>>117685034

Yes. Many times over

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle.uchicago.edu/020328/nicotine.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine#Enhancing_performance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not a jew slave so no

Yep. About 10 times so far. Another 5-10 to go.

Peat gavel

I just get stoned

Nah, I'm not gay or retarded.

>smoking a pack a day
ISHYGDDT

buying into the nicotine jew

Nicotine is Vitamin B3. Titmilk is weed pretty much. Nicotine kills estrogen. Use vapes if you are paranoid. Or a patch. Does this substance appear elsewhere? How much needs to accumulate? Nothingn cleans you? Lung cells regenerate themselves every three weeks. Smokers' lungs are stolen for transplants all the time. Smoking improves cognitive function and keeps you thin. Prevents preeclampsia. Better joint surgeries. Better heart attack recoveries. Japan and Greece smoke more. Less lung cancer. When rats stopped. That is when they got sick

worst recreational drug in existence except some opiates

That character Ralph fiennes played in schlinders list actually woke up each morning and shot prisoners while smoking a cig..

Pretty sure last month pol said the tobacco companies aren't owned by jews

Black lung is only for coal miners
>OD'd on estrogen
Stupid clammo. Nazis were closeted. Zionist. Loved females. And you are a cuck

DOWN WITH VITAMINS!

I quit 4 years ago.

Willpowerlets BTFO

a legit gov't would simply make it illegal to add that shit
instead they charge 900% tax and run ads saying "smoking is bad"

You quit? What about the proven benefits to dopamine and memory?

Everything this board says is cancer. When you start coughing more now and not before. This is not a clear out. This is you maybe getting sick. Nofap gives ass cancer. Use your g spots females dont have and then piss on ya, boys

DOWN WITH FERTILISERS PASS ME MY LIQUOR AND DINOSAUR BURNING MACHINES

Yes I got my dose.
Made me feel a lot better for not living in 56% white country.

Since I was fifteen so, going on 12 years now.

Reminder that nicotine destroys estrogen.

Cigarette addicts, why are you a willing drug addict but you consume the shittiest drug in existence? Is it just because you're a slave to the system and too fucking pussy real drugs?
good luck with that

>this still
Fucking hell.
>What about the proven benefits
There are none.

chronicle.uchicago.edu/020328/nicotine.shtml

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine#Enhancing_performance

inb4 >wiki isn't a real source

That feel when E Cig Vape master

i smoke american spirit tobacco, i buy it in a can and roll it myself.

it's completely organic and additive free.

nicotine is objectively good for you.

and YES. over 70% of lung cancer that is related to smoking occurs only when you STOP SMOKING. it occurs as a result of the LACK of smoke.

cancer is not understood at all.

I still don't get why the government doesn't fund research into safer cigarettes (activated Carbon, etc.).

This shit is abstinence-only sex education all over again.

>nicotine is objectively good for you
Doesn't mean you need to smoke to get it. We're not cavemen.
>over 70% of lung cancer that is related to smoking occurs only when you STOP SMOKING. it occurs as a result of the LACK of smoke.
Wow, that really sounds like something that's true.
>research into safer cigarettes
Because it wouldn't come to any conclusion because such things don't exist. We don't need more worthless money sinks.

you sound like such a huge pussy.

yes, and im about to get another dose now. Im also enjoying not becoming a girl thanks to cigarettes.

>69 of the additives are carcinogenic

why don't they just...leave those out?

>safe cigarettes
>worthless money sinks
the free market would like a word with you

Real men use Copenhagen

I smoke tobacco , checkmate shitlord

Only reason I don't smoke like a fiend is because they are probably the worst thing you can do for your oral health

>Im also enjoying not becoming a girl thanks to cigarettes.

Holy fuck lol... Nicotine literally squeezes your circulatory pathways and shuts down your ability to produce any damage, testosterone and sperm obviously included...

Shekinah hoax detected

Healing* not damage

this

see: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22566015
Most studies seem to conclude the same things...

>Smoking decreases tissue oxygenation and aerobe metabolism temporarily. The inflammatory healing response is attenuated by a reduced inflammatory cell chemotactic responsiveness, migratory function, and oxidative bactericidal mechanisms. In addition, the release of proteolytic enzymes and inhibitors is imbalanced. The proliferative response is impaired by a reduced fibroblast migration and proliferation in addition to a downregulated collagen synthesis and deposition. Smoking cessation restores tissue oxygenation and metabolism rapidly. Inflammatory cell response is reversed in part within 4 weeks, whereas the proliferative response remains impaired. Nicotine does not affect tissue microenvironment, but appears to impair inflammation and stimulate proliferation.

It is nicotinic acid. Niacin. B3. Bodybuilders use it for vascularity. Your studies took cadaver skin and smoked on it in vitro. Ooooo

Also. I have type O and we cannot get high cholesterol. It's biologically impossible. We don't have the sticky fat glue parts of our cells to collect all the bacon

naa
pic related

Probably from passive smoking from pikeys that smoke in public on the pavement, and right outside my work building's main entrance.