KILL A FUCKING POO IN THE LOO TODAY

KILL A FUCKING POO IN THE LOO TODAY

How do we deal with the shitpeople question?

Pìc related, India has killed a tiger with a tractor by crushing it because they are walking human garbage.

KILL A POO IN THE LOO TODAY.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XE5IuPmoV58

Pajeets are fine.

>killed two people
They should've just shot it, but I don't blame them

actually pajeets are probably one of the best people in general when it comes to wildlife treatment. they're mostly vegetarian and don't hunt every animal to extinction like the chinese do.

that said, it's a shame another tiger is dead when it wasn't even doing anything. i fear we will see tigers go extinct within my lifetime.

A SINGLE TIGERS LIFE IS WORTH A THOUSAND INDIANS LIVES, AT LEAST

FUCK THEM FUCK ALL OF THEM
THE BRITISH SHOULD HAVE EXTERMINATED EVER SINGLE ONE

It killed two people.
Also it didn't look like they were trying to kill it, just some weird, idiotic way of capturing it.

>i fear we will see tigers go extinct within my lifetime.
why does it matter. it's not like you'll ever see one in the wild anyway. the HD footage will be around forever.

They were literally screaming 'CRUSH IT'.

That's your average poo in the loo's mentality.

it doesn't matter if i never see a tiger. tigers have been a big part of human culture. it would be a shame if they went extinct.

India is a great place goy!!! Indians are very good people, they are the best immigrants, believe me!!!!!!!

People who commit serious animal cruelty should be fed to lions desu.

And a single tiger is worth a million Indians.

Bengalese Tigers are far from extinct. They're a danger to the surrounding villages, and when a tiger begins killing people then they're right to kill it. They don't hunt tigers for their hides or their meet, they're not over hunting them to extinction. They kill the tigers when the tigers become a threat to people.

there are many reasons to hate poos, this is not one of them

Maybe people should fuck off out of tiger habitat.

It's not like there aren't enough Indians already.

If they don't want to get eaten by tigers they shouldn't build their shit filled villages in the Tigers territory

Fuck Indians

>the HD footage will be around forever.

People like you are what's wrong with the world

Why don't you donate your house and your mom's dildo to the Indian People Conservation Program, if you value those shitskins so much?

Are you a Pooboo?

>he a gud tiga. he dindu nuffin

Ayy
What do you think your ancestors did you fucking retards? Do you think when America settlers moved in animals packed up and left to "their grounds"? You fucking idealistic child.
You too you crooked tooth criminal fuck, your people also had to fight nature and settle the land, your people just did it a long time ago.

technically speaking they'll very well likely end up going extinct in the wild but live on in animal sanctuaries, preserves, zoos, etc.

One thing different groups have done in recent decades is make sure they have enough viable material to clone a large breeding amounts of said animals.

Technically speaking the various subspecies of tigers in and around India have the largest amount of wild tigers but the pooloos are largely afraid of em and would rather see em gone and they're easy access for chinese habitual useage.

Russia is one of the few countries that actually does a decent job of protecting their tigers (Siberian tigers) but there ain't but about 400-500 of them fuckers out in the wild and they're difficult to keep track of

>tiger population: 3890
>pajeet population: 1.252 billion

Digits check out.
Kek agrees.

We can stand to lose a few hundred million Indians.

Yeah, and it's a fucking travesty how many species were wiped out in the process.

But in Australia today we have huge reserved wildlife parks that actually do get in the way of massive mining projects and we STOP the development until there's a suitable environmental plan that preserves the biodiversity of the reserve alongside the development. Meanwhile in India they're spreading like a diseased blanket across the Earth. A carpet of poo that suffocates everything that isn't a cow.

>HURR YOUR DUMB IDEALISTS
no u. You're the fucking spastic who doesn't realise that wiping out entire parts of an ecosystem precipitates ecological collapse. Guess what fucktard - you live on this planet too.

Your edgy teenage need to pursue unlimited development simply out of contrarian disdain for the environmentalist feelfags is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Kill yourself.

This. Tigers are good population control for that wasteland. Better start a Tiger breeding program

This is good
You're a complete fucking retard
>yeah we did it but it's ok now, something something, shitskins, current year, something
Shut your faggot mouth, I'm not even a wipe out wildlife spewing faggot, I'm a fucking outdoorsman you whiney little faggot and I fully understand why it's important to keep shit alive but I will 10/10 times put a bullet in any animal that kills another human.
Stop being a fucking retard, this is how it's always been and always will be, we're humans and will always kill what kills humans

>lol dude, nothing matters
Off yourself then.

It didn't kill any people, just pooinloos.

>Indians
>human
pick one and only one

>I'm not even a wipe out wildlife spewing faggot
>I will 10/10 times put a bullet in any animal that kills another human.
These are contradictory.

Here's how it goes down:
Poo in loos set up a village inside tiger range.
Tigers attack villagers because there's no food left.
You shoot the tigers.

Rinse and repeat.

AND SUDDENLY THERE ARE NO TIGERS LEFT AND MORONS LIKE YOU ARE WONDERING WHERE THEY'VE GONE.

If humans live with tigers humans will get attacked by tigers. There's only two solutions: remove the humans, or remove the tigers.

There is no "don't remove the tigers but also kill the tigers and everything ends happily ever after."

Shoot yourself.

There are many more poos than there are tigers.

>the tiger killed two people

what did they do, poo in the woods?

What about the thylecines, huh? How many of those are left?

None, and it's a damn shame. It only underscores the importance of retaining the biological diversity we already have.

I'm not even meming when I say I would rather a tiger kill 10 Indian human trash than have another one killed. Indians contribute nothing to the world except polluting, risking nuclear war, increasing the risk of an anti-biotic resistant super bug, and overpopulating the fuck out of what was once a beautiful landscape. Fuck India.

Nice!
The only reason you have "wildlife sanctuaries" is because the majority of your country is uninhabitable, get the fuck off your high horse you little cunt. You know that if it people could live there you would have moved out there and populated it too. Don't set double standards because they have habitable land and are expanding.
They're driving my favorite tarantula to extinction but that isn't my business because it's their land and want to expand so that people can settle it.
>you'll hunt animals that kill people therefore you want all wildlife gone
K

Fucking this

>will 10/10 times put a bullet in any animal that kills another human.

Let's see how that plays out:
>police chasing serial killer on run
>police dogs attack serial killer
>killer suffer life-threatening injuries
>you come onto the scene with a big ass gun
>you: "ey u stupid dogs dy"
>you kill the dogs
>police target you
>you have been arrested
>you are now lambasted online by liberals

Not so good now, is it?

>The only reason you have "wildlife sanctuaries" is because the majority of your country is uninhabitable, get the fuck off your high horse you little cunt. You know that if it people could live there you would have moved out there and populated it too. Don't set double standards because they have habitable land and are expanding.
You fucking retard, most of our wildlife reserves are in tropical rainforest in Far North Queensland where there are huge mineral reserves which is why big mines like Adani Coal are so hotly contested.

You have now gone full retard and are spewing shit that you know NOTHING about.

Jesus Christ, you are exactly the edgy 16 year old I was before I grew up.

>They're driving my favorite tarantula to extinction but that isn't my business
AHAHA WHAT A FUCKING KEK.

MAKE it your business you spineless fuck.

Shitpost/10
Oh so you could live out there? Mining ops and habitable lands are different things, try again retard.
Yeah let me take away India's sovereignty and stop them because of a fucking arachnid
Use another buzzword

>Far North Queensland is inhabitable
Why is it one of the fastest developing regions in Australia then?

Shut your fucking mouth you retard. You're just another American mouthing off about countries he's never been to and that he knows nothing about.

>let me take away India's sovereignty and stop them because of a fucking arachnid
Are you implying India deserves sovereignty when all it does is carpet the world in poo?

You're a cu.ck who is too busy "respecting muh property rights" to save himself. India could be farting poison gas in your face and you'd sit there screaming NO YOU CAN'T STOP THEM, MUH SOVEREIGNTEEEEE.

Fuck you. Isolationism is a slow death.

India needs to be recolonized and have half its population sterilized.

That's the only way that they can make progress.

This is now a pajeet hate thread.

/IndianGenocide/ When?

>one tiger
>2 pajeets
Gonna need around 500 million

my dream is jihadists take control of indias nukes and the whole area just gets glassed by every nuclear power on the planet. all asians are subhuman but poos are the worst

>tractor
IT'S A BACKHOE YOU FUCKING PLEB

Where they indians or people. Cant be both.

Didnt read any part of this thread except the title. But I thought I might contribute with my attached image.Praise kek may he rid the world of these smelly poos

This

>tigger kills two people
>it wasn't even doing anything
DINDU NUFFIN' HE WUZ A GOOD TAIGA!

TAIGA JUS WANNID FOOD

HE AINT DOIN NO WRONG

I wish I could say the same about indians.

POOR TAIGA HAD TA EAT DEM FILTHY ASS PAJ-EATS FO SUHVIVUL

Most of the North American megafauna was wiped out by red indians long before the whites came.

>people

HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO PERCH

HE WAS GOING TO CHASE HIS TAIL AROUND

I agree with you Aussie.