March 20 implications and Kek theory

March 20 is a very significant day
David Rockefeller died
He was 101 years and 281 days old
Baron trump turned 11 years old
And it was national frog day. (this is what really puts the nail on the head.)

THIS IS KEK LITERALLY TALKING TO US.

We know Kek has been communicating with us threw numbers (GETS)

So lets look at the numerology here.
Baron trump was 11 years old - in numerology thats 1+1=2 (an 11 = 2)
David Rockefeller was 101 years old in numerology thats 1+1=2 (an 11 = 2)
what really nailed it for me was this.
David Rockefeller was 101 years and 281 days old.
2+8+1 = 11 = 2
WTF
(the 20th of the month also means barons birth number is a 2 btw)
So what does 2 mean in numerology?
lets search google

11 / 2 - The 11/2 is the 'Spiritual Light Messenger and Teacher, and are concerned with detail, and with others. They are a loving energy, with the powers of the Master Number 11 combined with the natural balance and beauty of the 2 vibration.

Barron

B is the numerical equivalent of the number 2 and represents the emotions.

Trump

The letter T is the numerical equivalent of the number 2 and represents growth.

Two: The symbolic meaning of number Two is kindness, balance, tact, equalization, and duality. The number Two reflects a quiet power of judgment, and the need for planning.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME READ THIS ??

Other urls found in this thread:

video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A2KLqINsB9JYxQ4A9_AsnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBncGdyMzQ0BHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEdnRpZAM-;_ylc=X1MDMTM1MTE5NTY5MgRfcgMyBGFjdG4DY2xrBGJjawM5bGpkc2VkY2QycTJpJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEOGgEY3NyY3B2aWQDd3lxTE9qazRMakdhemJ4eldORm9VZ0xxTVRJNExnQUFBQURKeUYxWgRmcgN5aHMtbW96aWxsYS0wMDIEZnIyA3NhLWdwBGdwcmlkA0NUQ09xenNCU1ZDU0xRelJwLjhlWEEEbXRlc3RpZANudWxsBG5fcnNsdAM1OQRuX3N1Z2cDMTAEb3JpZ2luA3ZpZGVvLnNlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzMEcHFzdHIDYXF1YXJpdXMgBHBxc3RybAM5BHFzdHJsAzEzBHF1ZXJ5A2FxdWFyaXVzIHNvbmcEdF9zdG1wAzE0OTAxNTk0NzcEdnRlc3RpZANudWxs?gprid=CTCOqzsBSVCSLQzRp.8eXA&pvid=wyqLOjk4LjGazbxzWNFoUgLqMTI4LgAAAADJyF1Z&p=aquarius song&ei=UTF-8&fr2=p:s,v:v,m:sa&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&hsimp=yhs-002&hspart=mozilla#id=1&vid=58849627c9404c4ea7cec58a1a282e77&action=view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Fleece
youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump so i can read this before it delets

read that
look at clock
it 11:22
wew

Bump

I think Balance, and equalization has something to do with this.

You guys are on some other level sometimes.

Praise

Explain man, explain. Don't user 5 me

W O A H

IT WAS ALSO THE LAST DAY OF PISCES
Time period: February 18 – March 20
Which means it could be some sort of marking of the end of the age of pisces (the current age we are in) And the start of Aquarious or something...
WE REALLY NEED SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS STUFF IN HERE HAS NO ON NOTICED THIS THAT IS SMART ABOUT ESOTERIC OCCULT STUFF

So-
it's the age of Aquarius?

>people so evil they manipulate the human genome and hormone balance to produce docile slaves
>so evil they will erase or manipulate history to their advantage
>they want to build AIs to run everything for them
>there will become a point where they are quite literally unstoppable
Karma perhaps. The universe can't allow something so one-sided.

Everyone but me gotta learn

So, we just got quads irl?

It must be time to go to bed.

Melatonin = activated

witnessed

he's here

As KEK commands

It was my birthday and none of your faggots came.

PRAISE KEK

HE'S HERE

Tuck me in bitches!

If it wasn't kek's doing, then our meme magic will make it so, retroactively.

DIDN'T WE SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT MARCH 15th?

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED.
FUCK Sup Forums
FUCK KEK
FUCK TRUMP

Thursday good day

IT'S HAPPENING! Trump will BTFO the MSM and the Dems this week. Wire tapping is real. King Nigger's going to jail for.

SHADILIAY Brothers.

You doubt the wonders of KEK? No, my child. KEK works in chaotic and wonderful ways, and is ALWAYS watching.

Balance through eliminating both sides.

Kek provides many gifts in this Age of Balance; Neets will have girlfriends, normies will REEE.

So say these digits. Check'em

FUCK kek and fuck frog people. I'm with my nigga Moloch.

Begone shitskin

My simple bump has turn this great thread from a nearly dead archive filler into a full-fledged-gethread spreading the message.
I'm honored.

Praise.

I SMITE THEE

My great grandma passed that day too

She was 102

Are you illiterate or something?
Reread the OP dipshit.
Use your brain this time. Reading doesn't work without it.

So what does it all mean?

Is he the chosen one? Is he to be the leader of the autists to smite the globalists? Is his father just the beginning?

I'm convinced because of your digits

AQUARIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS
AQUARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A2KLqINsB9JYxQ4A9_AsnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBncGdyMzQ0BHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEdnRpZAM-;_ylc=X1MDMTM1MTE5NTY5MgRfcgMyBGFjdG4DY2xrBGJjawM5bGpkc2VkY2QycTJpJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEOGgEY3NyY3B2aWQDd3lxTE9qazRMakdhemJ4eldORm9VZ0xxTVRJNExnQUFBQURKeUYxWgRmcgN5aHMtbW96aWxsYS0wMDIEZnIyA3NhLWdwBGdwcmlkA0NUQ09xenNCU1ZDU0xRelJwLjhlWEEEbXRlc3RpZANudWxsBG5fcnNsdAM1OQRuX3N1Z2cDMTAEb3JpZ2luA3ZpZGVvLnNlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzMEcHFzdHIDYXF1YXJpdXMgBHBxc3RybAM5BHFzdHJsAzEzBHF1ZXJ5A2FxdWFyaXVzIHNvbmcEdF9zdG1wAzE0OTAxNTk0NzcEdnRlc3RpZANudWxs?gprid=CTCOqzsBSVCSLQzRp.8eXA&pvid=wyqLOjk4LjGazbxzWNFoUgLqMTI4LgAAAADJyF1Z&p=aquarius song&ei=UTF-8&fr2=p:s,v:v,m:sa&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&hsimp=yhs-002&hspart=mozilla#id=1&vid=58849627c9404c4ea7cec58a1a282e77&action=view

Well what are you suggesting, he's the Anti-Christ?

Kek confirms.

PRAISE

Jesus fucking Christ

I wonder what skull & bones are up to since it 3/22

Barron is the terrenal manifestation of kek

?

What will happen to me if I click this?

You insist that you could comprehend his divine will? You are a fool.

Musical enlightenment and the beginning of a path.

Digits means yes, singles means no.

Kek, can meme magic retroactively change the past?

I thought Pisces already passed. Didn't the precession of the equinox happen in 2012?

SO CLOSE

Why am I sleepy all of a sudden?

Aries.

Pisces is followed by Aries. Pisces is preceded by Aquarius.

kek theory isnt real because kek isnt real

This is EPIC!!!

.... Fuck! I have to get my brain out of the gutter....

time for war then

Followers of Kek receive 2d gfs in the afterlife. The normies will face Judgement Day soon enough, and those who fail to heed our warning will be wage slaves for eternity.

Hmmm, and that post ended in a 2. I would normally say this is le illuminati meme youtube video-tier, but check these sick digits, nigger.

The age of Aquarius does not refer to the monthly zodiac, scrub.

Learn some astrology.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius

Digits confirm!
PRAISE KEK!!!

>It must be time to go to bed.

It's late and I've had a long day. I'm getting kinda sleepy too. I think I'll just go to bed and get some sleep. You guys don't stay up too late, you need to rest for all you have to do tomorrow. Good night, guys. Hope you all sleep well. I'm going to sleep now.

praise kek

there you have it, folks. Shadilay.

That's Ares, not Aries.

Aries is related to the Golden Fleece, not a war god.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Fleece

Baron Trump for prez

wtf kind of link is that you retard
try youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

Keks

>digital roots
Is this zero escape?

Yes but theoriginal guy who brought that up was tying it to the western zodiac and he took the end of Pisces to signal the beginning of Aquarius. I merely noted that Aquarius is followed by Pisces not the other way around. Even if the age of Aquarius has nothing to actually do with the zodiac, your link still says that the Age of Aquarius is followed by the Age of Pisces.

I'm only concerned with proper sequencing.

>1 away from trips continuation
what did kek mean by this?

Ram-pull thors chariot
element-fire
planet-mars
mars-ares
eh

if you weren't a believer before, you have to be now

How about here?

Wait what?

Why the hell is a Germanic thunder god getting pulled into something involving fire, sheep and Greek war gods?

Hey, as long as we don't have to alluh ackbar ourselves, i'm pretty fine with that.

It was also the spring equinox.

Also there a dozen of things relevant about yesterday including the days between yesterday and David's would be next birthday.

It's safe to assume that he was ritualistically sacrificed to complete the 9/11 ritual.

Osama bin Laden was the figure head for 9/11 when it should have been David Rockefeller.

He died on that that specifically to line up with obscure occult references to 9/11

The amount of autism it must have taken to find that out. Nice work user

ACTUALLY THE ACKBARS WANT CIVIL WAR

>Thor's chariot is pulled by rams
>aries symbol is the ram
>aries element is fire
>ruling planet of aries is mars
>mars is associated with ares

control your spastic autism for a minute

who do we know that ranks higher than D. Rock?
And who is next in line for his fortune?

Yes but where the hell are you getting fucking Thor? That's a completely different mythology

We haven't even started yet. Kek is greatly displeased with Rockville high school. Kek does not hate, but He will gladly accept the Mantle of Anger.

>you said that Aries and ares are different
>I point out some vague similarities
>rams are associated with a god of thunder,lightning,strength-and could be called a war god like ares

all mythology is connected brainlet
china and india have zodiacs of their own

David Rockefeller was the spiritual leader of the Illuminati representatives on earth. They have many different hierarchies. It's like imagine you were in a cult and your boss at work was in the cult but you ranked higher in the cult than he did.

The patriarch of the Rockefeller Clan will most likely go to Justin or Jay Rockefeller (I assume). As for who becomes the next spiritual leader I doubt we will know unless they need to tell us in some obscure happening. I doubt its George Soros. It's maybe Jacob or Evelyn Rothschild.

He is here! He is with us!

bump

Spend more time on

Even presidents and kings have astrologers handy bro

It has some lag, the transition takes some time

Just stared at the clock and it's 2:00 am here, on the day 22

Shadilay

hivemind singularity brah

Praised be!