DID SHIA JUST POST ONE OF OUR MEMES?

DID SHIA JUST POST ONE OF OUR MEMES?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Nfg-WC7YY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahaa

Has shia even been seen since the last season?

i remember when the first transformers movie came out. it was hot, stinking ass-garbage. and shia was such a chubby faced perma-virgin typecast character. it was like they took an even faggier, powerless harry potter and made him the main character. cut to several years later and people talk about him like hes on par with action movie stars.

serious question: has he ever been in anything good worth watching?

Indiana Jones

>kingdom of the crystal skull
I don't know you, but I know I don't like you. Anything better?

One of the other transformer movies? I mean he's a great actor. I don't know why you hate him so much....

Bump

Hey Shia, watcha doin?

Holes.

Fuck off Shia. Holes was your best movie and you know it.

Nymphomaniac Director's Cut

I found him mildly amusing the Transformers movies. I mean, he was better than Marky Mark.

i liked eagle eye

You forgot about Charlie's Angels:Full Throttle. That's was a masterpiece. Shia is the best actor.

Never forget the best season.

I'd rather have Shia as a friend than a father.

A friend can post a meme and I can laugh at it, but not on vise versa. I would never laugh at my father in front of his face, but I would ridicule my friends any day. I can't say I like Shia, but I do not dislike him either.

>referring to this shit as seasons

KYS newfag

I know it was your first few weeks on Sup Forums but that doesn't make it any less autistic and off-topic

Idk what the big meme is with all these actors thinking they have all this life experience to tell us what the hell is the right way to go about doing things. I mean what have you actually done besides pretending to be someone else. They are all just a bunch of professional liers and nothing they say carries any more weight than McPablo at the drive through, they have the same level of education. It just demonstrates the power of the globalist elites to keep the general population stupid, uninformed, and believeing their personal value as less than that of so called elites.

Was he /Our Guy/

Woah there Bismuth your austism is showing

yeah like twice, Tennessee and Louisiana . Also some guys came up with a fake "latinos against trump" petition tand caused shia to dox himself, phone number and address. it's recorded and on 4x2 chan

Chilling. Doing a little fly-fishing.

eh they pretty much started attention whoring. I mean, theyre all awesome but kinda going overboard. They need to do something for the cause rather than just promote themselves.

probably not, seeing as hes a cannibal and all.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Nfg-WC7YY0

>Calls someone a newfag
>Uses KYS instead of an hero
Shiggy diggy doo

Hey, fury was pretty good

If ya can't beat em...

can i be an hero plz?

I Robot
Holes

>implying anyone saw fury

Shouldn't you be ordering a new flag, Shia?

Sure. When the liberals riot as Trump's immigration EO is reinstated or whatever you can sacrifice yourself for the lulz.

The HWNDU saga...
Shit was cash

Goy meets world

NObody liked that movie. Most people mourned it

This. Highly underrated. Has some goofball shit but they all do

Gas yourself guys

SHIA RUINED INDIANA JONES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT BTFO

Shia here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggots makes one of these anti art or HWNDU threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about MEMEing me or showing the flag you stole bothers me? It just goes to show how much power I have and how much it holds over you, my art can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a camera on a wall .
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit racist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, hollywood that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them . My art is godlike
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power hollywood hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot he will not divide us and you will never find the next flag

Shia here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggots makes one of these anti art or HWNDU threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about MEMEing me or showing the flag you stole bothers me? It just goes to show how much power I have and how much it holds over you, my art can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a camera on a wall .
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit racist now and then, I can’t really complain.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, hollywood that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them . My art is godlike
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power hollywood hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot he will not divide us and you will never find the next flag

how bout Fury?

that movie totally ruined the film legacy of that series

i saw Fury, was bretty gud

Plagerism got you into some intense kike puppetry. RIP goy meets world.

I was jk faggot. thinking a leaf would an hero you fucking white male.. check your priv

real original.. you 4fags only know copy paste bullshit

The Even Stevens movie

I liked disturbia

Fury was kino

it all down hill after even stevens

I just gotta tell the jews that there is not going to be another holocaust, the gas prices are way too high.

pic or gtfo

Shia here.

I plagiarize other artists' work to get attention from the controversy, because I was in transformers and that's all anyone will really remember me for, aside from Sup Forums which will remember me for how hard they trolled my shitty art project.

AWAN BROTHERS
get in
Get your info
Bump
Cheers and spread

pics in exchange for gold coin goy. what do you think this is welfare?

Real Shia here, guys.

I'm messed up in the head because I got raped by hollywood jews as a child actor

Shia should just embrace Sup Forums. We are entwined now. If he had just come out after the flag capture and been like, "ay you are all a bunch of faggots but that was impressive. Hats off. Doesn't mean I won't shoot the next obese neet to set foot on my property, but well done lads."

Boom. Paradigm shift. He becomes stealth /ourguy/ and a good sport.

>Shia playing 4D chess

you fags dont get it. i was always with you. why do tyou thinki mad e the cgi just do it video? why do you think i made hwndu? you fucking idiotswill never get art and your so fucking stupid you guys make me more famous. who has the last laugh huh?

Confirmed real Shia here. As the Hollywood jews had me strapped to the table with clamps on my nipples, they actually began using their long, hooked noses to rape my ass. The sound was so funny that I couldnt help but laugh a little as I cried, I am really messed up.

Holes is a legitimately amazing movie. I've probably seen it 30 times.

*first holocaust

He will not transform us.

I wonder if Shia was also molested throughout his childhood acting career and that's why he can't seem to get a grip IRL. Sad!

who /professional flaghunter/ here

Lmao this pic is perfect

>Child actor
>Jewwywood

of course, what do you think?

This

Even stevens

I made this original Pasta , I love seeing you all place my pasta into your hearts

Many such cases!

What a candyass

So you're fine with the fact that fathers get next to no rights to the family in divorce cases?

That's pretty disgusting.

Kek will smite you

Listen, I am Shia , I was in transforming , I was in Furyoois , I was the Indian in Jones , I am not Anglo , I am jewden , me and Jaiden are gay together and I will buy a new flag and let you little fegs steal it again . Now kys

>Tfw as a kid he was my favorite actor
>Everything that's happened since holes
He got JUSTed pretty hard

actual real shia here the mods have abandoned you

Even Stevens was heily underrated, mein furher.

I liked Holes and Even Steven.
That tank movie with Brad Shitt was pretty good too.

digits

It's true!!! The mods are at bilderberg !! Gone and abandoned us

Shipbop HooDoo is wonderful entertainment, way more so than any of his films.

holy shit my sides just blew up

Must've been different for me. When transformers came out I was in 7th grade and literally everybody loved it

I can look at shia without recalling the retarded slap-stick "spazzy dork little brother" charecter he played as in even stevens.

Specifically a scene where a confetti bomb explodes and instead of confetti spaghetti sprays the room and he yells "CONFETTI! I THOUGHT YOU SAID SPAGHETTI!" que laugh track as everyone puts their hands on their hips and shake their heads in exaggerated derision.

In my head shia will always be that retarded curly headed fuck yelling about spaghetti like a retard.

They probably traveled way more then you. That's important in understanding the world and generally.

卍 卍

卍 卍 卍

卍 卍 卍

卍 卍 卍

卍 卍 卍

卍 卍 卍

卍 卍 卍

卍 卍

Tru Confessions. it's his best method acting piece.

卍卍卍卍 卍?

Didn't know who he was before i saw that JUST DO IT video maymay