Year 1071:

Year 1071:
>W-We are sure going to stop Turks from invading Anatolia, our army is bigger than theirs! Turks will get rekt
Year 1176:
>W-We are going to retake Anatolia back from Turks, Anatolia will be christian again, deus vult!
Year 1396:
>W-We are going to stop Turks from conquering Constantinople and Balkans, also save the Christians in Bulgaria, Deus vult!
Year 1444:
>W-We are going to save Byzantium from Turks, we've created a very large Crusader army, Deus supports us
Year 1453:
>T-Turks can't conquer Constantinople, they don't have the tech for this.
Year 1526:
>T-Turks can't invade entire Hungary, HRE backs us! Also god supports Christians
Year 1593
>O-Okay now we have Safavids and entire Christian alliance on our hands, this time turks will lose!!!!!!!!!
17th century
>why is this happening
18th century
>HAH! Now we are going to destroy the Turks!
19th century
>Turks will die in 20 years, i guarantee youthat
>Turks are fucked up now, we're going to retake Istanbu- i mean Constantinople and give Anatolia to Greece
>.....

When will you Giaour subhumans accept Turkish supremacy already? Turkey is eternal, the sooner you accept this truth the less butthurt you'll be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sisak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Güns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you want me to stick that up your Christian ass?

Westerners= Anally annihilated since 1071

The Ottoman Empire doesn't exist anymore. Get over it.

Now Koksal, what did we tell you about shit posting past your bed time.

ill leave this picture here.

>Ottoman Empire
Turkish history is 1000 years old, ottoman empire is 600+ years old.

Fuck off Erdogon, dont you have a roach referendum to rig?

He was literally beheaded by Turks. Try harder my christian subhuman friend

Turkey, y u so mad?

honestly, what is Turkey proud of? I can't think of a single thing technology or science related that came from Turkey. What did the Ottomans actually create that they can call their own?

ayy 2bh :DD

>turkish supremacy
>spend a good 300 years or so losing to Russia
Really activates my neural processer

When Turkey forms a new Ottoman Empire

Can I buy a qt European girl Turk?

Inshallah brother

Doesn't matter. Turkey lost all its conquered territories except Anatolia and the area around Istanbul.

post Turkish cuties

after destroying your army several times? impaling your messengers? Good things eventually come to an end my friend.

2ndly, you stand for islam, I assume. You can thank Kemal Ataturk for being able to do what you're doing right now. Instead you shit on his legacy for talking about ottoman empire and wanting to bring that islamic dog shit back into your country.

their empire

>tech/sci

nobody gives a shit about them, conquering was the culture and we did our culture. some nations had art/tech as their culture, and they did it too. nobody praised any type of scientist/artist more than conquerers back at ottoman times.

same with mongols, but they didnt understand politics so they died off and went back to irrelevancy earlier.

>after destroying your army several times? impaling your messengers
>Amerifat education
he never destroyed a Turkish army. He just raided some Turkish/Bulgarian towns and enslaved them. Sometimes he attacked Turkish army but never won

>mfw there is literally no other race that enslaved whitebois except some rich arabs

Mongols.

Mongols, Africans, various flavours of Chinks, Romans (inb4 b-b-but they were white!)

>mfw Turks are so desperate to get into the EU they've been choking on big white cock for decades becoming a degenerate fleshpot for big strong ruskie tourists.

How does it feel whoring out your "once great" nation to the whims of the west? Does it make you angry enough to elect a manlet dictator?

you tried hard to conquer Europe and you got kicked out

Cry harder you faggot

>you tried hard to conquer Europe and you got kicked out
Have you ever been to Berlin?

>tfw your country is such a shithole not even your retarded third-world citizenry want to live there

They wanted workers and got them

You are worst than commies
no skill no brain just spaming en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
couldnt take on Croatians so you went over Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sisak
Try again we will btfo you like always before
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Güns

we had oce a jew problem too

>had
enjoy your new president

Here

...okay, but once your territory is reclaimed by Christians you will have nothing to show for it. No tech or advancements.
Also mongols chinked up half the world

You post this every couple days and I feel like you are most likely fucking your sister and drinking camel urine in between.

Pls everyone did anyone ever lost battle with this ratio?
Ottomans did it
Fucking spammers attacked 19 times and failed 19 times and than finnaly retreted
agains 800 man without any type of guns or cannons
prob the worst army in history

You were good with swords and shit, but how good are you with modern stuff? Oh thats right, most of your millitary equipment came from the so called "inferior'' west. Yeah sure, you've made a few tanks faggot, but so have we and I have to admit, they're pretty good at killing sand niggers like yourself. Go back to killing some kurds faggot.

They were the only kebab nation post Ummayyad to manage to gain ground on Europe,..during the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries...they must have done SOMETHING
right.

I mean Aztecs didn't survive Europe for that long and Mexico keeps bragging about muh Atzlan and shit so...

Name something Turks did better than any other country or at least one good/benevolent thing that came out of Turkey. Roman and Greek empire were conquering a thousand years before you and at a greater rate.

You should have ISIS and the Kurds use you for beheading practice.

good with swords n shiet?
chech this or or pic related
they are worst fighters world has ever seen

>Oh, hey, look, we have nukes and no idea what to do with them! Erdogan is getting kinda annoying and hard to deal with ...

You're forgetting that roaches can survive nuclear blasts.

Why do you want into EU so much? Europe was never muslim, it's not for muslims. Why you don't want to form Islamic Union?

>Why you don't want to form Islamic Union?
Because it has already been formed and it's called EU hence we want to join.

Like for real? This is what Turks think?

based poland didnt you know that was the plan?

I thought Turks were just economic migrants, desu. I mean I know that islam wants to conquer, but I thought Turks are the more civilized islam. But I guess not.

If he actually destroyed the army there would've been no recover from it, but in the end he lost with no success in battlefield while losing support in his own regions. Like literally his own people deserted to Ottomans and his brother. How did he win? Or are you repeating modern nationalistic narrative?