WW3 is actually happening??

Holy Fuck this Korea shit is actually happening.

God dammit I thought we stopped WW3

drudgereport.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

defconwarningsystem.com/
skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html
fas.org/irp/program/collect/haarp.htm
drudgereport.com/
udxf.nl/EAM with Rap Song(Crooked Smile by J Cole ft TLC)_140113_1534UTC 8992kHz.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck am i doing with my life knowing i'd spend my last days on Sup Forums

War with NK won't be WW3.
Worst case scenario there would be a very limited nuclear exchange involving 5-10 very small 5-10 kiloton nukes and then NK would get wiped off the map.

>implying China and Russia will allow a US/NATO ally on their borders and only a days drive from Beijing

>Implying China wants to lose its little attack dog

it has very little to do with Korea its simply the great game and North Korea is something China cannot afford to lose.

if this actually happens i'm going to join the national guard right away and rescue some cute north koreans. the war shouldn't take any longer than a couple of days right fellas?

If nukes yes if not 4 mlnths MAX

nk knows that they only have 1 shot, do you really think they would bitchslap and not fucking drop kick the shit out of japan

You don't think China would have a problem with a country getting nuked right on their border?

The U.S. would probably prefer the old "invade, decapitate leadership, shock and awe campaign, install new government" approach anyway.

I know nothing about geopolitics or military strength. That said, North Korea would get annihilated and China would back down from the rest of the world joining forces against NK.

not like they'll have much of a defense after we bomb whatever working shit they have.

pyongyang here i come

even if north korea went full retard we and chinese have plans in place it wouldnt trigger ww3

China would probably have more of a problem with a US puppet government on their border than DPRK getting nuked actually

They'd obviously get involved one way or another if something happens. But I don't think they are nearly as strong of allies as others believe at this point and China would not risk all out war over Kim going full retard.

>world joins forces against Korea

hahahahahahahahahaah what??? More lIke US and Japan pray to god China doesn't pull a 1951 and Seoul gets leveled in the process while secrete support from China and Russia keeps them afloat and possibly triggers WW3

Thats what they said about every Jappanes Island and the mass bombing of Germany and Shock and Awe

funny thing is thousands upon thousands of Americans died in all those instances.

That's a really stupid plan. You would probably die yourself and a Korean woman isn't really worth dying over anyway.

we have incredible technology now though. The disparity between u.s. and north korea is much greater than u.s. and Japan in ww2.

Yeah China and Russia would sure be willing to start WW3 over North Korea, even though nobody is going to do shit unless the North attacks first in which case China may be the ones to blow them the fuck out just to hold the border.

So that's what all this shitshow at 8992 is about.

Get a desk job please

It means Vladivostok gets a new parking lot, Poruchik.

Strategic bombing has never defeated an enemy in its history

Its not just Korea

its Korea, its the Senkuku, Its the South China sea and Taiwan, Its Vietnam, its the MIddle east proxy war its Ukraine and the Baltic and the arctic.

There is a loop around Asia with Russia/China and Friends on one side and America and Friends on the otherside

Its not about starting a war over Korea thats just ware a war may start as it is something neither side is willing to lose.

you Plebs are small minded, none of the conflicts exist in a vacume

They don't really have enough nukes to bitchslap Japan.
They could drop a few teeny nukes on Tokyo thats about it.
China aint gonna do shit they're not gonna let Beijing get nuked just to protect Kim.
It's not worth it to them.

They also cannot afford to lose their biggest trade partner

That has literally never stopped a war why do idiots say this

see ITs got nothing to do with Korea or Kim in and of itself.

Korean women are the top percent in the planet

You're a faggot.

For an east asian maybe.

We were closer in August 2014 when their submarines went dark. This is nothing, calm the fuck down.

>implying China and Russia will allow a US/NATO ally
Find a map. Look for Romania and Poland.
Putin hated Hillary and Zero because they put troops and missiles on his border.

Shut up retard, you probably haven't been paying attention but NK hates China now. Kim's brother was under Chinese peotection when he was assassinated, he thought NK should be more like China, where some capitalistic practices are allowed. There were several events that has led up to this animosity, one of that being when Kim killed his uncle, who also though that NK should be more like China. There were other military commanders who though this way that have all been purged, and when that happened China lost its ability to influence China.

I mean lost its ability to influnce NK.

>Korean women are the top percent in the planet
>for pedos
Fixed that for you, user.

Yes and Russia has intervened militarily 3 times in the last decade with actual force to stop the encirclement in Ukraine, Georgia and Syria

How much more will he take before stepping in to defend his sphere

same with China.

This is literally speculation and whatever tensions may or may not exist between the new Korean leader and China, that is still preferable and invaluable to China over a unified Korea on their border.

why would China and Russia wait until they have no leverage in a war before having said war, Time is not on their side, at this point with the West in Turmoil they may be able to get preferential treatment in a peace treaty after a bloody fight than in 5-10 years once the political chaos in the west has subsided and possibly greater encirclement/degradation of their border states and allies take place.

there are multiple chases in the last year or two where these players have essentially said this is it, here and no further. They have drawn their line and I dont think theyll cave

Its not speculation, China has lost all ability to influence NK. All of their pawns in NK have been purged.

North Korea does this all the time. Stop showing off how much newfag your are.

Sure Better to have 50,000 Korean and American Troops battle ready on the Yalu river instead of on the DMZ with millions of Norks to fight.

>some rice paddy gooks fires missiles at other slant eyed yellow subhumans
>implying that would lead to WW3

nobody cares.

So they'll sit the fuck back and let this moron cave his own head in. No-one is stepping in on NK's behalf is this ever goes hot, they'll be scarified.

on a scale of 0-9 how tightly should i be clenching my shit hole?

about tree fiddy

I doubt NK can even deliver their nukes at all, they defiantly have some but their missiles tend to fail more often than not and this is without having to put the nukes on them.

Though since they are close to being able to use their nukes with their missiles this might be seen as the last chance to stop them from doing so and as such a reason for the war to take place now.

I think they'll protest becuase they dont want American troops so close to China, however I dont expect them to intervene. They'd probably favor regime change and keep Korea split, but the only people capable of being the perfect pawns (like Kim Jong Un's Uncle or Brother) have been purged (I suppose to prevent such a thing). Anyways NK had buddies in China but they have been getting purged themselves by Xin Jinping. Like the former Chinese president who is now on house arrest.

IT'S HAPPENI-
>failed

Its 50 cent u gotta luv it

defconwarningsystem.com/

pic related - not happening

Nobody is claiming we are on the verge of nuclear war just a potential major war.

I think OP knows and this has become a trope. Don't close your mind to the WHOLE glory of kek user. You will be worse off for it.

>North Korea is something China cannot afford to lose.

China has been distancing itself from NK for years. This isn't 1950 anymore, China wants to be a respected global player. Having NK as an ally is just an embarrassment for them at this point.

I have about as much faith in out propo... I mean media.... as North Korea's propoganda

Our propaganda are the ones hyping up a nuclear holocaust now even though apparently making nuclear armed Russia an archenemy was a good thing two weeks ago.

China isn't going to go down to defend Kim Jong Un and his happy anti aircraft gun execution squad.

They are also the ones claiming that China like uh... totally doesn't even like North Korea now so its probably cool to go to war with them or like whatever.

as you seem to think countries operate like teenage girls.

!REMINDER TO SAGE LARP THREADS!
!REMINDER TO SAGE HAPPENING THREADS!

The what do you think will happen? And drop the attitude for a moment if you want a serious discussion its far to late for bullshit on a serious topic.

You guys! Lol. What a funny forum. Don't you get tired, so very tired, of this stuff? It's bedtime stories. Well, im sure you'll sleep on it anyway. It's nothing.

I think it will probably calm down but the new Trump team is more the wildcard we really dont know what they will do and Korea is also in a political crisis.

If war were to actually start I think it will be far worse than probably anything the US has been in since the last Korean war and I suspect China and Russia would get involved

the question is to what extent. As the years have gone on Ive seen the Russia China block become more and more cornered and the NATO faction become more and more hubristic and arrogant.

this is a bad combination and its only getting worse, in this and other flashpoints around the world.

I think a major conflagration is ripe for occurring, the only question is when.

À bunch of retards are spamming ww3. Prolly from reddit

China I could understand but why would Russia get involved other than as a fuck you to the US? Seems like a trade could be made there for neutrality. War in Asia isn't a necessarily NATO thing.

I agree this is most likely more empty sabre ratting by NK as happens every few years.

More like every 2 months and you retards take the bait each time

It's ok I used to be a retard too

The only way it would be your last day is if you're in NK after they get crushed within 10 seconds of everyone actually trying to fight them

Wouldn't America just bomb their missile sites into oblivion?

or live in seoul
no way to avoid seoul geting hit hard if shtf

>thinking nukes are real and not an orwellian conspircacy
>tech for them has supposedly been around for 70 years and no terrorist org has used them

Here's some info about skyking

skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html

can't find anything about space ace, all the chatter on 8992 is calling themselves space ace. Never heard of it. What the hell is it?

i think space ace is new

hambro here rejoining the thread

anybody else comfy with their own receiver?

then they need to do something like take out lil kimmy and put a beijing stooge in his place and then go about massive capitalistic reforms

yep

Problem is, they can flatten Seoul and there's very little we can do to stop them from doing it:

>large howitzers, domestically produced, largest in current use anywhere in the world
>make own ammo too
>stored up over 9000 rounds
>large mountainous area north of DMZ with concealed positions, they're always changing their locations to evade mapping and recon
>tunnels to sneak in and cause mayhem and force troops to respond to internal attacks which would likely be diversional in nature

Basically we can try to bomb the shit out of them, but unless we get 'em all in one go it's not going to stop the barrage from flattening Seoul.

Why exactly does China need NK as a buffer?

Would sharing a border with SK really be that big of a deal?
Military-wise we already have the range to strike them, and we already have satellites to spy on them.
As far as immigration and customs goes, it's like South Koreans are going to zerg across the border to steal jobs.

>God dammit I thought we stopped WW3
not in this timeline, user.. not in this timeline..

North Korea broadcasting a Nazi movie.

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

Not thinking Fat Boy is our guy, but they aren't broadcasting that it's habbening either...

What kind of radio are you using user? I love shooting the shit about radios.

We'll know it's happening because Seoul will be a fucking crater.

>China: look you want us to just IDK take them out?
>USA: no I will do it
>SK fuck I will do it
>Russia: cyka blyet
>Japan: Sugoi Gundamisu

It's an ancient concept that's been popular all over the world.

Look up marches.

>china taking out NK
>their ally with which they have a mutual defense pact and conduct many military exercises

and

>russia taking out NK
>a country with which they do much business and have been selling weapons and shit for decades

top fucking kek

going to Korea in a month. At least I'll die in bape

just a little Yaesu FT-60

nice, but you can't hear the skykings on it

Norks would never broadcast shit to their own population in any case where they are the aggressor, until it started and they could blame the other guy
They'd get their military ready, strike first, but public tv would be hunky dory until first strike was made and they could spin it as retaliation for something the other guys did, then it's be 24/7 war prep propaganda
>just like USSR civilian population was blissfully ignorant of the Cuban missile crisis, while Burgers dug shelters and hid under desks

I thought those tunnels were discovered and remedied.

this

also when they get really pissed off they activate their liberal sleepers in south korea and also the north korean diaspora in japan who protest on command

if this was really serious there'd be some protests and shit before it just lit off

>M-16
>7.62 ammo cases

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOOKS LIKE YOU WONT LIVE LONG WITH THAT SUPPLY

We just need to drone KJU and call it good. Without that man child running things they might see the light. If their new leader is a douche, repeat step one.

>we discovered the tunnels we discovered
it's an ongoing process

fas.org/irp/program/collect/haarp.htm

Do that and Seoul explodes.

PRetty sure it didnt matter who was elected for kimmy boy to be a fat retard

WTF is happening, guys? China aims missiles to taiwan, Israel strikes back to Syria and now this.
All three scenarios will become in just one final and fatal conflict?

>drudgereport.com/

Thank god. We need a new devastating war to wipe out a large chunk of the male population. There's too many Males competing for women, the male-female ratio is out of order, and this is because we've had peace time for too long.

The human species produces more males than females, and this is because males die more hunting and fighting.

But if there is prolonged peace with no war or dying, then the Male-Female ratio goes out of order and suddenly there's millions of more Men than Women...... and competition for a Girlfriend becomes fierce and women become flooded by options. Which is what has happened.

So bring on WW3. My autism will keep me home waiting for you all to die, so I can have my choice of desperate women after it's over.

shoo shoo owl

this is a spider nest

Well Kek does love his chaos and they expect one of us in the wreckage.

HEY ANONS

Read this book, you'll never understand how the Asians make war if you don't.

You fucking queers, it is literal fake news. Missile exploded because their tech was shit, not because it was shot down.

udxf.nl/EAM with Rap Song(Crooked Smile by J Cole ft TLC)_140113_1534UTC 8992kHz.mp3

I don't know how anyone could think that Trump was less of a warmonger than Hillary. I really hope you guys aren't that retarded. We've never been closer to WW3 than we are right now.

Please don't nuke Japan yet Kim ol' buddy. My gf is there now :(

They don't want your military bases on their doorstep, basicallly if Trump promises to keep you guys south of the 48th parallel to China they'll probably assist in taking Kimmy out.

>Discovered and remedied

Didn't learn anything from the Vietnam war?

the tech is simple, getting it to actually work is EXTREMELY difficult. the tolerances and precision required are simply not within the realms of anyone except a wealthy state actor. also you better believe that anyone coming within spitting distance of enriched uranium is getting tracked by about 50 different spy agencies for the rest of their natural life

If shit happens in korea, China will try to make a Coup and movilize its troops in order to conquer the north regardless of the succes of said coup, America and south korea will only be able to make some air raids and take a bit of clay as they will encounter more resistsnce than chinese troops.

Do people seriously believe that China will risk ww3 for North Korea?
Do you also believe that China will make absolutely nothing to prevent america from destroying their buffer country?

Yes they will have to help some north korean refugees, but if they do this properly they could make the world see them as a bunch of "good lads" (and get some help for said refugees) that decided to end the dictatorship of north korea and north koreans themselves as liberators that not only helped them with improving their miserable lives, but also protected them against american agression.

no they won't

china will use the opportunity to engage and take the senkaku / spratley / ching ching islands

north korea and china are mutual allies and work closely together, think of them as an attack dog

Maybe 20 years ago, things have become way more colder recently.

Especially considering that kim jong un already killed his own uncle because he would be the Chinese puppet to replace him in case everything went south