So lets talk about George Bush Sr

So lets talk about George Bush Sr.

What did he accomplish outside of Operation Desert Storm? Like, nobody ever talks about ol' GHWB, its all Dubya and Jeb! He was the only one term president in over 35 years, so either he sucked or was completely unremarkable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

textbook bought and paid for neocon.

Black dick is superior to white micropenis.

CIA Director in 1976.

Operation Zapata.

>(((tool)))

>rode in on reagans coattails
>moderate piece of shit

You ever read about how bush senior bailed out of his plane in a panic letting his two crewmates crash and die during ww2? Or his involvement in the franklin scandal?

Wish he would die already so I could get a paid day off from work. Last time that happened was Gerald Ford's death.

I know nothing about him outside of he was president during the Kuwait war.

Puppet for the deep state. Same old same old.

He covered up Franklin, desu.

Involved in JFK assassination.
Rewarded for role with CIA post.
Tapped to be prez.
Reagan happens.
GOP establishment revolts.
Forces HW onto ticket.
Attempted assassination of Reagan.
Really makes you think.

Head of the Cabal.
Carter flushed him out of the CIA. Iran hostage crisis was prolonged by CIA to ensure Carter lost next election where Bush was supposed to win but Reagan surprised them. Reagan was shot so VP could take over but he survived.
Looking back it has become obvious how bad elements of the CIA have been for America.

I'd like to hear that story

Also (((they))) were sure Jeb! was gonna happen this time.

Flip side of the globalist coin from the Clinton Crime Family.

Two political "dynasties" trading the throne back and forth.
But......Trump happened.

Don't expect the (((CIA))) to go quietly.

He was a fucking cuck, that's why.

He set himself up for it by pretending to be Reagan with is "Read my lips" quip, and it fucking sunk him.

Clinton won by being the fucking shyster he is and said he was even more of a Conservative than Bush was.

Same fucking playbook JFK used against Nixon, same fucking playbook Obama used against McCain.

Perot had a lot to do with Clinton winning each time.

For all the bitching shills do about muh popular vote, Ol Rapin Billy never broke 50%

Pushed NAFTA which Clinton ended up signing.

Expanded NATO even after the USSR fell.

Perot was part of the story, but Bush was taking a beating on domestic policy. Remember that the LA riots were in April 1992, and made him look incredibly weak on crime and disorder - a major concern at that time.

Pretty much the starter of mass globalism

youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU

Very shady guy with ties to CIA and other corporate interests. Probably killed JFK too.

Hinkley also had dinner with Bush a night or two prior. Was also an mk ultra slave while bush was director of the CIA. Rlly maeks u think