jut

Our girl/10

julia having 'nam flashbacks

This