How to deal with local commies

So pic related just started showing up at my school. Any advice on how to deal with these commies?

Kick their asses.

Easy counter = make a countersticker and stick it on top of the sticker, that way you don't have to worry with removing the stickers, just slap a new one on top. Like one of Trump with some shades on or pepe or some shit. Maybe the anti-antifa ones.

Alternatively, carry around a sharp scraper and just scrape across it so no one can tell what it says.

Put a pepe on top of the sticker.

Or better yet make your own "support your local antifa" things and advocate for white genocide so it makes normal people go "fuck that"

>make a countersticker and stick it on top of the sticker, that way you don't have to worry with removing the stickers, just slap a new one on top.

Use this.

Get a silver sharpie and just write
>No
on every sticker you find. Nice and simple.

Smug Pepeā„¢ or this

Are you in fox?

I've seen the guy who does this, he's a fat balding guy from South Campus.

I was going to put Infowars stickers on the ones around Olney.

Not on top though, beside.

nah, concordia.

>Fat balding guy

Doesn't surprise me.

Put a Trump/Pence sticker on top of it

If you're on south, I'm surprised you haven't seen him. He wears his "ANTIFASCHISTE AKTURN" hoodie.

Please tell me this image is fake, some kind of sick parody
My blood pressure is high enough as is

Find your local DiY center and call in a fire code

this if you want to put a little energy into it

Beat them with a stick!

Slap some Kekistan stickers over them.

Are your initials GF?

It's not

bring a gun and shoot up the school, but make sure you only aim for the niggers

nope

If youre too lazy to put a sticker over it, at least destroy it before Mass is embarrassed even more than it already is.

I need something that is shows antifa is a bad organization. Pic of one of their riots?

Just take a picture of the guy next time he's in the dining hall and print it out with "NAZIS WATCH OUT" on it.

>Any advice on how to deal with these commies?
Report this to your principle / vice principle. If they do not do anything about it, write your state congress, if they do not do anything about it, write your local newspaper, if they don't do anything about it, move out of the piece of shit state you live in to TN.

I don't actually know who he is. I do have some power to create change for the entire campus. If I know his name and have proof, like a picture. I could probably get him expelled.

This. False flags wake up the normies from the KOOLAIDS.
Something like "trannys can go in whatever locker room they want"

drop out shave your head and get a swastika tattoo on your forehead the details will work themselves out

He literally walks around with an antifa hoodie on. He's a short balding guy, this isn't hard.

Don't get em expelled, let em sperg out. False flag friend him. To beat the kike and thier brainwashed idoits you have to become the better kike.
>Go full statist, suggest the government shGo full statist, suggest the government should take away people's property rights. Suggest parents don't have the right to raise their kids. Subtly link together government mass surveillance and other orwellian programs with immanent threats to people's parental and property rights. FULL COMMIE.

>Don't make it seem like it's a problem, suggest we need to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Eventually everyone breaks and switches in the other direction, reverse psychology style.ould take away people's property rights. Suggest parents don't have the right to raise their kids. Subtly link together government mass surveillance and other orwellian programs with immanent threats to people's parental and property rights. FULL COMMIE.

>Don't make it seem like it's a problem, suggest we need to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Eventually everyone breaks and switches in the other direction, reverse psychology style.

Put this over it

Start putting these over it

I just might. Already a libertarian.

ive never seen antifa this ''out there''. is soros funding them?

Rrrrrrrrrr!. . . . Gentlemen, let us remember ourselves. What happend to the last fucker who posted himself torturing an animal on Sup Forums?

Kill them

You don't even need stickers, just get like a pocket stamp with pepe or something.