youtu.be/tynKRMVGsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Njs7TFQ0b2s
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

GOOD ONE AMY!

Is there a reason why this fat bitch keeps getting posted?

Fat Jewess

>My fucking pussy stinks!
/standing ovation

She must work out. Look at those traps.

cuz shes a joke. dont you get it?

>sage

Women are funny. Get over it.

I did sex with a man!

>Applause intensifies

traps more like flaps

HOLY SHIT, I DIDN'T KNOW WOMEN COULD BE SO FUNNY!
I JUST GOT OVER THAT THEY COULDN'T! THIS JOKED CHANGED MY ENTIRE BELIEF THAT WOMEN CAN'T INTO COMEDY! THANKS FOR CONVERTING ME!

Reminder that she blatantly steals jokes

Hey guys, I FUCK a lot of DUDES HAHA
Don't get me STARTED on my SMELLY VAGINA HAHAHA
Guess what? I can be VULGAR too HAHA FUCK FUCK FUCK PUSSY STANK BLOWJOB CUM ON MY BUTTHOLE SMELLY DIARRHEA
I'm a girl l-laugh at me HAHAH *standing ovation*

ITT: fags who have never watched her routine. Its pretty good, actually.

She is a better comedian than you'll ever be. Imagine some autistic going up on a stage and muttering about pepe and stale memes.

Go back to talking about your unfunny vagina, Schumer.

Hahahahahah What a revolutionary comedy perspective. Comedy genius. hahahahahahahah

who is this?

Her early shit was watchable at best
An anime inspired norwegian fish curing storybook forum based comedian would be twice as funny

Did she actually fucking say this?

You're correct; I never have. And I'm still not sure why brought her to Sup Forums fame.

But I found some more vintage Norm MacDonald clips the other day that I'm afraid will have to come first. That's more my style.

Fucking GROSS

Thanks for correcting the amy record.

MDE is funnier than amy Schumer

No, she is bad to almost mediocre and there are a lot of female comedians better than her. There was a bizarre push to bring her to the spotlight. Everyone saw it but couldnt say shit against her without getting attacked.

>1 post by this id

She said and I quote:
"My pussy... it smells... Like a small barnyard animal"

>spot the fat lonely cunt with 4 cats

I took Xanax and I ate SO MUCH BUTTER with chips!

I watched her "special" on fast forward with the sound muted, funny as hell five stars from me.

>Yep, here's your problem, muff cabbage.

"I did the sex with the animal, too."

The children you've abducted?

I watched some to see what the hubbub was about. It's genuinely very bad. Her mannerisms are forced and unnatural. Her jokes are really bottom of the barrel and never elicited so much as a snort from me. I didn't go into it hoping to hate it, but it was truly bad.

I have no idea at all how (((she))) got famous as a comedian. Oh wait, maybe there's a clue in this post somewhere...

Fucking kill me

>Fag

This is the typical type of hate fuelled language I've come to expect from Schumer's fanbase.
You should sort yourself out.

>so fucking funny, im typing this from my grave cuz i ded laughing
it wasnt funny. notice how half the jokes that were aimed towards the girls in the crowd, no one was laughing in the audience. see: cum on tits scene or how she admits getting fingerbanged by a cab driver and paying for it. a mockery of her own degeneracy, it wasnt funny. dumb bitch trying to make jokes about popping benzos after already being heavily intoxicated. yehhhh, everyone should have fun like this slut.

Mfw she sexes a drunk dude who cant keep it up hes that blasted and she jokes about it
Mfw a kid jokes about not being the only guy to have night with her
Mfw she flips shit and ranges

She complained to Netflix about her negative reviews.....Netflix announces the removal of the 5 star system.

Why are comedians always lefties?

What sort of guy would ever date this gross heifer?

Does anyone have the copypasta or that jpeg of the post parodying her usual comedy routine?

>hasn't watched MDE the post

Didn't she joke about shitting and the poop working its way round into her vagina?
I don't care to understand her physiology

It really is a staggering feat.
Jokes (or lack of) aside, that type of nepotism and blatant display of power shows how few fucks she actually gives.

A gold digger.

Sans and his alts from Smash Bros Switch.

She blamed us for organising and down rating her netflix special.
It got 1 star.

I pretty much have no life and live on this board and I never new she had a netflix special, never really seen her mentioned.

I'm pretty sure bots or paid shills are making all the Schumer threads to add to credence to her claims.

Did she fucking say that? They all do. Getting erections to female smells is a memtal illness

I don't get how more people don't talk about her being Chuck Schumer's cousin

like, that should ruin credibility for both of them, yeah?

A fold digger

I'm not even sure a gold digger would be that desperate, not when there are rich elderly women around that are less disgusting than her.

aware me

I watched about 20 minutes of this.
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any of her content funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=VhfeuvUnkXY

Da pee pee. Da reverse womany shitpee

Is this real

>ywn bury your nose into Amy's pungent anus getting her musty and greasy, delicious anal residue mixed with vaginal juices into your nose and mouth before she fucks you with a strapon
Why live?

lolol

OK, now I approve of this thread.

yes

You shouldn't live.

I took one look at it and 1 starred it

youtu.be/tynKRMVGsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ

(You)

Here's what you wanted.

you mean
>standing ovulation

There has literally never been a woman who has been genuinely funny

I said I wanted to be a comedian, everyone laughed at me

Good Morning!
Ten years ago I said I wanted to be a comedian.
Well, you aren't laughing now are you?

By Amy Schumer

She copied your equally gross comic guy. You know who im talking about. But men are allowed to be gross. It's the females that can't be too blatant about it

>1 post by this ID
don't worry new fucker, your bait will get better over time

Lol this

nice...

I liked Amy Poehler and Tina Fey. I haven't seen anything they've done recently, but I think they're funny.

>Janeane Garofalo
>Sara Gilbert
>Bee Arthur

I can go on...

K.... I still won't see your show.

She's built like a football player and not nearly as funny as several niggers I can think of.

at least she was thoughtful enough to wear a trash bag.

You've yet to name one that was actually funny.

>Janeane Garofalo

You have shit taste

Stinky pussy thread?
Stinky pussy thread.

>be me
>fucking gf doggystyle
>stirring the paint because it doesn't bother me
>pull a little too far out on a stroke and a little air slips in
>pull out and tell her to "push"
>she queefs
>smells like a rotting animal
>push rope the rest of the way
>still cum because I was like 19 at the time

If a man used the same amount of shit jokes I can guarantee he would not succeed to the extant that Amy has.

And that's pretty much it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Njs7TFQ0b2s

*bleep bloop bleep bloop vagina

That's going too far. Aly Wong baby cobra had its moments, there's plenty of fine female comics. From what I've seen on the JRE they're a friendly, sarcastic if a little jewey group of ladies trying to make it in show business.

Tragically, they suffer from the curse of womanhood just like the rest of their gender. Imagine, if you will, a life without drive. You sit there in your pajamas, watching the likes go up on your latest instagram butt pic, never knowing true pride or dedication. You will never see a master and desire nothing but to study his art and eventually best him. You will never know the pangs of true solitude. Instead, you sit around drinking barefoot chardonay, eating cookie dough ice cream, hating men for the purpose you can't seem to get from the wet hole that guarantees you a free ride for the rest of your life.

Yet they are only funny to women and fags, because women and fags both have the same type of humor. However male comedians typically are funny to everyone and much more clever with their jokes

Humor is a masculine trait, males are used to using banter and humor to impress other people, women never picked up this trait so naturally, when they try to be funny, they come off as cringey and stupid. I've never had a girl actually make me laugh not even kidding, I have yet to see a girl hold her own with guys when it comes to bantz

I can also shoot a gun while blindfolded and hit many somethings
I is expert marksmen now?

I would give this story more than one star (also checked)

This
Imagine a guy going on stage and going "oh boy my dick has soooo much smegma HAHA. Check this out I woke up from a blackout and some incredibly smashed girl was sucking my dick so bad hahaha"
They wouldn't get past the little indy stage and wouldn't make anybody laugh unironically there either

"Not available in your country, you faggot non-American"

Even blacks can do better.
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

To hide these

I haven't seen much of her stuff but from what I have seen has been:
>muh vagina
>I had a sex
>I ate a food
>muh vagina
>I had a sex
>muh vagina
>black guy sex
>muh vagina

Can you make classic shows like Roseanne or the Golden Girls?

I could care less about their "plight" I can't imagine actually """"""suffering""""" when you literally just need to get in a relationship to live your life and stay dependent off someone. Women have no problems desu, the only problems they have are ones that they bring on themselves. They can keep crying and bitching about their unfulfilling lives as a fucking hole

Schumer pls leave

You are aware that Sara Gilbert and Bea Arthur are actresses that just recite whatever lines they're given by the writers, right? They're not comedians.

Women are funny when they are the super ditsy ones that are clumsy and retarded. Sometimes frustrating but when they are constantly almost getting run over because they don't look both ways before crossing the street or not understanding how things work

because youre fat!

Why are so many people shilling for Amy Schumer?