Divide and conquer thread

Post your best content for fucking with the leftist mind. Once you have a decent folder full start shilling them on places like Normiebook and Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!awxhlQiS!eSWUeTUUUbSll8ZBcvf5DA!itp2lJrD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of mine are about Israel but any contradictory groups being pitched against one another is fine.

checked

I don't have content but I'll bump and check these

mega.nz/#F!awxhlQiS!eSWUeTUUUbSll8ZBcvf5DA!itp2lJrD

Any content about shitskin feminists attacking white feminists for their privilege is a good thing to push. White feminists see themselves as the saviors and it undercuts their movement if they're all fighting among themselves

Use intersectionality against them

BLM will never work in Jooland because they know all their investors will back off

Same with feminism and all the other bull shite

Feminists attacking transgenders (MTF not being real women and FTM being women submitting to the patriarchy) is also good stuff to push

Plus white women need to realize that blacks and Arabs aren't cuddly teddy bears they can rescue from the evil white man, the "evil white man" is the only one who will protect them.

>BLM will never work in Jooland because they know all their investors will back off
Even better, then you're setting the ignorant foot-soldiers who just naturally fall into "the left" against the hardcore ringleaders.

A whole religion based on the premise of being "Gods Chosen People" has no place to call others bigots.

Backed by USA defense budgets.

Black feminists have affirmative action and white feminists have "white privilege". Hurray, equality of misery.

I may be retarded but i dont understand that photo at all

Subtle

End it with another lolocaust? Pliz be so.

It's turning leftist groups against one another like so:
>LGBT shouldn't like Islam because Muslims hate faggotry.
>Islam in turn shouldn't like feminism or LGBT because that goes against their conservative worldview.
>Feminists should dislike Islam because they treat women like shit, and could also be turned against LGBT as a way for white men to hide from retribution for their privilege. Also should be against Islam because of muh sogyny
>BLM could really be turned against any of them because blacks are highly aggressive and not very intelligent.
Tbh there's a hundred ways of dividing the left. You don't have to follow these rules exactly, just whenever you notice a contradiction, start using it to divide them.

oh yeah I heard this cunt. Are they really just open about it now? Thats good that means we reached the next stage

just throwing this out there. what if we declared boss baby a nazi film? it seems both shit enough to work, and high profile enough to get attention.

bump, we need to keep these going