I'm leaving for a 12 day roadtrip across the country. I need some Sup Forums related listening recommendations

I'm leaving for a 12 day roadtrip across the country. I need some Sup Forums related listening recommendations.

Caveat: no liberal commie leftist bullshit.

I'd like to hear lectures and talks about fascism, nationalism, anti-immigration, anti-diversity, etc. I've already downloaded some Rockwell from a previous thread. I have to drive an older vehicle (not mine) that only has a CD player, so files less than 80 minutes are preferred so I can burn them without hassle.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMHBN4xQr0
youtube.com/watch?v=J0x2NRxspJ4&spfreload=10
peacerevolution.podomatic.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"The Odyssey" edited by Robert Fagel and read by Gandalf

the ben shapiro show.

here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=sYMHBN4xQr0

if you already believe in fascism, nationalism, anti-immigration, anti-diversity, etc. why do you need more content about it? listen to some music, loser.

80 minutes of uninterrupted autistic screeching

I am bringing dozens of music discs, too.

I'd like to learn the intricacies of the political theories listed so I can be more informed when discussing them. Much like a devout Christian perhaps wanting to hear lectures on Christianity.

But good contribution, lardo.

Make sure to get the entire Initial D soundtrack as well.

When passing through a negroid area, play this. Johnny Rebel Coon Town youtube.com/watch?v=J0x2NRxspJ4&spfreload=10

>Not Stormfront
>Go away, mongrel

Cake
Weezer (early stuff)
Robert earl keen!!!
George straight
Lyle lovett!!
Smashing pumpkins (early stuff)
Stevie ray vaughn
Silversun pickups
Kings of leon
Ben folds five

I hope you are 20ish. The best vacation you will ever take is a broke ass no money roadtrip in your early 20s.

I posted this thread once before, about a week or two ago early in the day. I got a bunch of good suggestions. I guess the night crew has no genuine interest in the subject at hand.

Sad!

Listen to local radio as much as possible. You'll have plenty of time for music and lectures, too, but tune into what's going on locally.

>intricacies, far-right: choose one

topkek.jpg

Listening to lectures is dumb. I have listened to bertrand russel history of modern philosophy 20 times. But i dont know kant from aristotle. Listening, especially on a road trip, is about the ephemeral experience.

Richard Wagner

Rush
Iron Maiden
Modest Mouse

Also just fyi. Its free to sleep in most truck stops but sometimes their bathrooms are pay. But 5 bucks for a shower is worth it sometimes. All national forests are free campgrounds. And you can stay in any site 14 days.

Good luck. I'm jelly. I used to be young.

Robert Greene - 48 laws of power
The Graveyard book
Henry Browne - How to live free in an un-free world

If you are ready for a serious fucking eye opener - The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.

Who the fuck wants to hear that boring shit. You're like one of those Dickens faggots. He sucks shit too.

get a bluetooth adapter and stream from your phone.
richard grove's podcast at peacerevolution.podomatic.com/ has 1000's of hours of content covering shit loads of topics. check it out op.

you do realize it's still cold as fuck in Canada