A Sup Forums meetup

Why don't we all make some irl friends from this board and form a community like the people at HWNDU? Post location or preferably a place to meet up at such as a grocery store, library, comet pizza etc.

This can either end in a gay orgy or in a mass arrest.

No you guys would beat me up.

Bump for gay orgy

we'd all start stammering and looking at our feet while scratching the backs of our heads and murmuring to ourselves

Sure, goyim. Sign right up...

Why?

I fucking hate the majority of the people that live near me (shitlib oregon) I'd really love to meet some people that aren't brainwashed by the electric jew.

Not with drugs ;)

I got their 88888888 GET.

someone bring some brownies =)

Some faggot would bring a gun and wipe us out for being degenerate

Youd get your boipucci beat up then.

> Sup Forums
>degenerate
Pick one

Yeah who doesnt love cum in their brownies.

With a 51% non-natsoc spread, I'm sure one of them will come in to wipe out the inferior libertardians

Bump

The problem is that the person you meet up with may be some ANTIFA fag looking to find more information about you to tarnish your reputation and destroy your career prospects.

I don't want to meet any fbi/atf agents sorry.

That's why you shouldn't have your real name or personal info on social media. If you don't have any social media, or put fake info on your social media you should be fine.

I just want a friend

stop being a gay boy and just meet me

t. not ATF

I live in gresham oregon

pls.... anyone...

Pizzagate demonstration near the White House on March 25 at 11am

I know some think he's a shill, but David Seaman is going to be there, so there's that.

bookface.com/IPMarch

unreverse the words because it thinks it's spam