If Trump gets impeached, what would happen? Does Pence take over? What if he had collusion with Russia too?

If Trump gets impeached, what would happen? Does Pence take over? What if he had collusion with Russia too?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/83641/
exhentai.org/g/545048/fb8a8da2af/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pence is pure, faggot

what if he isn't though lad

I think Paul Ryan is third in line.
There's like 16+ places: they'll keep going down the list.

is it a legitimate impossibility to drain the swamp during their reign?

Is there a way to oust every single one from office?

Trump will still be president,He just wont be in office.

However,him getting impeached seems impossible atm

Who are the "swamp" you're referring to?

Barron trump will assume control and we'll be in a new golden age

Fucking retard. It would be cabinet members then Ryan liberal ducks are fucked for four years

...source?

Let me be more non-partisan...

Is it impossible to remove a president, VP, and cabinet from being in the seat of power?

If the entire administration is found to be corrupt enough that they are putting their country at risk, is it possible at all to clear them all out?

Pic related. Also once the VP becomes president, a new vp is nominated and goes through a confirmation process, becoming the new second in line.

This. Republicans have total control atm.

It would be a good thing imo. They just need to execute immigration (via supreme court strength) to save gdp per capita and the parties future. Without immigrants the dems will have to shift the narrative to win elections.

Only one at a time. Unless there is a revolution and the government is overthrown. Within our Constitutional system there is no 'clean house' option.

>Is it impossible to remove a president, VP, and cabinet from being in the seat of power?
I can't think of any technical reason why that would be totally impossible, but the House and Senate likely wouldn't just destroy the government that way.

It's treason then.

>letting the nation fall into chaos because she didn't win

yes goyim, resist!

Sauce?

sauce

Use reverse image search you fags

nhentai.net/g/83641/

exhentai.org/g/545048/fb8a8da2af/
(C82) [Ash Wing (Makuro)] BF II -bijoux fantaisie- [English] =SW=

Artist is Makuro

anything to encourage degeneracy