WHAT DOES Sup Forums THINK OF MICHAEL MEDVED?

Hes one of the top conservative radio hosts in the US. I used to really like him, but leading up to the election he started to show his true colors. He voted for Hillary, called the last viral trump ad anti-semetic because it portrayed Jews controlling the federal reserve and powers that be.

What does Sup Forums think about Michael Medved?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Medved
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like George Noory got a little bit of a facelift

haha I love george noory and art bell. Used to scare the fuck out of me as a kid.

He's ill informed, in bed with Hollywood, a ziocon. Never scratches surface of truth like rush occasionally does

"Raised in a Jewish home, his family's origin is German and Ukrainian."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Medved

yeah hes jewish.

He was great in Time Chasers

He's fun to listen to. I check him out from time to time. He doesn't really add much in the way of knowledge, pretty much the same info you hear anywhere else in this greatest nation on God's green earth.

he's not that bad

you can't expect these old conservatives to be fully on-board with a figure like trump. they've always prided themselves on respectability and trump simply doesn't represent them well.

AAAANNNND ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THIS GREATEST NATION ON GODS GREEN EARTH. AND IT IS A GREAT DAY...WHY? NO ITS NOT BECAUSE PRESIDENT TRUMP SENT OUT HIS LATEST TWEET, ITS BECAUSE WE HAVE A MESSAGE FROM RANDY FOR RELIEF FACTOR. ALL NATURAL PAIN RELIEF. ENTER MEDVED25 TO GET ALL YOUR BLINDS 25% OFF FROM BLINDS.GOYIM.

>1800TUBCOVE.COM THATS TUB C-O-V-E DOT COM.

Him and Levin are always shilling something and blending it into the show itself. Real life merchants.

haha yeah for sure.

I think this Jewstachio was a movie critic like Ebert back in the day.

Was great until trump election. He lost his mind and a huge chunk of his audience

lol I could hear it playing in my head as I read it.

haha :D
Yeah actually I was subscribed to his pay channel so I could listen to all the shows commercial free later at night. I cancelled my subscription after he started shilling so hard against trump. It really got pathetic for a bit and he was spewing actual leftist propaganda. Hes better now, and i still listen, but not as much as before.

I found there arent really any good ones

He's a Neocon and he might as well be working for the Mossad. I mean for Pete's sake his ideal choice for President last election cycle was Lindsey Graham, and he ended up being a never-Trumper (see his name in the cover of pic related). He was also fervently anti-Ron Paul when he ran, Medved has never been great it was just difficult to see his true colors before Trump came along.

I haven't listened to him in a long time but I assume he softened on Trump a little after he won election, for the sole sake of keeping his audience. Doesn't change the fact that he's a rat though.

forgot pic

Ouch is that lindsey graham thing true? That is a big red flag. I thought he was a cruz missle. He really got butthurt when trump brought up the whole ted cruz's dad conspiring with lee Harvey Oswald thing that was funny.

wow that is majorly lame.

He never pushed much for Lindsay Graham because he knew he had no traction and wasn't really in the running, but he did basically say as such when talking about any of the debates Graham was in.

Yeah i remember him calling Ron Paul the crazy doctor back then.