Thoughts?

Is this a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

kearth101.cbslocal.com/2011/07/21/list-stuff-we-use-everyday-that-was-invented-from-the-space-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it will mean less money goes to Lockheed and more money goes to that handout collecting fuccboi Musk.

20 billions for literally shooting a rocket to a dead space rock millions of miles away. You tell me.

Kill yourself. Lockheed is a worthless money extraction shit hole.

Putting a man on mars would be humankind's greatest achievement. Not worth the money?

Musk doesn't get his money from NASA. This is in direct competition to him. Assuming NASA does anything productive with the money at all.

Yeh I agree we should put all our money into 3rd world countries and scratch our heads when they have a population boom and everything gets worse.

Need to move white people off the planet somehow famalam

>greatest achievement
How so? What did we actually achieve?

Okay, so say we do that. Then what? It gets us literally nothing. We have enough problems here on earth desu, no need to shoot our money into orbit.

Purge xenos when?

Is this enough time for an user to become an astronaut and smuggle a pepe flag onto mars?

Good screw obama

why do i sense Musk is now being slandered by kikes online for no other reason than being a successful goy

They're afraid we'll escape the confines of our mud ball and find their reptillian bases on the inner planets.

Look at this loser.

Entire industry's were developed as offshoots of thee moon program.

Government sponsored competition is a good thing

kearth101.cbslocal.com/2011/07/21/list-stuff-we-use-everyday-that-was-invented-from-the-space-program/

Absolutely yes.

It is our destiny to go forth to conquer the galaxy.

It is the destiny of sub-humans and females to remain on earth, finally enjoying the equality of a mass grave on an uninhabitable rock stripmined of everything of value to a truly technologically advanced society.

Earth's problems are literally unsolvable through moderate and morally acceptable means.

>We have enough problems here on earth desu
What problems, specifically, would you like to see solved?

>dead space rock millions of miles away. You tell me.
Worth every penny times 7. Space projects produce crazy ROI in the civilian economy. You like that Galileo GPS? That's space spending in action.

You guys know shit about the space economy.

Soon.

it's pretty hard for most people to swallow the fact that step one for fixing the earth's problems is to systematically murder the overwhelming majority of the human population

Yes. And any new tech they end up inventing will eventually make it to the consumer market. Taking away foreign aid and redirecting the money towards space exploration? Wonderful.

I'm pleased.

>earth's problems
>expecting America to fix the rest of the planet's problems
>expecting America to bring itself down to uplift the brown masses

America first. America only.

>Is this a good thing?
Yes. USA first to mars, and under the "most anti science president" ever. Libs are going to have a hard time complaining about this one, even if they have the personal fortitude to admit they were wrong. I dont think NASA will mess this one up.