CAN WE PLS BAN LARPERS?

Dear mods,

as an avid reader I would like to propose harder bans for LARPers,
as well as more consequent deletion of related threads. In times
like these fearmongering and intentional disinfo have become a
plague that make this bohemian cricketmusic board hard to read. pic related.

The amount of LARP threads is incomprehensible, and they have
become as annoying as nigger, blacked or drumpf threads. It
would be nice if you could crack down on those harder.

Thanks.

That's not larping

Its shitposting though, trust me, I'm an expert on that matter.

Mods don't give a fuck though, they haven't for years, and nip moot definitely doesn't give a fuck, as long as he gets his ad revenue.

>they have
>become as annoying as blacked threads
Fucking Germans

>OP gets hit in the head with nuclear tipped missile
MUH LARPing WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Being in a constant state of disruption is part of how a nepalese honey hunting commune counters cointelpro tactics tho

>real events in politics and global affairs

>larping

the only larp threads are ones about Drumpf being impeached and bullshit about race-mixing

Sage

Fuck off

I agree, but this does not require 12 threads with explosion pics and HAPPPPENEEIMNGINGAAAAAAAAAA as title.

You type like a faggot.
LARPing is part of Sup Forums.
If you can't be bothered to sift through the bullshit like the rest of us then you should get the fuck out.
Nothing good will ever get dropped if the signals are too clear.

Those threads are not about politics, it's just screeching faggots and LARP.

I like the larping. I also get the feeling that the people complaining of larping have ulterior motives.

keep the larps. if you dont like it just dont go on that thread

yes those are really substantial politic posts......

Sounds like you're used to subreddits. Get the fuck out of here.

Fuck off! LARPing threads are just placeholders/practice until the flow of happenings resume.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

those are full of LARP and faggots, that's why I propose it should lead to bans here.

?

i can, we can, of course. just wanted to mention those are slide threads, too and should be treated as those.

why so salty? just go back to r/the_donald and r/cuckold like usual, Jerry.

We could but I already skimmed through all of the documents. There is nothing here, just sleepy now. Very sleepy going to bed. You should get some rest we are all very tired.

Someone should ban OP for offtopic

I LOVE LARPING THREADS FUCK OFF KIKE

OP posted in each thread towards the end, hours after the initial excitement had ended, then cried larping. Fuck this faggot. This is a new slide tactic. He wants habbening threads to be banned so that when there is a habbening we won't know how to organize ourselves, then the shills will move in.

one meta thread is allowed

like I said before: talking recent topics does NOT require dumb explosion and LARP spamming.

you must be new here. people who unironically cry larping then make a thread about it are worse than the actual larpers. You must think you're a big man for policing threads. Here, have an upboat, faggot.

LARPing is for degenerates and has no place here

NOT. YOUR. SAFE. SPACE.

>safe space
you keep using that word
i don't think you know what this word means

If only all anons who are pushing for agendas could be banned...
Sup Forums would be a dead place
Sup Forums is a place where you can talk about all what's political or societal

But I agree that all Trump shills should be banned, they ruined that place

guys, this is just your average German redditor
>as an avid reading
who tf on Sup Forums says this?
>bohemian cricketmusic board
hipster speak confirmed
>the amount of LARP threads is incomprehensible
I think your screen cap just made the amount comprehensible.
>Thanks
fucking reddit tier etiquette

>muh reddit
>we was chanz

I feel you OP. I can't stand the LARPers that go on about the next crusade and genociding mudshits when we all know they won't do shit. The West is cucked, just accept it and move on bros. Live life on your terms and do shit that makes you happy.

you should also call for harsh bans for people who praise kek. Nothing to do with politics. Fuck off shill.

safe space...? The fuck?

I don't think Sup Forums is a safe space for *anyone*. No matter what you post here, you're going to get verbally assaulted, ya fuckin' cunt.

hey fuck you this is my hurt box

>2017
>not knowing that "praise kek" threads get deleted all the time

>American hours

What did you expect?

Do americans post at night preferably?

Ah yes. 3 AM -"American hours."

Check the threads OP flags newfriend :)

Who makes the thread doesn't make it "American hours." If anything this is Australian hours.

Are you dense. Check flag quantities of posters and the quality of threads.
Majority US flags and lack of European flags

I'm fine with banning LARPers, but only the real LARPers like that retarded tripfag Anonymous5. He posts his "knowledge bomb" threads like every day and hasn't been right about a single thing ever since he started posting back around October. His threads are always just him making vague /x/ tier statements with no proof or reasoning behind them, while he samefags and calls everyone who asks for proof shareblue.

Happening threads are an important part of Sup Forums, even if the Happening never actually Happens.

LARPing is just annoying.
>hey guys im an fbi agent
>no proof because muh plausible deniability
>also I'm going to mix some bullshit in with the truth so if anyone calls me on anything I can say I was only pretending to be retarded
I just really don't see much reason for these to exist.

Happening threads ARE important but only if they have at least SOME substance and are not like "Kim looks sad, that must mean WW3!!!!!!".

Also there are a lot of happening threads like "one dindu killed a white, race war now". This is just bs.

And the worst are the "tanks in 30" ones..

It distracts from real happenings.

>Just walked outside

ITZ FUCKING HAPPENING.

Yeah, it does get old when people spam HAPPENING over minor shit. There has to be a chance it could actually turn out to be something real, even if we all pretty much know it won't.

Fuck off cunt

A good example was Oroville, we all knew the chance was minor, but those threads were entertaining and I learned a lot about dams. lel

Sorry dad we are the empire that the sun never sets on now.

It's called a filter, add the word "happening" to it and leave it at that.

People who have something important to say will get their message across without the usage of shitposting buzzwords.

Larping's is for niggers.

that would filter every good thread that is really a happening