Education

Where is Sup Forums getting its education? Did you already obtain your degree?
What degree?
Tell anons your story and lets talk higher education advice.

Already got my STEM degree. Back when almost the entire class was all white and there were like 3 uggo girls so it you were chad enough to get laid you had to be cool enough to hook up with a drama major, or, if you were uncool, you could probably stick it in an H&SS girl like a normie.

That was back when the men in the faculty and administration were pretty bro. And the women were awful 5 pounds of makeup and power suit monsters spitting Satan's fire every time they opened their mouths. Oh wait, the part about the terrible power-tripping women hasn't changed.

Georgia Tech December 2016 grad here

Algonquin College, Ottawa ON.

Police Foundations.

Stupid program but necessary evil because Police Services fetishize credentials and muh certificates here.

Already got 4 year military exp and 1 year working as a private security guard (aka get paid to read books and shitpost on pol)

Studied Denmark for 8 months but dropped out. Then I went back to Estonia and I have a trade school degree, which was basically an art school. Degree in Print Media Design. I work as a graphic designer now for a market chain. I have my own separate office and I work alone, sometimes interacting with sales managers, who are my clients.

Needless to say, I have watched Greatest Story Never Told and I am redpilled on JQ and Hitler since half a year ago, was a moderate leftie before that.

Kinda saddens me that my trade is dominated by bluepilled people at most part. I plan to advance in my career and move to a bigger city to get a higher grade designer job, and I'd like to gauge if I find anyone I can redpill, even subtly, about right wing stuff. I hope so.

Attending my local state school, Cal State San Marcos. Majoring in Business, Management Information Systems.

Higher education is worth it for most people, if it's cheap enough. If you're paying out the ass and not going to a top tier school, you should really swallow a revolver. Don't do some dumb shit like go out of state, to go to a public uni.

How does one get or remain redpilled in Cali?

Trump University

Its the best college even the current POTUS goes there

Being in Southern California helps. Outside of LA, we tend to be more conservative than the rest of the state. We're still more moderate though. In the region we also have a few military bases, so we support the military and lots of veterans end up settling here when their contract is up.

So are you saying there are perhaps more white people in rural california per capita? or just more redpilled people?

>Trump university in singapore
baka tbqh senpai

The saddest part about cali is that a lot of the people there are pretty based, it's economically and productively important, and there is breathtaking beauty there for days.

It's the kind of place you don't really want to get rid of at all but rather wish the jews, spics, niggers, and fags would just leave it alone.

>never heard of Access courses
keep up estonia bro, its the internet age.

We're just not as radically left as other parts of the state. Still not a red pilled paradise, just better than somewhere like San Francisco or the rest of the Bay Area.

>current POTUS goes there
>physically enters a TU internet site
This begins to sound retarded

Good to know that all these niggers, lefties and kikes are trapped in the LA and SF, so they are basically surrounded if they leave even one inch outside those two cities at any direction within Cali, come the civil war.

*gasp* are you saying Trump Uni is retarded??

I know a pretty hot girl that went there

How can POTUS physically visit an internet site? That's whats retarded baka senpai

did bachelor of int. relations thinking it was a simple stairway of accomplishments i.e. graduate, apply for job of interest (fed police, intel. agencies etc.) didn't realise it was all so competitive and degree is worthless as opposed to actual experience in the field (considering ex military, security, police, professionals) are applying for same position

wish I wasted my time doing a trade learning actual applicable skills to real life instead of being surrounded by rich delusional kids who watchd suits all day and had their parents company waiting for them

Are there any anons who go to SDSU, UCSD, NAU or ASU?

Queen's University

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dropping out of danish school

Georgia Tech Fall 18 CmpE

Yeah, it pisses me off how many unis offer degrees like that. It's the same as people doing criminology degrees and assuming it will lead to a job in the police or justice dept

what of it?

I went to college in the states. I was a dang ok Georgia boy for 6 years.

I went to Armstrong State University in Savannah for my undergrad.

Masters at Birmingham, getting my PhD here too.

University of South Carolina.

Don't you mean Georgia Southern now.

Oh that's right. I heard they were combining.

How's that even going to work?

GSU Savannah as opposed to GSU Statesboro?