SHAREBLUE SCAVENGER HUNT

200 Park Avenue South, New York, NY, 6th Floor

42floors.com/us/ny/new-york/200-park-ave-s

Windows match image taken from this article placing Peter Daou and David Brock at this location:

web.archive.org/web/20170223115610/https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/23/us/politics/hillary-clinton-media-david-brock.html

So tell me anons, who wants to go confirm this? Are you tired of slide threads promoting degeneracy and racemixing, keeping you all circlejerked so that you don't realize your true power level?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidbrockdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock
squarefoot.com/ny/new-york/200-park-avenue-south
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for interest, where's the NY HWNDU crew when you need them?

Bump

bump

fucking burn it down

Couldn't those windows be any building?

bump

Any anons near the Flatrion District who could go make sure we have this right?

Lots of various groups could really use the coordinates to the location where Shareblue's execs are meeting...

Bumperooni.

Building is located in the Flatrion District, which is where our good friends at the NYT place Shareblue's offices. Pretty finite number of potential locations

bumping to see more weaponized autism

Can we recruit them from 8ch /HWDNU/?

If any anons are going to check it out, don't be a fucking autist and walk in looking like an obvious neet. Dress the part and have a cover story in case you are stopped by anyone.

Might be a good idea, someone should rustle them up

6th floor? I thought all the action was on the 7th.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

also, can't we just use google maps 3d view for this?

n/m posted without reading everything in OP sry

The location has been locked down, we just need to confirm this.

Also anons, note that the office may be labeled Blue Nation Review (SB's old title) True Blue Media LLC or Moko Social Media Ltd.

CIA trying to make people commit crimes.
The thread.

Fuck off alphabet nigger no one here likes bronies

Yeah any critisism of drumpf and it has to be a bot or shill or shareblue. Fucking retarded drumpfkins

rollin

Kill yourself ShariaBlue

>shareblue doesn't exist goys
>just a respectable media outlet
>you are all ruining innocent lives

Surprised that Anon5 guy isn't here saying "Bingo" or "Exactly"

>CRUZ

>MISSILE

>INBOUND

How hard would it be to get in the building with a gun?

Bumping

Don't be foolish, we need someone providing additional intel not some faggot going full 1488 before we can even confirm this is the right place

Aren't Shareblue employees foreign agents? What I mean is since Shareblue takes a significant portion of its funds directly from the Chinese government. Does this make Shareblue employees of the Chinese government? Therefore don't all Shareblue employees have to register with the US government as agents of foreign governments? If they don't register its a felony right?

you can post as many stupid memes to me as you want kids. You are just a bunch of beta males. I could put you down in one swing. Stupid drumpfkins. I'm with her and always with her.

Bingo

That is correct, but nothing good ever came of waiting for the federal government to do its job. We need someone to confirm where their executives are meeting so that anons here have some leverage. The shilling going on here is out of control.

Bump. We should be doing this often. If shit ever happened in my city and people requested it I would go gather info

bump

Shariablue? stupid The_donald drumphkin ur so original. Ur just denying that donald trump is literally hitler. Shareblue is a legit news organisation and you are just an alt right neo nazi sympathyser troll. i would put you to sleep in 3 seconds little troll

How's little Pakistan over there?? I hear it's nice.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but I'm sure the friends of your London mayor will do that for us in due time

GCHQ nice of you to join us

LOL, Fucking Shreked

Bumb

Speaking of ShareBlue...

I want to reddit today and holy fucking shit they HATE Trump. I have never seen such an intense amount of butthurt.

Also, they are furious the kike Merrick Garland is not going to be supreme court justice. I guess they feel that gay marriage being forced on everyone via the court was not enough. The Dems lose 1000 seats, House and Senate, and the Presidency but they still think people actually want their degenerate liberal kike agenda.

Mice takedown user.

Look at David Brock's twitter page
The header image is the ShareBlue office

twitter.com/davidbrockdc

(checked)

Fucked around and got a triple double

Foia?

Reading Brock's wiki page... he was adopted. Even his parents knew he was a mistake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock

Nah, It's time for a Sup Forums field trip

>200 Park Avenue South, New York
Used Google Street to look at buildings opposite OP's address, can't really tell if they are a match to Twitter header or not

How do we know that's Shareblue's offices? Doesn't match the photo taken by the NYT.

Ah yes I'm sure they'll just hand over Shareblue's office location to us if we ask nicely.

Anons found a flag by tracking jet streams, we can find this office and generate coordinates on our own

They have to hand us the info if these guys registered as foreign agents. If they didn't register as foreign agents of the Chinese government then they are all committing felonies. In which case we can report them to the FBI and they all go to prison.

Fuck these shills. I'm inbound from free and red PA. Big surprise for these fuckers tonight.

Post pic of you driving

Where do you live I might need something

While that is a good train of thought, the FBI and DOJ have not been particularly judicious about prosecuting that kind of thing. Not saying anons shouldn't do it though, it is good to keep the heat on from all angles.

bump

You alt right bastards are just jealous that Shareblue is a legit news organization run by people with JOBS and you are in your grannies basement (your mothers basement needs fumigation after all the diarrhea) masterbating to your anime pillow. True beta males come up to me and I'll make you my dog for the night.

fucking shills are not fooling anyone what a waste of money

bump

how about you lick my maple nuts you fucking fag

Got to get pictures of who goes in and out of the 6th floor

Not him but Boston. Big enough city

bump

you're a smart guy
I can tell
I know these sorts of things

All you need to do is after mass reporting them to the FBI you need to mass tipoff the story to fox news.

So have you registered as a foreign agent for China or are you committing a felony for posting here while getting paid 9.45 an hour?

Didn't realize there were any leafs still this based left

The Chinese are more conservative than you would think.

I like that, but they're sneaky.

Do what you must user, we need to hit them from all angles

squarefoot.com/ny/new-york/200-park-avenue-south

they're renting out space on the 6th floor for fucking 100k a month? Did they shrink their operations?

Cenk is a fucking Faggot....

The young turds are fucked....

>distracted driving
degenerate

I'll see you there user. I'm inbound from pa too. Locked and loaded.

we are all well aware of this

pic w timestamp or it isnt happening

Don't go comet ping ponging the wrong location or you'll get us all shut down, do some proper recon first

bump

bump

Anons go to 8ch when this thread gets inevitably deleted, we have a sticky about tackling shareblue and we can continue our work there.

Mods must be sleeping right now or something, can't believe it's lasted this long

I'm game. If anybody lives there, sucker-punch David Brock on his way into work. Run off and pretend you're Antifa and you've got nothing to worry about.

We'll clap!

obviously a troll post, you limey faggot

>2 posts by this ID
>1 post by this ID
Um... Guys?

oh boyyyyyyyyyyyy dis gon b good

why dont you first try blue nation review (now shareblue) offices.
BNR

16 W 22nd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10010

bump

lets overwhelm their web servers or something

>Locked and loaded.

why don't you avoid language like that eh?
try not to let the crazy show.

witnessed

Don't let them false flag us anons, collect intel only and don't be autistic

idiots
The proper way to neutralize Brock is bring him back home from his long voyage into leftism

Paula Jones became a household name in the 1990s because of based Dave

look for blue nation review on google. then go to contact and youll see their address

According to google 3d map view, there are 2 children's clothes stores in the same building. 'Kidpik' and '77kids' .... If I was an FBI agent I would do a quick check on these, to see if Brock the pedo has any connection with these.... there's the 'legend' that Shareblue people get paid in 'pizza'

Is that location in the Flatrion?

Yeah shoot up the place that will make us look SOOO good and won't create sympathy for them. What could possibly go wrong

Fullest of chans is watching us hoping we will unlock out potential. God speed anons.

What do you mean by quick check?

Well unless your planning to 9/11 the shareblue building, you can't do much

I do not condone killing libtards don't actually do it (to the CIAfags)

That's actually extremely possible.

Sick fucks.

Public data

Idk, check if there is any pedo symbolism with the stores, or any connection with Brock's, or Shareblue's name from the 6th floor