Midwest NatSoc Meetup

Any pol/acks in the midwest want to meetup and discuss how to save western civ? PA fag here currently going to Purdue and me and muh friends want to find more people like us

>purdue

you're all Indians, aren't you?

>inb4 that picture of the Sup Forums meetup with no white people and the trannie with cat ears

>Purdue

You're going down on Thursday, faggot.

This is you and your antifa homies

I'm not in antifa, you fucking retard. I'm talking about the NCAA tournament.

>hurr watching apehoop durrr

Save your fingers, leaf, i don't give a shit.

THIS IS IU-U-U
NOT SHITTY PUR-DUE DUE DUE
WE GOT BANNERS ON THE WALL

AND THIS IS HOW WE BALL

TALKING BOUT THE HOO-HOO-SIERS

TALKING ABOUT THE HOO-HOO-SIERS

but really fuck purdue you guys are shitters at everything but engineering.

Also,

Do not under any circumstances meet up under 'natsoc' just don't. Even Hitler himself learned he could't copy Mussolini and Fascism had to arise in Germany the German way.

NatSoc will never ever be tolerated in america.

Call yourself's the Sons of Andrew Jackson or something, and like minded people will get the message.

Sorry, my bad :(

Oh cool. Where exactly would we meet, PurJew? I'm at IU but that honestly isn't too far

Now i feel bad.

Apologies m8

one year too late. graduated in 2016. I would have been right there with you.

Do you even have that shit over there? There's a real fucking plague of them up here in sjw land

NatSoc might be, just under a new name. The policies would work for classical democrats who are sick of the "racist whites" meme

OP, you should make a discord so we can actually plan

Who Twin Cities here? Anyone wanna meet up?

Antifa?

Uh, i live in Lawrence, Kansas.. which is the liberal college hell hole in the middle of a deep red state. I'd assume we do. I avoid campus and most everything to do with the University outside of the athletic program.

I avoid the weirdo parts of town at all costs. Still tons of Sanders 2016 signs everywhere.

St. Patrick's day i took down some American flags some hippie had hung from their trash can.

BLM is more about organizing civil disobedience than Antifa around here. But they are one in the same as far as I'm concerned.

Hell yeah anyone from Beech Grove?

Oh shit i just graduated from purdue. Maybe coming back in the summer

Buckeye fag but I've been to West Lafayette about a half dozen times

>is
bro fuck off im not larping

thanks for the advice user, would post pics but i dont wanna be doxed. always tearing down sjw posters here

If you are considering attending
you are not considered sentient

a fucking leaf

id be interested, how two weekends from now sound? we could make fake gmails to communicate? sorry i dont know any really encrypted ways to speak online

At the moment the biggest threat to Western civilization is the fact that our dumb asses have learned just enough terraforming to start turning Earth into a second Venus.

Second biggest, and easier to fix by punching, is probably our old enemy: The Nazis.

Also UMN fag here

Is the city still boring as fuck? How is the parking situation?

You'll never find me.

I can't imagine ever mixing IRL with chan.

>totally not a honeypot goys

Still hard after to get parking

dude i cant prove it but its totally not goyim

Get out kike

>PA
>midwest