Literally crack, how is this shit legal?

Literally crack, how is this shit legal?

What is it?

Extremely dangerous concentrated marihuana

its probably that inhaler thc

80% thc cannabis from a California dispensary.
Bull shit slide thread.

It's an oil cartridge that you attach to a pen. You vape it, get ripped, and leave behind virtually no smell.

>80% THC

holy shit 79% wtf. I was knocked off my ass visiting colorado with shit that was like 24%, I don't smoke regularly but still....

>Bull shit slide thread
good goy!

Looks like refill of thc infused juice for a vape pen or something like that

this is how they get you, i've been hooked on it for 2 years+ and i experience major psychosis until i take a 2 month break.

b-but weed cures cancer?!

Lightweight cucks detected

I've vaped 70% thc liquid and it was fine, it was like smoking a couple of really good joints quickly, it was the best trip of my life.

Wouldn't be surprised in the least to learn that poltards are a bunch of sissy ass cuck numales who can't into weed or any drugs for that matter, hence your zealous anti drug stances

weed made me retarded

>literally crack
you're literally a faggot who's never smoked crack

I just took a dab after a long hard day of work. I'm gonna shit post a bit, pay my taxes, probably fuck my fiance, and go to bed.

I'll probably take another dab before bed too.

your fiance fucks your dealer while you work

just want you to know

How do these even work? Is the heating coil already in there? You just wind it onto a vaper?

>bullshit, the post

Lies.

I just smoked a bowl but I still see you posting.

It's almost like I said:

>I don't smoke regularly

Not anti-weed at all, unlike most of these retards with unfounded bias....choose not to smoke it regularly anymore but definitely wanted to try some primo shit in a state that legalized recreational use. Enjoyed the edibles more than anything.

>literally crack
No that's literally weed. But you can get better things thanks to the magic of big Pharma

Me too. My brain just doesn't work anymore. I can't think of words.

No respect from me
Until you hit that cheese
And you see
What life is all about
'Till then you can judge little bitch
With a raised snout

Those style cartridges are concentrate dissolved in ejuice, a work just like nicotine vapes. There are also pieces with a metal/ceramic heating element that directly vaporizes pure concentrate.

sure. and also lets you grow wings and making you a billionaire and...

Fucking retarded Burgerfags...

when i say anything it doesn't come out right, i might suffer from heavy depersonalization

twists into a battery thing and you just suckaroo

get real faggot
i used to be a weed pro, but im not a cuck who is in denial about shit

yeah, weed is some amazing shit at first, but have you ever spoken to someone who has been smoking for over 25 years?
they are totally dead inside, and they become like ghosts who vanish from the earth

weed is insidious,
its highly addictive and only the first couple of years of smoking weed is good

mexibro gets it

Is that one of them? What device do you use for the cart in the OP? Do you just throw them away after?

i'd say it's the final frontier of cannabis, but, the truth is, if you want to experience the full potential of your cannibinoid receptors... you gotta use synthetic JWH etc chemicals, which will show you sensations outside the range of ANY marijuana products.

Why haven't you taken the big Pharma redpill yet Sup Forums?

Me too man. Sucks that my life is over so early because of weed.

Because it was taxed by the government, lel.

Dabs make you fucking retarded
So I agree
Its worse than crack

Are they disposable?

just use a chap 510 battery pic related

>Do you just throw them away after?
I guess you could reuse them but I don't think anyone does

feel better leafbro

The right to imbibe virtually harmless intoxicants should be the right of every hard-working, tax-paying American. Anyone who disagrees is a leftist shill.

only the catridge

>how is this shit legal

It's not

Those prefilled carts are not as strong as they say they are.

>Literally crack
omg this bait is make me wanna bring DARE back to schools.

>synthetic weed

Not even once

Nigger what

Thanks man. Stay away from caffeine if you can. I find it makes it way worse (depersonalization and anxiety)

Yup.

They are just like cartridges from an e-cigarette. Just screw it into a battery and puff till it's gone, about a 3-14 days of smoking depending on how much you smoke, size of cartridge (usually half gram to full gram) and the voltage of your battery.

t. CA "legal" weed guy.

>70%

Try 96% THC nectar wax...

Shit is fucking insane. Heard its used for heroin addicts as a substitute to get off

nigga tryna push smokin chemtrails, baka. drink bleach

O brother, but it is. In some places, the people are still free to do as thou wilt. Fuck the Federales.

Synthetic cannabinoids are NOT specific to The Endocannabinoid receptors! That is why they an KILL you, where Cannabis itself really can't.

They bind to CB receptors AND also inhibit GABA reception which can cause Seizures and death.

Actually, Benzedrex is more what you're after.
250mg propylhexedrine freebase. About 1/3rd the strength of methamphetamine.

There's also alpha-PHP, which pretty much blows crack out the water. You only get it online however.

Seems so wasteful. There is a lot of machined metal there.

Ya pretty much. But protip: you can make your own THC infused e liquid, look up recipes online. You can simply fill up your electronic cig vape

it's federally illegal. Whether or not the federal law is enforced does not change that. It's all at the whims of Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions right now.

Sessions can't go after medical really, but he can go after recreational.. and he just might.

Quads of truth. And don't buy the butane extracted shit either.

>tfw able to get Colorado-quality wax in Texas
I only smoke flower if I feel like it but otherwise it's dabs all day every day

synthetic cannibinoids can do things that weed will never do. if you want to go to the farthest limits of your possible experiences with that region of your brain, you will have to use JWH.

they can kill you because they're orders of magnitude stronger. and have more varied effects. that IS what the entire system does; weed just doesn't activate it all.

All those things can kill you tho

Why not, assuming its purged properly?

wow so productive normal drug addict positive life junkie wow

>96%

Wouldn't that make you a space cadet for days?

Um no thx ill just take a tab of acid or something if im looking for that

Technically you're right, but they have bigger fish to fry.

>They bind to CB receptors AND also inhibit GABA reception
So does THC.

Yeah. No shit. Drugs can kill you! WOW!

They have propane extracts and CO2 extracts now

Shit like this is going to get weed banned again. One of it's strongest selling points is that it is mild. And the first thing you retards do is make ultra concentrates.

This.
I have to take a ridiculous amount of puffs before I'm as high as I get off bud.

but acid isn't going to do the same thing that JWH does.

real psychonauts will discover some really intense new territory with synthetic cannibinoids.

Yes, I took one small dab and I was somewhere else for a few hours.

I live in the 818 where we have the strongest weed on the planet, arguably

unironically same, maybe I'm just doing it wrong though

>mexican
>is a drug fiend that needs high doses to get high
Pottery

>Literally death

Thats a good ass strain

Okay well yougo ahead and smoke your synthetic spice shit, ill keep enjoying my california dank

Don't listen to this CIA shill. you will get yourself killed using synthetic cannibinoids

>yes
>few hours

I want to know what kind of time frame is involved in using that high of a concentrate. Like you only use it on 3 day weekends or holidays or what? Are you armenian?

W2C?

Eh. The worst thing that could happen is youll throw up. Ive yet to see someone get permanently samaged from concentrates

Making concentrates is more of an issue than actually consuming them, bc butane

>literal crack
LEL stay off the psychoactives if you're a brainlet ;p no but seriously if you're a casual smoker concentrates will destroy you, OPs pic is like the most pussy way to smoke it

They are cheap as hell actually, you literally buy these for a few bucks and less if you dont care if they break constantly. They can sell from as low as $15 and as high as $60 depending on what you put in em.

The one in the OPs pic looks like a cheap knock off since it's not professionally packaged (probably made by someone locally) and the label is probably faked (a lot of them are) because unless you use a lot of these most people can't tell the difference.

Literally Soma

HAHAHAHAAHA dab eh faggot? I like how you losers have to rename hash oil to make it sound cool. Yolo don't forget to SWAAAAGG fucking faggot.

This was back when I was a retarded senior in high school, mind you.

It was probably over the summer, and i had a pretty high tolerance already so its not like it affected me for multiple days. Im Iranian, why?

Mind you that 96% white walker nectar was $80 a gram.

Is that all it is? Hash oil?

>real psychonauts will discover some really intense new territory with synthetic cannibinoids.

if by that you mean walking butt naked down the street screaming at street signs for laughing at you.

This.
>"literally crack!"
>has never IV'd crank
Potheads are so kyoot when they think they're hardcore!

>see kids thinking 70% THC is a lot
Hahahaha I get shit that is 90-95% THC. Also have smoked 99.999999999% THCA.

how is weak ass marijuana comparable to crack?

lol what man

if you don't get addicted to it, or misdose - it's really easy to do either of those, considering it's potency - you'll be fine, stop being a pussy. you're the kind of losers that turn down PCP.

if you do shit like that it's simply because you're weak as fuck. no drug ever 'makes' you lose control.

Could say the same about alcohol. Even video games have dopamine -triggering effects simlar to drugs

But i agree

I f I know someone in a legal state and set it up with them to mail me some will i get caught by the post office if its in a small packaged box or something? I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want 79% thc vape. That sounds astonishing.

>zealous anti drug stances
do you know where you are right now

No, as long as you're not a complete faggot

>"Literally crack"
>getting freebase cocaine and marijuana confused

you autism OP?

You fucking retard. Dabbing is the proper word for smoking wax vapor off a heated nail. Its not to be cool