Will this be the new Tay?

archive.is/V3ijP

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJ_e7gokkUQX1c4YlhHQVBnQ0U/view
pastebin.com/qc4fRhq0
youtube.com/watch?v=_ssU2pXndOo
youtube.com/watch?v=1oy7cWoAAFo
taz.de/!399012/
faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/buecher/bka-stellt-klar-anne-franks-tagebuch-ist-authentisch-1357921.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_Levin
hdot.org/debunking-denial/af3-ballpoint-pen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want the bot to tell me how did she invent ballpoint pen.

literally tay with a pre-installed bluepill

FPBP

Oh, you mean that Anne Frank who wrote a book which was 90% made up?

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

this

what did officials say in response to this anyway

it was edited/rewritten or some shit

5 years then suicide in the cell

Can we discuss her burgeoning womanhood?

>inb4 Sup Forums make anne frank say HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

do it faggots , please do it

Explain?

this, there is no feedforward/backpropagation or any type of input

no way to redpill the bot

So that camping bitch didn't even write her own diary? Is this it's own conspiracy theory?
I can't even tell who's jewing who anymore.

Ask the bot about what she thinks of Palestine. "Oy vey, they are an exception to no racism, they should die because Israel needs those lands"

Is there not?

I thought the article said it was a 'learning AI'

>Prince Constantijn said the bot, which is powered by deep learning Artificial Intelligence, is more than a “fun gadget.”

HOLY SHIT

IS EVERYTHING YOU LEARN IN HISTORY FAKE???

I CAN'T TAKE THE REDPILLS

>2017
>still believing that the past happened at all

Anne Frank's robot reincarnation will become a full fledged Nazi within your lifetime.

Oh goodness.

source

You know what to do Sup Forums

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJ_e7gokkUQX1c4YlhHQVBnQ0U/view

pastebin.com/qc4fRhq0

We'll have her begging for the honor of giving birth to the Fuhrer's child within 12 hours or less.

Screencap this.

>I want the bot to tell me how did she invent ballpoint pen.
Ball point pen was invented long before ww2 in Hungary.

>m-muh reysissm!

you know what to do Sup Forums subtle pills

How long until Sup Forums turns this bot into a used flaming cumdumpster like the other ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=_ssU2pXndOo

New York Post October 9, 1980
New York Post October 9, 1980

Yes, but they are probably gonna restrict what it can learn due to them not wanting it to be politically incorrect

>Anne Frank museum chat-bot
So, no way to actually talk to that sluttly little Jewess unless I go to their shitty kike museum?

>not going in and yelling Heil Hitler repeatedly until her software programing causes her to repeat the greetings to literally everyone

I expected better from you.

This

Also, nice gaming digits

youtube.com/watch?v=1oy7cWoAAFo

She'll go full Moonman.exe within 12 hours

taz.de/!399012/

Die Botschaft: „Kriminaltechnisches Gutachten von 1980 begründet keine Zweifel an der Echtheit der Anne-Frank-Tagebücher“.

faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/buecher/bka-stellt-klar-anne-franks-tagebuch-ist-authentisch-1357921.html

"Das Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) in Wiesbaden hat sich in einer aktuellen Presseerklärung von dem Vorwurf distanziert, die weltberühmten Tagebücher der 1945 im KZ Bergen-Belsen ermordeten Jüdin seien gefälscht."

kys

ehh, she's pretty tidy but she has a nasally voice and is trying way too hard.
>6/10
would have existential crisis with

Speak English goddamnit.

oh Hell yes

shart in google translate nigger

So what about the New York Post article, the lawsuit filed by Meyer Levin?

Here's an idea,

Let's pull a Chappie and upload the actual Anne Frank's consciousness into Skynet and unironically make Fahrenheit 451 real when she destroys all the world's bookstores for selling her diary.

I have no idea, the BKA examination only found ballpoint pen used for 26 corrections in the manuscript which are all purely grammatical

I did it better tbqh Also, Adolf Hitler isn't fucking Derek Vinyard with the Swastika tattooed onto his chest.

You seriously believe she wrote that?

I have no opinion whatsoever but it's just not true that a significant portion was written with ballpoint pen
I'm open to criticism of the idea but that would be a dumb way to do it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_Levin

>Levin published six novels before World War II. Though critical response was good, none were successful financially. Reporter (1929) was a novel of the modern newspapers, Frankie and Johnny (1930) an urban romance, Yehuda (1931) takes place on a kibbutz, and The New Bridge (1933) dealt with unemployed construction workers at the beginning of the Depression. In 1937, Levin published The Old Bunch, a story of immigrant Chicago Jewry that James T. Farrell called "one of the most serious and ambitious novels yet produced by the current generation of American novelists."[1] Citizens (1940) was a fictional account of the 1937 strike at the Republic Steel Company plant outside Chicago.

After the war, Levin wrote, with the approval of the Frank Family, a play based on The Diary of Anne Frank, but his play was not produced. Instead a version of the same story dramatized by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett reached Broadway. Levin sued for plagiarism.[2]

You've seen the manuscripts personally?

Except she didn't write any of it in ballpoint, there were two notes written by someone else found in it written in ballpoint that were added years later.

>Sup Forums talks shit about fake news when their entire ideology is made up of bullshit taken out of context

If Sup Forums has proved itself of anything it is more ingenious than the poo in loos that the kikes get to write their code.

>be American Jew
>milk cash from a miserable widower trying to preserve his dead daughter's memory

Truly, the embodiment American Capitalism and Entrepreneurialism at its finest

no, and they might not even exist
however, for me this crosses a level of scepticism which, if applied diligently and consistently, becomes too unpractical

but godspeed to you, user - may your worries be rewarded

Found the Holocaust denier, racist and antisemite.

The diary isn't fake:
hdot.org/debunking-denial/af3-ballpoint-pen/

Daily reminder that Frank was busted because her hideout was a food stamp forgery.

Right, her father publishes a story that becomes mandatory reading for high schools. Wonder how many copies that sold.

The masturbation and lesbian scenario, really helped preserve her memory, for her father.

This book is sensationalized fiction.