What's it like to live as a non-American?

Serious question for the foreigners on this board:
How do you deal with the fact that you're not American?
>America is the only country of relevance for the last 72 years (except the USSR but they no longer exist lmao)
>America is the only country making real scientific advancements
>America has the largest military dick and nobody can do anything about that
>Every other country in the world talks about American people, politics, and events as if they were their own
>all successful people move to America because it's the best place to live and the best place to do business
>global culture is American culture
>America is the only country colonizing space r/n
Would you consider moving to America if it meant you had the chance to live in the greatest country on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Total_deaths
youtube.com/watch?v=-VsmF9m_Nt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fells bad man

op, how did it make you fell that no one except me replied you?

i feel glad that im born into a country where I am not in debt and its only uphill from here.

to be american is to live in a false golden prison where debt = wealth.

tell the americans to fuck off

we wont harm you, we have no incentive to harm our neighbour.

all of our contemporary problems with you is due to the american prescense.

>t. American studying in China

i always wondered what it was like to not be number one. Everything we love about the modern world (rock and roll, movies, computers/vidya, internet) is American.

we Americans take it for granted, but it's gotta suck being some 3rd worlder knowing that your country isn't god's chosen country

>its only uphill from here.

See you on the Pacific Front!

LOL @ that communist fuck of a flag whose people aspire to be Western and bully their neighbors just as much as they say America does to others. Fuck off China. The future doesn't belong to you and your BS government and censorship. You guys want to be America and there's no fucking denying it. Your government will never be legit under communism and state sponsored thought control.

you don't hate japan even if you're chinese, that's rare isn't it?
and yes i also don't hate china but, majority of our country's people hate china just like majority of your country's people hate us
how do we solve this problem?

war

I guess i answer that question with the words of one of your greatest philidosphers.

I hope you can grow on these wise words of wisdom.

Somebody said war?

It wouldn't be so bad if your lefty shit didn't bleed out to other countries.
All these retards getting pissy over Trump here is just stupid.
>Someone got elected in a different country I don't like? Better go and stop traffic and break shit

Sort ya self out

The Chinese will always have grievences with Japan. They can't get over shit. Oh, noes, Abe visited the Yasukuni Shrine. Fucking babies need to get over WW2 and 'comfort women'. Japan's the best nation in Asia and is a great member of the international community. China...not so much...at all actually.

Feels good to know I am not being bombed by Muslims, nor harassed by SJW liberals every day.

America's downfall is imminent unless you people stop the self hating white guilt sissy liberals

And btw: usa is the ne.1 in rape AAAAAAND crime statistics compared to the western world. So the answer is NO. I dont want to live in a nigger infected ghetto wasteland like detroit. You guys are so deadly brainwashed in the believe your country is the greatest of all...you eat shit all god damn day and think its cereal.

Success breeds jealousy

Niggers

Also you're not that behind from us ahmed :^)

At least you admit it jamal

>neighbours

our neighbours have Americans bases on their soil you fat fuck thats why we have problems with them

Dude living in the US sucks. Niggers and spics are everywhere, drugs are a fucking epidemic, 95% of people are hopeless degenerates, especially the slutty women. Everything good or great about our country has been destroyed by our Jewish masters.

Only relevant country of the last 72 years? You need to get out more.

We're also one of the most hated countries in the world. Do I care? Not at all but still, that's something we can improve upon.

Japan dislikes us because we are still developing as a country, once we get to the same level of development as Japan and our citizens become more civilized it would be easier to get along.

Japanese only hate us for what we do, not for what we are, and a lot of what we do is a side effect of being an industrializing country.

Americans are just trying to divide Asia, they don't give a fuck about us, they dont give a fuck about our shared cultural values, to us we're all a bunch of gooks anyways.

You should kick the fat boy out of the room so we can propser together.

Pretty much this, also just having enough money and no connection with the narcos and you can live a comfy life.

>they think we're going to pay them back

i've honestly wondered this as a kid. like, how do you fucking deal with it? i can't imagine how much it sucks to not be american.

>you're not that behind from us

Is that right :^)

china is a paper tiger. huge bubble bursting. ghosts cities being built in desperation. massive poverty. a nation of cheats and thieves and lazy people.

china is no threat to anyone.

where most people see our country overrun by shitskins i see opportunity. Imagine how much actual talent, hard work and knowledge would be worth when most of the country is half retarded

>Imagine how much actual talent, hard work and knowledge would be worth

And yet here you are, posting on Sup Forums :^)

People only hate us because of our military, but the funny thing is that if their countries weren't ran by a bunch of pussy cucks theyd be warmongering just as hard

>>global culture is American culture
how can you think this is a good thing when "american culture" is hollywood cuckold culture? Real american culture died in the 50s.

hahahaha fuck off mexico youre even worse than china. enjoy piggybacking on us by slinging drugs to our niggers

the fuck else am i going to do at midnight, sleep?

>weren't ran

"Run". We speak English here, try it some time :^)

>"we" speak english
gee wonder why the germans are speaking english

america is reaching its debt ceiling and citizen morale is at an all time low, this big fat army of yours is buckling under the weight of its own cost. I dont think your government coffers will be able sustain such a fat army especially when your parasitic demographics keep calling out for more gibs.

the american empire is crumbling and it'll be apparent by 2020, in this day and age the americans are woefully attached to the romanticism of the past century that they feed themselves.

you're a lot like the british in that regard, you believe that the sun will never set on your flag, and yet the ideals it tries to export runs contrary to the sentiments of the nations you try to influence.

at least the british failed gracefully, americans will just fall flat on their fat ass and cry.

yes enjoy the diversity :^)

You too :^)

how sad, Hitler would be ashamed with what the German youth has turned into. dismissing nazi sentiment in favor of grammar nazi sentiment

Post your slants or stop LARPing, John.

>comparing a 70 year difference to your own refugee crisis

user it's okay we understand, projecting doesn't solve anything.

i have a better idea, let's gas the shitskins together

We pretty much wait for you to do shit and if they went well, we try them here (but badly for the most part)

We like to pretend we don't care much about America, yet we monitor your elections and what your president does than ours.

We pretend that we know shit about your problems and sort them out in our debates, but in reality we don't know shit and, to any spaniard who actually knows anything about American culture, we know the "measures" will never work.

All in all that is roughly how it is here, it's chic to insult America and pretend your shit stinks worst than ours, yet we are constantly desiring senpai to notice us (to a varying degree, depending on our president) and having worse problems than you.

Glad you're following on our footsteps :^)

at least we control our niggers and spics and render them somewhat harmless by throwing them in slums and prisons. you guys are perfectly content to bankroll sandniggers and wait for them to impose sharia law. say what you will about niggers, they arent as dangerous as sandniggers

I feel pretty jealous to be honest with you my American chum. I can look at my countries past and feel something good somehow but the present is quite bleak.

I'm not fat at all little man. Interesting how you didn't challenge any of my other assertions but call me names. Classic Little Man Syndrome right there. American bases on their soil is better than Chinese bases and the host countries could ask us to leave. If you want to go down this path then quit bullying your neighbors through hegemony and militarizing the SCS, manipulating your currency, trade dumping and get out of Djibouti. By the way, it's sad your government sanctions thought reform and trampling human rights in the year 2017...and wants to be a superpower. Scary stuff there.

we all really need a 4th Reich desu famalam

have you submitted to your masters yet, Nigel?

I can live in america legally now.

Where should i start?

I forgot

>Would you consider moving to America if it meant you had the chance to live in the greatest country on Earth?

Depends really, one of my options is going to Oregon with all my savings and maybe start a farm there, but I don't really know yet, it depends on what Trump does with the country, really.

But yea, considering the shit my politicians do with my taxes, I rather pay them to America, who at least spend a bunch of them in an army to defend me.

don't feel too bad, britfags are easily #2 and you guys perfected rock. we'd be happy to annex you into the family and help save you from the cuckening of europe

I hope an Uyghur slits your throat in your sleep like one of those miners.

why do you think we drink so much

>wonder why the germans are speaking english

I guess it's our way to say thanks. We killed tens of thousands of your soldiers in WW2, and you rewarded us for that not only with hundreds of thousands of care packages because our population was hungry, you also gave us BILLIONS in dollars that we used to build Europe's strongest economy, and you guys invested billions more to to provide a military defense shield for us, a luxury we used to establish a widespread social security net and access to universal healthcare while millions of your own people had to go on food stamps and can afford health care to this day.

Who knew killing Americans could be so lucrative? Thanks, you guys rock! :^)

i'll be joining your party soon after trump reforms h1b program

>Glad you're following on our footsteps

Far from it, you'll always be #1 when it comes to niggerfication :^)

yes

I guess if that's your outlook on us turning your country into our own free tourist trap for US military personnel I guess you're welcome. Now you don't need to wonder why Americans have adopted the "America first" mindset from now on. Enjoy those rapefugees and that false sense of superiority ayy lmao

I am ready to accept statehood guaranteed to us in your constitution.

LOL might wanna reference this page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Total_deaths

more German civilians died of allied bombing than total American casualties. not to mention we owned your economy following the Treaty of Versailles. nice try though, whatever it takes to try and ease the cognitive dissonance of not being the best

You should really pay attention to your immigration policies as well kraut :^)

I'd appreciate things like the second amendment, but overall I'm okay.

I'm a non-native English speaker, so I can confirm this is how English (Especially American English) sounds to people who don't know it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-VsmF9m_Nt8

>>America is the only country of relevance for the last 72 years (except the USSR but they no longer exist lmao)

Define relevance and go on to explain why your skewed interpretation matters

>>America is the only country making real scientific advancements

Objectively false

>>America has the largest military dick and nobody can do anything about that

And yet you've never won a significant war that wasn't on your own soil

>>Every other country in the world talks about American people, politics, and events as if they were their own

No they don't.

>>all successful people move to America because it's the best place to live and the best place to do business

No they don't.

>>global culture is American culture

It isn't. Only the lowest lifeforms in other countries care about American """"culture" """
>>America is the only country colonizing space

... And? What's that got you so far?

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of your medical bankruptcies :^)

Staying in Mexico.

Obvious slide thread. Sage.

Don't worry, you'll always be King Cuck :^)

but they already have all your money
more than you'll ever earn again

Get a grip. Mind control is alive and well, if not thriving, in China. Face it China, you don't care about Japan, you just want to be a superpower and it's so fucking obvious. You haven't haven't been original for centuries and hate Japan for their accomplishments as you have languished under communism and BS for ages. Sure has been taking you quite a while to be a world player and no one but yourself was ever in your way for that.

>People only hate us because of our military

Yeah, that's the reason....

Is everyone there as stupid as you, or does it get worse?

Come collect faggot.

cute kid

Got my appendix removed, couldn't afford the $12,000 bill

The hospital completely erased all of my debt for me because they can. Capitalism is a wonderful thing. here's a (you) though for reminding me

>Come collect faggot

You've already collected faggots :^)

But i hate my country

>Got my appendix removed, couldn't afford the $12,000 bill

LMAO

Only in America. Why do we call you guys a 1st world country again? :^)

Kinda rare
will save

At least we arent forced to learn a new language cuck :^)

MURICA

Most American schools teach Spanish though.

Enjoy being overrun by minorities and SJWs in a few years

The Midwest is the last remnant of true America

DELETE-E T-THIS T-THREAD

>At least we arent forced to learn a new language cuck

That's because you haven't even mastered your own native tongue yet :^)

heres (you) shil

Europes architecture, food, and art/culture are all lightyears ahead of shartlands

There are no particularly remarkable American cities I would want to live in

forced being the key word i'd imagine

any half decent school has the option for students to learn at least 3 languages.

It is ok. living in Russia is a tough sport which kinda makes you feel alive. Plus to that "we were kangz" works fine for patriotism.

ohhh please enlighten us. lemme guess
>muh niggers
>muh fat
>muh dumb

hows it feel to not even be in the top 3 english speaking countries?

It's awesome. We basically get all of the benefits an American would get, along with a better social security net, healthcare and standard of living, with far fewer downsides.

>Would you consider moving to America if it meant you had the chance to live in the greatest country on Earth?

Not a chance.

I'll admit it, we pretty much ride America's coattails. It's actually not that bad.

y'all fuckers waiting to annex Alberta and British Columbia

>living in Russia is a tough sport which kinda makes you feel alive

Until you die from AIDS. You guys are basically the Africa of the northern hemisphere :^)

>work like a dog, usually 10-12 hours a day
>tiny country
>everything is expensive

Pretty mediocre overall.

I don't live upon the success of others nor do I fantasize things like "what if I lived in another country". I work towards my life goals and make the most of what I have.

>Implying she represent us

You gotta keep your women on check hans :^)

Communist shit, nuke China already

>Implying she represent us

Not, not here. Pic related represents you :^)

What an ugly fucking flag.

As if the niggers that skew our public school, health and wealth statistics are representative of the actual ruling class