Rockefeller Grave Defilement

So now that this faggot is done for what can we do to his grave to prevent the cunt from rising up again with a new heart?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomalous_propagation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These fuckers don't die, they just go into hiding before their use of life extending technology becomes obvious. Show body or not dead.

>implying he's actually dead
>implying that will be his body in the coffin
top kek

You really think he's dead?

If he had ascended to a new zombie form, wouldn't (((they))) want you to think he's dead?

>fpbp

I heard they transplanted his brain into a new host body.

It's called super refraction. Air/water temperature difference curves light, like a mirage.

That's a picture of George Soros. Rockefeller is one of the good guys, he supported Trump!

give a number then. what is the maximum distance you can see even accounting for conditions to give the best possible super refraction

>what can we do to his grave to prevent the cunt from rising up again
Stack Soros and Rothschild and all the rest in on top of him. Don't stop while a single one of these monsters live.

>Rothschild

That's right, that's a picture of Rothschild, not Soros. But when I do an internet search for Rockefeller, pictures of Rothschild come up. They must be clones or something.

No, that is Rockefeller. They all look the same because they are all 100 year old withered jew monsters approaching a Faustian reckoning with Satan in the hereafter.

Well this has been a huge eye opener for me, maybe next time we can figure out what the rundown on the Bogdanoffs is.

Beats me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomalous_propagation

>wanting an ancient globalist jew ghost to haunt you

No thanks

The dead are dead, there's nothing more to do to his corpse

Now if you start breaking out the ouija board and some other magik devices we'll start talking

Why not just piss off his family on social media.

The longest ground to ground line of sight ever photographed is 381 km (237 miles), from Mont Canigou in the French Pyrenees to the French Alps, against the background of the rising sun

>stake through the heart
works. every. time.

>blood red walls.

Pure evil.

better yet check if the corpse is actually him

>harlem

You will have to consult /x/ to summon a ghost of Hitler to take care of all your haunting jew needs.

that's not soros

does he even deserve it?

>thinks he's actually dead

he's a reptile thats changing his form to a new human.

Had to ditch the appearance since too many people would ask why there's a 150 year old rockerfeller walking around.

stop disrespecting rockefeller you edgy little shits.
the real problem are those who dedicate their lives to jewing us for little or no money, rockfellers and rothschilds have been the scapegoats for decades now.

Wasnt he on his zombie form yet?

>he doesn't know about water refracting light
give me a similar picture but not photographed over a body of water

First you need to check the corpse to see if it's actually him.

Isn't a Rockefeller preferable to a Rothschild?

same jew different skin

Your going to have to burn it. If his underlings took his brain out of the body.... its too late.

I'm pretty sure Rockefeller wasn't jewish.

I believe you are onto something.

Take this painting of Putin from a few centuries back when he was dressing like a tranny in Italy to infiltrate banking houses.

>Current year
>Still believe in the Rothschilds

>You enter your girlfriends bedroom and these two motherfuckers are just sittin there
"user, come have a seat with us... We'd like to have a chat with you"

WAT DO???

>le he was episcopalian meme

You can't be this dense, can you now?

That is LITERALLY their cloking mechanism, without a single ounce of memes. "Jewishness" is inherent to the individual, no matter what coat of religion they decide to cover themselves with. Do you really believe Rockefeller believed in Jesus Christ?

You fucking motherfucker

>Do you really believe Rockefeller believed in Jesus Christ?

I don't think he believed in much at all other than the Mighty Dollar.

>loudly shout the Leafs will win the cup this year!

Returns to staring at wall

The reason jews are so obsessed with money and earthly possessions is because they don't believe in an afterlife.

That's also the reason theyr try to prolong their life as much as they do and achieve immortality, ie David's 6 hearts and filipino children blood transplants.

Human brain deteriorates too drastically

Actually, Jews believe in an afterlife, but that it is currently on hold and when the proper conditions are met all who are worthy will suddenly rise from death.

This is accomplished from the coming of the Messiah, which is in turn created by "fixing the world", another Jewish culture concept. "Fixing the world" to unlock God as a priority explains a lot about them really.