How many Jews died in Auschwitz during WWII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jf8Ie49AQzQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
holocausthandbooks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not enough

> inb4 edgy

Zero

not enough obviously, there are still some scurrying around

This whole "Holocaust didn't happen" thing is fucking with my head.
They were slave labour in the camps and the whole thing collapsed, is that it?

pretty much user. Look at the Japanese interment camps of the US. had the USA collapsed they would have starved and looked a lot like the German State's prisoners.

This millennium?

probably 0~5

the rest of history is basically myth written by warlords.

yup nazi's were monsters and just killed jew's day and night

millions upon millions. they were skinned alive and flayed, then hand their fingers cut off and soaked in gasoline. that is when they were then set on fire. it was a regular horror movie torture chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=jf8Ie49AQzQ

my work here is done

Those who died of disease and malnutrition related to the close quarters living, prison environment and manual labor. Nobody was gassed. The big pile of shoes, clothing, luggage, etc were all related to the big piles of empty Zyklon B canisters that were used to delouse the prisoners of the camp. No "concentration camp" was a death camp. They were all work camps, overcrowded work camps. Prisoners not loyal or worthy enough to fight for Germany, but still usable for labor. There was no 6 million/6 gorillion deaths.

Not a single one.

This and...
This.

None, zero, zilch, nada. Not a single Jewish fingernail was broken, not even one hair was out of place...
sadly.

6 gorillion

>it was a regular horror movie torture chamber

Do not listen to this kike shill! Those boys were just disposing of some defective lampshades. They dindu nuffin'.

6 million, 3 million non-religious, 3 million religious

*cough* Poland *cough*

Also, picking the lowest number from '36 and the highest from '48 is cheating.

Americans LITERALLY measure things in football fields

I. You're not burying the metal and frame for the stadium. You're burying people.
II. When a body burns (or rots), a lot of the mass of the body becomes carbon dioxide, methane, etc and escapes into the atmosphere. The nutrients in the bodies would also become part of the woods, which means that THE TREES ARE MADE OF DEAD PEOPLE.
III. Ash runs off. A lot.

STADIUMS.

That's a full stadium.

not enough

Stop being anti-Semitic.

So do they bury many people in football field stadiums

6 Million

That image is a Photoshop you shill

You're worse than (((they))) are

Probably 2,000

Who gives a fuck. Jewish casualty investigation is not worthy of my time

Why should I care? For all I know, its 0. Because Jews always fucking lie, so I'm inclined to believe they were the gibs me dat of pow's. Bankers have deliberately and systematically been dismantling and destroy our culture and our people. I will not shed a single tear for a jew. We need a final solution, to secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children.

About 9 I think

The rest survived, multiplied and fucked up this country.

Only Jimmy Hoffa.

That.s a crime to say that user, stay safe

Well, i'm not jewrman. It can't apply to me. Thanks for caring, though.

Even if you are only visiting you can get charged user.

There are the 3 that drowned at the pool

The woman who had the accident in the sauna

And that guy who had a heart attack while playing in the orchestra

Outside that I'm not sure

Beat me to it

Meh, i've said worst things.

Redpill me on Hitler/NatSoc

Can't be bothered to watch all 6 hours of The Greatest Story Never Told...

Aware of Jewish ownership of banks/media despite being 2% of GER population.

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 70679 82148 08651 32823 06647 09384 46095 50582 23172 53594 08128 48111 74502 84102 70193 85211 05559 64462 29489 54930 38196 44288 10975 66593 34461 28475 64823 37867 83165 27120 19091 45648 56692 34603 48610 45432 66482 13393 60726 02491 41273 72458 70066 06315 58817 48815 20920 96282 92540 91715 36436 78925 90360 01133 05305 48820 46652 13841 46951 94151 16094 33057 27036 57595 91953 09218 61173 81932 61179 31051 18548 07446 23799 62749 56735 18857 52724 89122 79381 83011 94912 98336 73362 44065 66430 86021 39494 63952 24737

Nearly not enough.

>Shortly following the camp's liberation, the Soviet government stated that four million people had been killed on the site, a figure now regarded as greatly exaggerated.[171] While under interrogation, Höss said that Adolf Eichmann told him that two and a half million Jews had been killed in gas chambers and about half a million more had died of other causes.[172] Later he wrote, "I regard the figure of two and a half million as far too high. Even Auschwitz had limits to its destructive possibilities".[173] Gerald Reitlinger's 1953 book The Final Solution estimated the number killed to be 800,000 to 900,000,[174] and Raul Hilberg's 1961 work The Destruction of the European Jews estimated the number killed to be a maximum of 1,000,000 Jewish victims.[175] French chemist and author Jean-Claude Pressac estimates that between 631,000 and 711,000 killed at Auschwitz, of whom 470,000 to 550,000 were gassed.[176]

dem shrinking numbers

Actually, it might have been 10 or 11.

>Can't be bothered to watch all 6 hours of The Greatest Story Never Told...
Lazy

An important thing often forgotten in the rise of NatSoc is the german revolution of 1918. A communist war led mainly by Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

4 million if you want to believe the soviets

None.

16 trillion.

OK GUYS SO I'VE DEDICATED MY WHOLE LIFE TO THIS MATTER. AFTER 3 MINUTES OF RESEARCH IT TURNS OUT A SOLID 3 JEWS DIED IN THE CAMPS. THOSE WHO DID DIE, DIED FROM OLD AGE.

the official claim isn't 6 million jews died in gas chambers though, the majority of them died in concentration camps from starvation and disease or were just shot dead by the SS going from town to town

Not enough

>How many Jews died in Auschwitz during WWII?

Lots.

Amongst the assertions made by Irving which mark him out as a Holocaust denier, Evans noted in particular the following: his claim that the number who “died” in Auschwitz, “most of them from epidemics”, was 100,000; his claim made expressly or by implication that the Jews had brought the Holocaust upon themselves; his assertion that that the conduct of the Nazis in exterminating Jews could be excused by the fact that they or their families had suffered in the Allied bombing raids; the manner in which he dismissed the totality of the evidence of eye-witnesses from Auschwitz as unreliable because it is the product of mass hysteria; his claim, often repeated as will be seen, that the gas chambers at Auschwitz are a lie invented by British intelligence; his denunciation the diary of Ann Frank as a forgery or as a novel like Gone With the Wind; his claim that the myth of the Holocaust is the product of a well-financed campaign by Jewry to legitimise the substantial payments made by Germany to the state of Israel since the war. This claim has been made by Irving on several occasions including the launch of the English edition of the Leuchter report. The Defendants contend that Irving qualifies as a Holocaust denier and that his denial flies in the face of the totality of the evidence.

Irving made the complaint that the passages relied on by the Defendants in support of their contention that he is a Holocaust denier omit the context, which often puts an entirely different complexion on what he said. Irving argued that he cannot be termed a Holocaust denier since he has always accepted that a very large number of Jews were shot and killed by the Einsatzgruppen. Merely to question the accuracy of their reports as to the numbers shot does not make him a Holocaust denier. Irving pointed out that on one occasion in July 1995 he put the number of deaths of Jews in the Holocaust as high as 4 million (although he claimed that most of these deaths were due to epidemics). He argued that he cannot therefore be described as a Holocaust denier. Irving cited his biography of Goering as further evidence that he is not a Holocaust denier. The index contains several references to the extermination of the Jews which, argued Irving, indicates that the topic is comprehensively dealt with.

What if Hitler actually killed 6 million jews.

The world would be a better place even if he lost because at least their numbers would have ((REALLY)) been reduced. 6 gorillion is a fucking small number though.. There are six gorrillion chinks butchering pooches as I type this..

If only it could have been all of them.. a true shoah so to speak.

A true shoah is 6 million, it is in their mythos. It was necessary that 6 million die in order to create the state of Israel

If there are substantial mass graves in and around the Auschwitz camp then you could tell using Ground-penetrating radar.

The difficulty of arriving at an accurate estimate is compounded by the undoubted fact that many inmates died from disease and above all in the typhus epidemics which from time to time ravaged the camp. Whilst the Defendants do assert that these deaths are the result of deliberate genocidal policy on the part of the Nazis, they must of course be discounted in order to reach a correct estimate of the number of deaths in the gas chambers. Initial estimates, largely based on the capacity of the crematoria, ran as high as 4 million. As has been see the camp commandant, Hoss, gave varying estimates, ranging from 3 million to 1.1 million. However, analysis of the numbers of Jews transported to Auschwitz produced a lower estimate of around 1 million. Research carried out more recently, notably by Raul Hilberg and by Dr Piper of the Auschwitz Museum, has concluded that the true figure for the number of deaths at Auschwitz is in the region of 1.1 million of which the vast majority perished in the gas chambers. This figure has, according to the evidence of van Pelt and Longerich, been endorsed by the majority of serious, professional historians concerned in this field. The only significant exception is Jean-Claude Pressac, a French chemist and amateur historian, whose study concluded that the overall number of deaths was 630-710,000, of which 470-550,000 were gassed on arrival at the camp.

You think those gas chambers are real?

"I made a mistake when I said there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz, In no way did I deny the killings of millions of people by the Nazis."

David Irving

>ou think those gas chambers are real?

No not me....David Irving

"I made a mistake when I said there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz, In no way did I deny the killings of millions of people by the Nazis."

David Irving

The thing with the gassing is that most of them didn't die by gassing. That's just the method both sides like to emphasize.

The should just use radar and check the ground for dead bodies.

Amazing 72 years after the end of WWII and the numbers still don't match up.

>The thing with the gassing is that most of them didn't die by gassing. That's just the method both sides like to emphasize.

Many died of starvation, disease but those were inmates, the ones that were dispatched for disposal on arrival were never registered as inmates.

“I’ve never been a Holocaust denier and I get very angry when I’m called a Holocaust denier”
David Irving

3 maybe 4

As far as I can tell, there was no systematic destruction of Jewish people in Nazi Germany.
They did try to kick them out and even gave them an incentive to go to ((israel)) aka Palestine and many many did leave, but some stayed and were put into camps when times got tough for Germany due to the Jews controlling the rest of civilized humanity. I live in B.C. and we had internment camps for the Japanese here, and if all of our farms and means to supply food were destroyed and our cities were captured the Japanese would have starved and died of typhus as well.. but would the Japanese wave that in the worlds face and ask for a get out of jail free card for every sin imaginable for ever? No.. Because the Japanese are an honorable people.
Someone put me back into the matrix because I can't take living in the REAL world anymore.

Has a number ever been given of the number of Jews that died just from the effects of war, not persdcution and internment? How many died from bombings, battles, disease, hunger, crime, and exposure just as many other civilians would die during a war?

Sup Forums wishes it was 6 gorillion, but the numbers are faked up, almost no way to tell by now.

It's a mystery.

I really wish the nation's of Europe would just open all their old archives and put the lies to bed.

Based Canadians in this thread, I usually hate my countrymen but maybe we are turning around.

The bedrock of his claim that the gas chambers at Auschwitz did not exist and, by extension, that there were not any gas chambers at any camp, was the report by Fred Leuchter, a self-taught expert in execution techniques recruited in 1988 by lawyers acting for Ernst Zundel, a German national living in Canada who was being prosecuted for denying the Holocaust in his pamphlet Did Six Million Really Die?

Leuchter spent three days at Auschwitz-Birkenau and half a day at Majdanek, concluding that the buildings at Auschwitz described as gas chambers were no such thing. He said there was no provision for gas-tight doors, and the chambers were not properly sealed to prevent leakage. People depositing Zyklon B pellets into vents would themselves fall victim to cyanide poisoning. He said there were no vents to introduce the gas into the chambers or to clear it once the gassing was completed.

Irving seized upon Leuchter's report as "shattering in the significance of its discovery". But it was comprehensively demolished by the defence witness Robert van Pelt, Professor of Architecture[*] at Waterloo University in Canada. Van Pelt pointed out that Leuchter was neither a trained engineer nor forensic scientist. His evidence had been ruled inadmissible in the Zundel trial.

Leuchter's claim that there were no gas-tight doors was worthless given the evidence of SS officers who testified to their use. There was also documentary evidence of orders for gasketed doors and ventilation equipment, and Leuchter ignored testimony showing that gas masks were worn by guards administering Zyklon B.

In his judgment, Mr Justice Gray concluded: "No objective fair-minded historian would have serious cause to doubt that there were gas chambers at Auschwitz."

Never heard of Rudolf Germar?

There was also documentary evidence of orders for gasketed doors and ventilation equipment

Gotta kill lice somehow.

None.

Well, the solution is very simple: show photographs of the gas chambers.

Over a trillion.

those jews have some big imaginations

>Never heard of Rudolf Germar?
What is carbon dioxide?

Never underestimate their imagination.

this thread again

Not nearly enough.

he should have killled 6 million , but sadly I doubt even 400k died , honest to god

Died? A few thousand.
Killed? Very few.

MUH 6 GORRILION

Yes. That is actually on point.
A good majority of the PoWs were arrested and put there for good reason, still fucked up using them to fill in workforce gaps in a gulag style but that's the most credit people ought to give the Germans in terms of prisoner abuse.

Why aren't the walls blue or the doors airtight? Why is it illegal to question a part of a nation's history?

Most of the testimonies are by people who weren't even in Europe during the "final solution". It's a conspiracy theory.
Look up Yankel Wiernik, he's mentioned numerous times in credited and vetted holocaust related academic works. And don't even make me mention the fictional literature aspect.

>A-a-a-and then they burned the infants ALIVE on the barbeque!
>It was haaahhhible
>The NAHZEEES were absolute horrrriburl mahnstahs
>But I fled west with the Germans when the Soviets came

Negative amounts of jews died. Let me explain:

Some of the jews there actually replicated (a process some call "reproduction" but let's be real) so theoretically not only did no jews die, but more came out than went in. In fact, labor camps were so beneficial for the jews' demographic numbers that in some circles there is even mention of putting them all back in. For their survival I mean.

David Irving's name is mud now, along with Eric Hunt too. (((They))) got to them, bought them out, or threatened them into submission. Either way, their opinion now is worth less than a bar of Jew soap.

>Free Holocaust Handbooks & Documentaries
holocausthandbooks.com/

came here to say this lel.

What about it?

Where are the sealed doors?

What happened to eric?