We russians are the saviours of white race

we russians are the saviours of white race.
a russian girl would never...

typical russian family

black people in russia?

Pidorushka cuc K. Youre pathetic.

That's a great way to devalue your only exportable product.

Typical Jewish post.

SAGE

there is nothing wrong with it you greasy racist pigs.
in fact we russians were never xenophobic. soviet union is the best example

I remember watching like the Russian version of Big Brother and they had this black dude on it who spoke like perfect Russian, was weird to see

I work at a school with some Russian girls and a lot of them have nigger boyfriends. I'm sure the parents are thrilled.....

WE DEFEATED HITLER AND SHIEEEEET

WTF THIS COUPLE IS FROM RUSSIA??

WHY NOT ME WHY

My friend moved to Russia to get a cheap vet degree (5 grand as compared to 30 here) and there were so many international students going for the cheap degrees mainly from shitskin lands like north Africa and the middle east, although there were also quite a few central Asians or so he said to me

Aren't there like 30k niggers in Russia?

WE WUZ HUSSARS N SHIT
WE WUZ MATROSKAS N SHIT
WE WUZ TSARS N SHIT

There are lot of conservative Ruskie qts. Why are you white boiz getting with them? We'll take them off your hands if you want.

just come here and meet your love.
russians being racist is a pre myth

wups didnt know that russians truly like race mixing

>white women would never betray us--

a lot of conservative russian girls want to marry a nice guy, that's true

>saviours of white race
But your fucking Asians.

There are degenerate elements within every single ethnic group. Russia has the lynching mobs though

Thanks for reminding that it's never the actually beautiful or high class girls burning coal

lies

Literal 3rd world levels of life expectancy, Rus need to save themselves before others...

A bunch of Chiurkas.

She is a Chiurka.

How is this interracial ?

Sephardic jew with an ashkenazi jew

Neither of them are Russian.

T.buttmad chiurka/babai who got his ass kicked by a white Russian.

living in denial is not healthy, my friend

Oh no white trash or not even white plebs do degenerate shit. surprise

Of what ? You can't get over someone beating your ass ?

Most of your pictures are unrelated to Russians. I can't comprehend the fact you'd even waste your time doing this, or that you have a folder of this.

You smelly fucking kazak, tatar, ebanaya obezyana. As soon as Putin dies, and Nationalism starts rising again - you brown chiurka scum will be hanged for all to witness.

do you unironically believe in it?

These are all people from the Caucauses you shill kike faggot.
SAGE

The "pure slavic waifu" meme is probably the most funny of all of Sup Forums's many delusions

>from the Caucauses
lol no

true

I don't see any adequate reason to create this thread.

I find Russian girls quite classy. They can sustain a conversation and can speak good English. A friend of mine married a Russian girl and he has been happily married for 5 years now.

congrats.
i wish your friend a happy life!

the reason is that they call us racist and nazi all the time and i really hate it since it's not true

Your post is differ from what you said in OP. It looks more like you have some inferiority complex and want people to hate you.

>46 posts by this ID

Ivan sure is shitposting hard today, keep it up fella

i just tried to mimic typical Sup Forums's manner

he was making a joke about Russian women being the saviours of the white race and the juxtaposition of the pictures made it funny. Get some fucking humour this is why Russians and the Germans are soulless and become bent on world destruction every 50 years.

>shitposting
not at all

Mass picture posting is 2ch /po/ feature.

Interesting how the black man has a much wider jaw and forehead than the whites, including both stronger bite and larger brain size. No wonder Russian qts are attracted to him.

>larger brain size

intelligence is correlated with the complexity of the surface of the brain (gyri/sulci) you fucking retard.

More or less, however we can safely conclude that the larger the brain, the more genetic variability in complex surfaces it can display, making for more potential in the end.

He isn't joking. Self-hating, maximalism and desire to look bad in the eyes of the west are a common feelings among Russian marginals.

>you will never marry a qt white russian boy and piss off your muh hacked elections liberal parents

Do we have a chance, Vlad?

I can hook you up with my russian mate, he's a anime lovin faggot too

>boy
homosexuals are not welcome

- REMINDER TO SAGE SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER TO SAGE BOT THREADS -

>will never
Why not, darling?:3

eh, seems more to me he is just reminding Sup Forums how fucking stupid and brainwashed they are.

Everyone knows Russian girls don't hesitate to race mix, and Putin's own daughter is getting GOOKED on the reg.
Putin does not care to "save the white race" thats just bullshit the kremlin shills say to get Western Nationalists to destroy themselves in his twisted KGB psy-op.

Even look in this thread. The guy is posting real evidence of Russians being the same whores as any other white girl and peopel are responding with "whatever shill " booo CIA" "they aren't real Russians"

Its just sad how brainwashed some Sup Forumsacks truly are. They will hate themselves in a heart beat, usually without even fact checking but they put fucking Russia on a pedastool for some reason and will refuse to believe any negative comments on it.

I have to say, kudos to the Kremlin/FSB shills. They truly have done a masterful job. Guess the KGB training really paid off.
If there is one thing Russia is the best at, its lying and manipulating people. (mostly their own citizens, but also some lower iq foreigners)

i agree but no of those applied to this thread