Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZrF8kpGj8Y
www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/swift/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alt-Right takeover everything!

>nazis listening to vaporwave
>commies sticking dragon dildos up their asses
This is what hitler and stalin wanted

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a black man in possession of a good fortune, must have stolen it.

Holy Christ

At this rate the alt right could start rabidly supporting open borders, repealing the 2nd, and putting Obama back in office, and these liberals would find a way to be against all of those things.

They hate us so much the would choke on redpills just to spite us. Have we surpassed the jew?

Sad

Or become the Jew... daaaadaadaaaa

Seriously though the amount of we this we that shit threads.

>>>>Reddit

Forgot
> sage

This airplane is racist

Sometimes I think that it's all an elaborate hoax that a few people on the left are falling for.

Like seriously, how can these people be for real? How do you seriously look at these things and say "well the 'alt-right' likes it so it MUST be bad or evil"

For instance I like the game Undertale despite the fact that it has SJW themes in it and SJWs like it. The music is great and the gameplay is engaging and I got a few good laughs out of it.

But leftists don't seem to think like that. Like if I had to list artists, directors, and developers that leftists generally refuse to touch because one time that said something they disagree with. I mean sure we boycott consumer goods like chip brands or Oreos or starbucks that actively go against American values but that's different, that's a company, not an individual artist.

I don't know man it just seems crazy to me.

they already declared all books to be racist

>saging after you already bumped it twice
>accuses others of being reddit
A sage isn't a downvote, dumbass

eh, I see the same on the right too

saving the shit out of your pic

Lets take over "To kill a Mocking Bird". Let's make Atticus one of ours

I remember when that girl would get drunk and have camshows with her sister. Now she sits around and does nothing... what a shame..

>RRRREEEEEEE ALT-RIGHT NAZIS ARE TAKING OVER VAPORWAVE!
meanwhile on black metal and nsbm comment section
>I love black metal but I want their politics to be more inclusive. Music should be for everyone.

Didn't the second book trigger people? Wasn't it about how racists can be good people too?

Two words: Nazi. Muslims.

If this is real, it just made me die inside.

It's not, asshole. Reverse image search. I guess it speaks to the insanity of the left that you think it's plausable, but come on, look at it.

When the fuck did we like Jane Austen?

THe only people I know who like her are major feminists.

That said I think sh creates a good image for women in a proper society.

>Anti fascist dark wave

How the fuck is beeboobop electro music fascist or anti fascist?

Have you heard perurbator or caprenter Brut or these other mainstream darkwave artists? Didn't a lot of them used to be black metal artists?

>he doesn't listen to cybernazi
hear and believe
youtube.com/watch?v=vZrF8kpGj8Y

>tfw you tried to impress you first crush in highschool by reading Pride and Prejudice

Good times

Right? She barley even gets topless anymore!

I'm more a fan of Wuthering Heights. The story is far more applicable to this day and age than Jane Austen.

www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/swift/

i seen a RUSSIAN talking about that book on the INTERNET the other day

>he doesn't understand that the culture war is fought in all contexts and even subcontexts of every piece of art or media.

I unironically enjoy listening to Xurious and Cybernazi

I really liked Xurious' "Rise of the Alt-Right" but "Future Fash" just seems lazily produced by comparison. Wish he'd just re-release some of his old soundcloud stuff.

Cybernazi is kinda' meh imo

It's a guide on how to be an overly sensitive cuck, not an attempt to get parents to stop reading to their kids. Only a butt fucking moron would misconstrue the message.

Literal NEET that never got married and only got famous because her family published her fanfiction

She's Altright alright

Which is probably why theyre lying about us supporting it

Fuck that stupid book

>The south be raysiss, dat white girl be wantin the BBC and den she bees lyin about it!

>WOW SO BRILLIANT I'M LITERALLY CRYING, LET'S MAKE THIS PART OF EVERY SCHOOL CURRICULUM AND GIVE THIS WOMAN A PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM

they stated they think we should get rid of private school because it isn't fair (set aside the benefits to society it brings)

Okay. It's a guide on how to be a cuck. I'm not defending it, but is misinformation which is just as bad as jewery.

we jews now!

they're just trying to vilify anything white so white leftists turn against themselves on even a cultural level, duh

It is the perfect candidate then