Yo dawg I heard you think somethings wrong with Communism

Yo dawg I heard you think somethings wrong with Communism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VY48m7uEtqc
dotesports.com/general/twitch-streaming-money-careers-destiny-1785
forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2011/04/19/starcrafts-destiny-talks-esports-and-gaming-for-a-living/#f02f8f7e6686
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bruh look at this dude

He looks like a bobble head lmao

I want to fuck destiny but I think he'd be rude after

is that a photoshop? his head look so big and weird

He looks like his soul was taken from him and he's a lifeless husk

>ideology that killed more people than anything else in history
Mao starved more people in two years than were killed in World War II

>Jelly cos to intelligent

mans head with a child body, wtf.

>Yo dawg why the fuck did you cum in my ass?

Weak. Eat some Pro eat some Carb eat some Fat. Deadlift. Squat. OHP. Flat Bench. Rinse repeat.

this waiting for the non-shopped original version of this pic

DAD I WANT ICE CREAM RIGHT FUCKING NOW DAWG

this has to be a shop.

In a communist society he wouldn't have the luxury of making a living by playing video games.

it's not shopped. he literally looks like a bobble head

See

Even though it's a bitch move it would feel amazing to just straight sucker punch this faggot

Is this guy the Supreme Manlet?

lost

you could punch him in any circumstance with full warning and ability to brace and it'd all have the same effect

Yeah, it doesn't fucking work, you fucking bobblehead

I've had a similar thought.

>when you do zero physical exercise in your entire life

his head is too big for his body

how? why didn't his bone structure develop past age 8?

WHO THE FUCK is this manchild and why do I keep seeing him.

Quick rundown?

yo dawg you can't blame the idea for the human execution of communism. it just wasn't the right kind / implimented properly / sabotaged by Capitalism / can't exist along side capitalism cause it can't compete

wait so steve is a giga manlet? i used to enjoy his stream years ago though.

i think he just has extremely low test.

like there is no difference in how thick his forearms are vs his upper arms. his shoulder are the exact same width as his torso, not wider. etc. literally less muscle mass than your average 15 year old girl

>dude
She's a total fag bro

Is this guy 12 years old or just really low test? Lmao

Is that photoshopped or are those actual proportions?

Destiny is just ... not likable or charasmatic.
He pretends to be logical and pro-factual but as soon as someone produces facts that don't support his views he ignores them or says they're wrong.
He also has the memory of a literaly goldfish, why is that?
I remember him talking about GDP or something like that and then saying that he didnt say GDP.
It's very odd.
>also how do I explain to my daughter why incest is wrong????
dude this guy is messed up

yo dawg,I heard you said incest is wrong?

You're a tiny guy

This motherfucker is probs way happier and nicer than any one of us will ever be.

I'm thinking real manletism is not a matter of height-cutoff but having the head of a fully matured adult male stuck onto the body of a gangly teenager, like it's a form of dwarfism or something.

he's some dipshit video game streamer. lately he's had some political "debates" with other internet personalities. most recently he got his asshole stretched out by alt-right champion, sargon of akkad.

>t. manlet

We seriously need to get Molymeme on this faggot

He would literally implode into an autistic fit of rage

>he literally looks like a bobble head

Not just looks.

youtu.be/VY48m7uEtqc

He's like the skinny captain america.

His whole shtick is to race bait and wait for frustration to set in. Jontron fell for it. Sargon didn't. He also gets whiny and is easily frustrated when he can't corner u into admitting u really hate niggers or women or muslims or cheerios.

his wife left him, hes a cuck who has to pay for the kid while the mom is off fucking other guys, he is 50k in student loan debt, built like a 10 year old girl, and he begs for donations online.

so, no.

Kek

An ex-SC2 player who is essentially is a mixture of /r9k/, Sup Forums, and reddit. He debates randos on twitch and gets btfo on the daily vs anyone who isn't mildly autistic and/or retarded.

You're welcome.

This.

>Listen dawg I-
HANG ON
HANG ON
HANG ON
THIS IS MY SHOW OK? I HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE THAN YOU.

keekekek

Second explanation funniest explanation

This dawg just ended half of Sargon's career. One of Sargon's channels have been terminated.

Sargon literally made him cry on stream

Not to mention Shkreli diagnosed him with autism live on his stream

Sargon is literally crying on twitter right now because Destiny bullied him so hard.

That was Sargon's shit-posting channel so he honestly lost nothing in it being falsely DMCA'd. What Destiny did is what most people would call being a little bitch boy.

No surprise there if you've seen Destiny's past work.

>poor people need I-phones

How the fuck do you come out of a debate with that line without hanging yourself?

Destiny's fans were calling him a retard for even saying that

and that's a bad thing how?

Who art thou fag? A fuckity faggot to be sure. Reeeeeeee and FUCK OFF. No faggots allowed unless you're a Sup Forums smoking faggot.

>falsely DMCA'd
Wrong, if it was falsely DCMA'd, the channel wouldn't be dead

WOW WHEN HE SAID "WHAT'S WRONG WITH COMMUNISM" WHAT HE MEANT TO ASK WAS HOW AN POLITICAL-ECONOMIC SYSTEM IS RELEVANT TO THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC FACTORS THEY WERE DISCUSSING.

>that projection

dotesports.com/general/twitch-streaming-money-careers-destiny-1785

He was making over 100k in 2015, and it's even more now. He was able to buy a house with his esports and streaming earnings since 2011.

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2011/04/19/starcrafts-destiny-talks-esports-and-gaming-for-a-living/#f02f8f7e6686

Also, I don't think he minds not being with his ex wife at all the guy's been through several younger hotter chicks.

no shit yo it kills people

How the fuck did someone not refute his shitty ideology by now?

its always frustrating to listen to destiny, but demanding explanation for a statistic black divorce was so fucking retarded and he kept doing it

>calls himself a communist
>"DUDE WE NEED MORE IMMIGRATION SO RICH PEOPLE CAN HAVE CHEAPER LABOUR"

REALLY makes you think...

look at the top of his head!

turn off that proxy destiny, your minerals are getting high

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A BETTER PHILOSOPHER THAN ME????

MIKE

Its happened to other channels as well. This isn't something new and when it has happened generally these creators fight it to get these channels restored. Thus the false DMCA not DCMA.

However, as explained before this was Sargons shit-tier sub channel. You think he honestly cares about that channel enough to fight for it when he simply just made a new channel.

P O C K E T P O O L

>Dawg wtf does that hav-
M I K E

Has Destiny acknowledged the Naked Ape video? I didn't watch it til recently, he didn't even bring up the debate, it was just a solid smear.

The sweetie on the right needs to be filled with my hot nut load.

How does a person this short even function? I'd pay $50 just to see a gif of him waddle over to that monitor behind him. The top of his head would barely line up to the middle of the screen.

Agreed. I can't believe he snagged the hot one

>Sup Forums can only make retarded strawmen of Destiny
>meanwhile he can obliterate any alt-righter in a debate by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit from some kids blog

molymeme would get destroyed, tell destiny he has to shut up because it's his show, then remember he's not on his own show, and then have to call in Mike to help him hang himself

What a fucking manlet!! Did he forget to turn off the DK Mode?

>have a "job" producing nothing of value and only mediocre entertainment
>lol fuck the free market system that allows me to do this

You are horribly outnumbered here faggot.

destiny's done a good job of pulling me towards radical centrism

Is this a limited edition Fallout bobblehead?

Where can I buy one?

yo dawg sit down and do this autism test real quick

But destiny's debating style consists only of making a strawman of his opponent DAWG

NOT AN ARGUMENT
>MIKE. WHY THE FUCK DID I BOOK THIS MORON
>THIS IS MY SHOW NOW

Destiny has no arguments outside of quoting mainstream news articles. If he didn't have google during a debate, he would just stop talking and slowly begin to cry. He needs authoritative outlets to draw conclusions from, since anything that hasn't been pronounced by LEADING ECONOMISTS or was on the front page of the WSJ or AP simply isn't fact.

for a catman he sure does say dawg a lot

Am I the only one who looked at OPs picture and immediately thought "I need to start doing shoulder exercises?"

>WOW HOW CAN YOU DRAW FROM AUTHORITATIVE SOURCES AND NOT MY FEELZ???

>merely because someone agrees with my position, they're an authority

Thanks for proving my point Destiny, confirmation bias: the debater.

I live in Omaha and see him almost everyday, he's a pretty nice guy. I think the guy has a pretty bad Amphetamin problem though.

Literally who?

Who keeps making this faggot relevant and why?
Who are you people?

Overhead Press immediately popped into my head.