This frightens the Sup Forums

this frightens the Sup Forums

Why do leftists love to compare everything to fiction?

>this frightens Sup Forums
Please god bring it. Her suffering brings me joy

Because their ideals are based in fantasy

I'm unfamiliar with game of thrones. What sort of revenge is being implied?

fpbp

wtf, I'm literally shaking

didn't that dude cry on live television when she lost? pathetic.

Shillposting with a Sup Forums pass.

Damn, did David give you guys a raise?

Isn't that the show which feminists complain about how all the women get totally assraped and destroyed? Can't wait if true

you realise that that disclaimer would easily be struck down by a court, right?

DUDE MY MIND CAN ONLY PROCESS POLITICS THROUGH THE FILTER OF FAMILIAR POP CULTURE REFERENCES LMAO

Fuck off, Eichenwald.

The better question is why these people put so much faith in these obviously flawed and corrupt public figures and prop them up as proxies through which they channel their virtues? It's fucking mind-boggling.

Hillary Clinton is a massive pile of shit by any fucking measure, regardless of your political bias. Stop worshipping people.

I hear congress is investing Soros over Macedonia. What's that about? I heard the words Albania and Clinton come up a few times.

>Because their ideals are based in fantasy
That's really it though isn't it?

>HILLDAWGS COMING BACK JUST LIKE IN GAME OF THRONES
>DRUMPF IS LIKE LORD VOLDEMORT
So far removed from anything rooted in reality and common sense, that using fictional works as a comparative placeholder is the only way they can rationalize their views. How odd, that of all things, they use fantasy as the glue to hold their ideology together, and as the years pass, that glue fails to maintain cohesion.

not to mention its the leftists themselves who are writing that fantasy and creating those evil characters they compare their enemies to

She lost because she was incompetent, and nothing has changed.

In GOT revenge schemes are these needlessly complicated plots with tons of "AHA YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DO X BUT INSTEAD I DID Y" which are all fucking retarded since apparently in the GOT universe you could just walk up and stab people and they would not care.

Liberalism is based around idealism. Conservatism is based around pragmatism.

This is why old people are more conservative than young folk. Once exposed to decades of reality the 'amazing ideas' of youth are proved to be bullshit and therefore cast aside.

And not even good fiction. He could say I Claudius at least.

replace arya starks training with a montage of hillary having seizures repeatedly

They don't know any history to reference, so they have to compare it to what they do know: fiction.

I'm still bummed she didn't have one in the middle of a debate or something. That's just about the only thing that could have made the elections somehow even better.

So Hillary and friends will be at the Red Wedding?

>deadly weapon

>The conservatives are like Death Eaters and all of us are Gryffindors! Take that fascists!
Liberals seem to only be able to think about real life events in terms of fantasy and fiction. I wonder why that is?

>Jethro Nededog

Seriously? Thats an actual name?

You're right. It frightens me that grown adults get most of their news from late night comedians.

the greatest thing was the fact hillary patted herself on the back at her rallys for the fact she stood up for 3 debates and deemed her to have enough stamina to be president

GOT style revenge usually includes tons of brutal violence, no? Is this what the liberal really wants?
Compared with just waiting 4 years and just trying to win an election?

Also, doesn't "GoT-style revenge" imply she's going to murder someone?

seth meyers looks like a fucking weasel

Apparently in Australia

wouldn't be the first time

She sat at the second one.

That was one of my favorite little bits of Trump body language when he started out playing along neatly perched on his stool, but then got up and stood the whole time when the sparks started to fly, even making a point of standing behind the chair when he wasn't talking so as to not be too overtly threatening.

>Once exposed to decades of reality the 'amazing ideas' of youth are proved to be bullshit and therefore cast aside.
Agreed, but there's an apparent delay within the younger (really our own) generation, in that we're psychologically stunted, at least collectively.

The boomers sure did a number on the millennial generations with their rhetoric, to the degree that I'm unsure if we'll ever truly mature. Emotionalism has more or less taken over the cultural narrative.

She's (Hillary) going to fuck her brother, have the (incest) baby and raise it to take down Trump's kingdom, while she slowly goes mad and kills her family.

It frightens me that they openly cheer horrific violence to dissenters who just want to live a good life

That's what they're really saying here-"Bow before us or die"

wouldnt be the first time

I love Mike Pence

Thats the thing, it couldn't be.
Thats like saying theres names like Mehmet in Germany, oh wait...

So she's going to try murder him?
Isn't that a threat to the president?

liberals crave instant gratification

How? Does she plan on kissing up to all the Whites she shat all over last year?
I guess she'll be the first woman to lose three times. Just roll over and die you cunt.

She's going to jump out of a window?

Neat! wtf I like liberals now

Every day for her is going to be red-wedding tier from now on

Why don't epilectics just lower the refresh rate of their monitors?

Hillary is going to fuck one of her brothers and then sit around drinking while everything she does fails miserably.

So if Mitt Romney or McCain did something horrible to Obama after he beat them, leftists would be ok with this?

What the FUCK has our politics became? This is civil war type shit people. Non-peaceful elections, Non-peaceful transitions of power.

The latter, Obama has shown that he has, as much as some people think he hasn't.

Nah she's going to fuck a male relative.

I have never watched game of thrones. Quick rundown pls

Leftists are so mentally ill and brainwashed they can only comprehend real world events when compared with fiction.

YAAAASSS QUEEN SLAY

Everyone dies.

So she's gonna let Trump bang her? Sorry, no thanks.

Sorry dude but this doesn't rile me up. Im not Deutch

Wait, she is going to dig up Seth Rich, and murder him again?

just shitty drama with lots of sex

She only enjoyed Sup Forums at 40%, if she tries something she could get Sup Forums at 60%. No human being has ever survived to that level of exposure to shitposting .

Fucking kek

18 USC 2381
i wish her all the luck in the world
can't wait to see her executed

Those that are sensitive to light do, but anti-seizure medication practically eliminates sensitivity to it. Kikenwald admitted that he disabled gifs by default on Twitter, so he willingly played this gif. He also claimed to be sleep deprived for two days and drunk when he did it, both of which increase sensitivity dramatically.

Thistbh

K, keep me posted.

If the last few months have taught me anything its that America doesn't actually give a shit about enforcing it's laws.

So then how'd that user get arrested? It's clearly his own fault.

MAKE WAY BLUMPFKINS IT'S HER TURN

Kike Kikenwald is a kike.

Because Kikenwald likely used some political influence with the police

So she's going to murder more people?

Always with the conspiracy theories

Dude, she lost. Get over it.

No one cares about Clinton anymore.

Triple nailed it. Anglosphere anons bringing faith back in Sup Forums

He got caught because he was a jackass and didn't cover his ass. He bragged about trying to cause Kikenwald to seize on a twitter account he signed up for under his own number on his home computer.

In a civil case he would be innocent because Kikenwald was negligent, but in criminal law, he may be guilty because he intended to cause bodily harm.

His name is k.eichenwald
His name is kikenwald

How much money was wasted on CTR creating these awful images

BRING IT ON MOTHER FUCKING KIKES

MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING UPON ME, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?

Drumpkins supporters everyone

The most (((experienced))) politician (20+ years) loses to the guy who picked up politics as a hobby. Ok sure whatever makes you happy.

> Conspiracy theories

Keep sleeping user. Gotta protect that brain from upsetting changes.

You think they don't know history? HOW ABOUT LITERALLY HITLER AND THE SIX MILLIONS? Also colonialism and nigger slavery in US South.

One doesn't have to know more than that.

kek

HILLDAWG IS NUMBER #1 NOW IDIOT

I mean they didn't even try to make it look like they originated from Sup Forums

Given the Parkinson's she probably is too.

> Number #1

So she's number number 1? kek

>Seth Meyers
>Meyers

Just like Ayn Rand did.

Might of came from some art school dropout.

she will commit acts of terrorism? again?

That's going in my pepe collection