Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-signs-bill-authorizing-nasa-funding-mars-exploration/2017/03/21/66227b94-0e4d-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/21/donald-trump-nasa-195-billion/99444598/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump will use mars as a penal colony for illegals and Jews you heard it here first

pls yes, just depopulate this place and get the problem people into space where they HAVE to cooperate to survive, if they fail, hey, it's not our fault, we gave them the tools and had staff there to help them, they fucked up and blew a hole in the airlock

All the headlines I've been seeing for the past few weeks said the opposite--that we'd just go to the moon instead.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-signs-bill-authorizing-nasa-funding-mars-exploration/2017/03/21/66227b94-0e4d-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html

Why has nobody started the obviously Trump likes NASA it was started by literal Nazis story yet?

I swear these retards aren't even good at their own njob

oh and have some more
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/21/donald-trump-nasa-195-billion/99444598/

>$19.5 BILLION for NASA
He did it, the absolute madman!

Cool but archive that shit dawg. Don't give those pieces of shit any more clicks.

Awesome.

NASA is a meme now, (DARPA should be funded more though, it's not space related).

Should also allow more private enterprise in space. That and fuck off the UN, which seriously believes it has a right to everything not on earth and if you make something they can say "no that's ours, common humanity or someshit".

That and stop funding the "muslim outreach", seriously wtf was that crap.

We don't need a space Australia.

aye, I'll keep that in mind for next time.

In other news, SPACE ELEVATOR WHEN

>Trump puts immigration ban order in the bill

checkmate

When is he going to stop wasting money while simultaneously trying to destroy our planet?

And also, nice trips.

We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It's coming.
"Journalists" browse here often too because "hey kids i'm doing a story on the alt right why are you all nazis".
So expect one of them to nick your headline idea.

CHECKED MATE

Hmm something something fake news

>4 gets

Thank you lord kek

> those digits
Could it be?

Stupid idea, we'd never get them all.

Instead we should use it as the white man's sanctuary, then nuclear holocaust Earth. Once the radiation dies down, we can return.

I'll see you guys in space!

So....conservatives like NASA now?

phuuuuuugggggggggg

>bogdangrad will be constructed in our lifetimes

When they aren't busy wasting their time on climate change nonsense, yes!

>Trump funds Mars missions
>evidence of alien life confirmed
>trump is remembered as the most influential president in the history of Earth

such satisfying digits

It's the American Australia