Be Honest: If slavery was legal, would you own slaves?

Only if they were White and I would treat them well.

If slavery was legal than society wouldn't morally see it as a bad thing.
so yes

Probably not. My family is peasant stock and we're too humble to have people do our work.

yeah as if everyone here runs a farm

what kind of stupid question is that

Honestly, no. Even if I had the money for such extravagance.

My great-great-great-great grand daddy did it, so why not? They were incapable of a chimpout without the white man apologists' help.

Yes. Only hot niggers women so i can fuck them then have them make me a sandwich

No. I'd probably just buy thousands of black people and export them all.

Sure. Slaves do the work so we don't have to.

Probably not because they'd be expensive AF and i'd still be a fresh out of college poorfag.

No, the money isn't in owning slaves, but in buying and selling them.

No

But if I was going that route I would have serfs but only white ones

No, I'm a shitty businessman and that just sounds like a logistic/HR hassle that I couldn't deal with.

>just a farm

You dense mother fucker. I could run and own a welding shop with cheap or free labor. You could run any kind of fabrication and production using attentive niggers with good hand-eye coordination.

Weren't they very expensive and shit.
It's like asking me to own a Koenigsegg right now.

look up 'indentured servants', white people willfully put themselves into slavery to move to the new world. some slaves were treated about equal to hired workers

No. I would open an import / export business though

This. Only sex slaves, otherwise no thanks.

Hell no

no
it would be too much of a bother
it would cost too much
and i am not someone who´d like to organzine any job that would require negrolabor
and i don´t want the risk that one day i get raped to death in my own bed

>cheap or free labor

Robots are even cheaper.

Nope, don't want to be around blacks even the trained house niggers.

>get female slave
>make her your wife

Whats the Problem?

> thinks a society with legal slavery would have strict HR laws

Wouldn't be interested.

No, too expensive.

No. Its hard enough to look after myself. Who wants to take care of some low IQ jungle people? Not me.

Absolutely
I'd treat them well because it's super convenient to have a slave who prefers the chains to freedom

They were more in the BMW range, not the Koenigsegg range.

Yes.

Wouldn't have a use for one really, then again I do plan on starting a business in a couple of years. But It's not like I can trust a slave.

No.

fuck yes; they'd sleep in the shed.
what kind of stupid question is this even?
>make your breakfast, lunch and supper
>clean dishes
>polish silver
>mow lawn, trim hedges, pick cotton
>sew buttons, shine shoes
>deliver messages
>wingman

No.

You mean Mexicans?

Imagine those hot young nigwomen pleasuring you whenever you want. Dress them in skimpy outfits or make them walk around nude. Maybe have them clean sometimes but nothing too strenous. Keep them in shape.

Nom nom

If i was a rich white man i would buy them all and send them back to Africa and set them free because im a nice guy (and i don't want niggers to pollute our country)

>Niggers
>Attentive
pick one

Only if I also have a cotton field in Louisiana or a big farm in Cuba or something like that

It's interesting that there's a nearly even split here. That's probably how it was in the old days too.

Bitch please. The only thing I would trust a nig nog with is the most basic of manual labor. Anything else and they'll fuck it up.

I don't have enough money to buy industrial machinery though...

Why would you willingly surround yourself with black people in your own home?

Better question

Were southerners retarded?

Back before the civil war, could any non-whites be owned as slaves, or only blacks?

Were there ever any Asian or Indian slaves in America?

Source is Vinland Saga in case anyone is curious.

Yes top-tier ones were inflation-adjusted(which isn't a very good way to do this but gives you an idea) were $50k-$100k in modern money.

We have it now moron. It's called illegal immigrants.

Only if they are catgirl cybermaids.

>BMW range

That's quite the range to be honest.
Like, a 2003 series 3 beater from Bulgaria or a mint, full option series 7 from 2016?

yes

>when he hear the word slaves he think only about blacks and not slavs like in slaves

KEK
Muricans everybody.

>surrounding yourself with people who will kill you when given half the chance

Good luck cucks.

Only female ones, for obvious reasons.

Like a well configured Series 3 sedan. They say slaves cost then about $40000 in today's money.

But what's your price range? Sounds fun but if it costs you $75,000-$100,000 is it really worth it?

12 niggers for a simple metal fab shop making fence and gates would be lucrative. 4 nigresses to care for them sexually, cook, and clean up the shop. Keep two pregnant at all times to recoup cost.

They're called Maids

Only sex slaves

To darn your socks?

You had to have black blood to be owned. Some slaves were so bleached that they looked almost white, but were still considered slaves. Thomas Jefferson had a octoroon girl named Sally Hemings that was pretty white.

learn to read hanz

And how did the slave owners get back their investments?
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just hire some poor redneck for a 50 cents a day to pick cotton and once the harvest was over just send him on his way?

who here honestly believes they are not a slave already? Speak up so we can all point and laugh at you

So basically 3-6 years minimum wages

>12 niggers for a simple metal fab shop making fence and gates
You really haven't worked with many niggers have you?

if it was legal, and I could get cute girls for cheap, then yes.

but in reality it would be like the price of a car for a middle aged negro that I would have to feed, not really worth it.

> At the annual Slave Shop downtown
> See this amazing beautiful virgin Slav or Irish qts
> See that she is being auctioned off
> Somehow this rich nigger is going to buy her
> Can't allow this so i cockblock and throw in a higher offer.
> Nigger doesn't like the risk so i get her.
> Buy Aryan waifu
> Overtime we fall for each other
> Put an Aryan Baby in her belly
> Make her my official wife and thus her slave status disappears.
> Buy a nice cozy house
> Raise our children
> Live a comfy life

And suck my cock.

Me, I got my parole and left Australia.

You sound like a lonesome faggot on the internet. Go work on your business and leave us to our shit-posting.

we are slaves to the jew, prove im wrong.

Sheep would be cheaper and safer.

Slaves would cost at least, if not more than a fucking horse. Ain't no slave job able to pay that kind of cash...

Not even talking about the outrageous taxes that are certainly on the slave based income. And all the paperwork to clarify their non-right to freedom?

No, I don't want to be anywhere near blacks,

Yes. One of my ancestors got a nickname dentist for being able to kick out several teeth with one hit from the jew serf mouth

I would ask my rich mom to buy me a qt wife.
:(

Good thread

Yes, i would own a domestic slave for my house. She would also serve as a bedwarmer

>Honest: If slavery was legal, would you own slaves?

What is an employee with a mortgage and better a family?

That's right.

Slaves are expensive as fuck. I'm not that kind of rich, so no.

In those days a good one cost like $1500 and you have him 24 hrs a day for life and get to keep what he breeds so even paying some white trash cracker 50 cents/day is a rip off over time compared to that.

Thats a pretty good way of equating it

I'm off work with a broken leg, so besides masturbating there isn't much to do besides imitating you.

I have niggers in my metal fab shop they do fine lol

/nu/pol ladies and gentlemen.

>I would ask my rich mom to buy me a qt wife.

Technically you can do that even now. Just be creative with the "buying" part.

Man, I can't even afford a smart phone.

>I got my Parole

yeah nah you snuck out on your Chinky brothers passport.

>Honest: If slavery was legal, would you own slaves?

What is a prostitute with a drug addiction?

That's right.

I already have Mexicans cutting my grass, cleaning my house, and sucking my dick for Minimum wage...what' the difference?

We have very different experiences with niggers.

>/nu/pol ladies and gentlemen.

Who the fuck would want to own a nigger or a pakki?

>was
it still is legal. Why do you think they are hitching all these illegals and refugees? Democrats never change

Also africa still has a slave trade going on.

>it still is legal. Why do you think they are hitching all these illegals and refugees? Democrats never change

Well not legal in the USA and Europe of course.

Also, realize that slavery is what bred us into the modern nigger horde.

Why the fuck would anyone want to restart that program, filling the world with even more chimpouts and savages?

Niggers are useful under white guidance its when they deviate from that they become a problem. Abos are dumber then niggers if you are using the term universally.

Injuring your slave is probably one of the stupidest things you can do as a plantation owner.
That's your source of income right there.
You had them for 24 hours but realistically they could safely work for like what, 10 hours a day?
And they still needed food, shelter and basic healthcare.
With some hired white trash you paid only for what he worked and that was it.

>Americans.
>Offended someone doesn't want to Jew their country men out of work and keep niggers around.

BLACKS BTFO

Found the angry Roman Leaf.