Mathematical Proof for the Patriarchy

I recently had a revelation that has caused me a bit of mental anguish. I am sorry to share it with you, but I really need to get it out of my head in the hope it stops bothering me so much because I don't want to see certain people in my life in such a bad light and maybe someone here can help.

As a bit of a background to how I came to these conclusions, you just need to know that I am currently majoring in mathematics and learning about quantum mechanics. As you probably know most forces in the universe can be assigned into two categories. At the most basic level, this becomes the positive and negative which can be restated in many ways, additive and subtractive, light and dark, hot and cold, expansion and contraction or most complexly creative and destructive.

The spiritual realm primarily focuses on separating creative and destructive forces with the ultimate metaphor annotated in the bible in the form of God and Satan, but Yin and Yang is another common metaphor used. If you look at these things not as necessarily objective reality, but as metaphors for the human condition each of those forces can be used to describe functions of the human condition.

I began thinking about how one can accurately recognize these forces in the human condition and how can one identify which part of the human condition is creative and which is destructive to strive towards creative rather than destructive endeavors. Is there any kind of mathematical proof that can back this up or is it all just a matter of personal opinion?

Enter my current study of Quantum Mechanics particularly as it pertains to Atomic and Electromagnetic Forces. As you are probably aware, the positive force of the atom is attributed to the subatomic particle, the proton, while negative force is attributed to the electron. In a simplified way at the quantum level, negative electron motion is associated with electron holes while positive extremes of electron motion are associated with magnetic poles.

This lead me to realize that the human condition is also separated into two different complimentary natures, the female and the male form, and that one of these is defined by a hole while the other is defined by a pole. This leads to the natural conclusion that females must be the destructive half, while males are the creative half of the human condition. At first this didn't make sense given that women "create life" but the longer I thought, the more I realized that it first requires a male to fill their hole and that creation comes at the expense of the destruction of the sperm/egg and a great deal of destruction of the female form that created it. The more I see this perspective the more I see males as having created most of history and innovation while women have done a lot to hold back progress.

I also came to the realization that the rise of feminism ironically correlates with the rise of electronics which have acted in many ways as a passive destructive feminizing force upon the human condition. This has stirred a lot of grief because electronics have also created a lot of good and this is where I need your help to shift my perspective and poke holes in this theory as a mathematical proof that women are destructive. I need your help because it certainly won't come from the bible that associated Eve with Satan and original sin or any other of the great allegorical epics like Greek mythology that credits Pandora as the source of evil or The Odyssey that blame Helen of Troy for all the destruction of war or even Yin and Yang which associate the dark with feminine or any of the major religions that feel the need to subjugate and control women.

btw I'm a girl or at least a biological female cursed with an analytical man's mind.

let's all laugh at OP

Is this just something every man already knows?

Taoism + Walden + Kaczynski
>tits or gtfo
No, or you wouldn't be here

I feel like most people are still kids when they procreate and haven't become the men and women who have figured out the bulk of their worldview which is why the divorce rate is so high.

>one of these is defined by a hole while the other is defined by a pole.

kek

Since you brought kek with you, you seem like the best person to ask.
Is there any way to shift away from electronics and start developing protonics?

The masculine and feminine are destructive or creative in different ways. The two need each other.

Does that mean that the proton and the electron are positive and negative in different ways and need each other or are you saying it is just a toxic metaphor?

You could argue that technology creates degeneracy in the social realm by removing the immediate need for community and common struggle. Apparently nuclear families are a recent phenomenon, and now single parenthood is almost as common as the nuclear family.

Doesn't that play into the feminization of electronics theory I put forward since the single parent is usually a single mother?

Also, haven't men figured out ways to turn sperm and stem cell into eggs, thus bypassing the need for females completely?

Hey cute roastie we males have plenty of destructive in us. You guys could make us better individuals but most of the times you make us even worse.

Best wishes

Ok, but most acts of creation are male works while women are just as complicit in most major acts of destruction because they tend to have more of fear and vulnerability that necessitates violence.

Male/Female metaphors aren't new. In the late 80s and 90s especially in the New Age movement male forms were considered destructive.
But it certainly appears that if either of the sexes is given too much power (availability of resources and comfort at little or no cost) it causes a social breakdown

>btw I'm a girl or at least a biological female cursed with an analytical man's mind.

TITS OR GTFO

>male forms were considered destructive.
Did they have such conclusive mathematical based analogies? Are there any books you might recommend on the subject or has anyone pointed out the holes and poles connection?

>Mathematical Proof
>Just a wall of words
>No mathematical proposition even
Hello where is the math?

The math of holes and poles.

This doesn't have anything to do with tech though. This is all jewy government policies to expropriate men's wealth and allow women to do anti-social things.

>which is why the divorce rate is so high.
If you've been fucking regularly since you were 16 and then get married at 35, your ovaries are nearly dried up and your ability to successfully and happily pair-bond with a man are diminished.

If you get married at 16 just to fuck, your personality still has a lot of changes to undergo and you probably won't stay with the same person unless external pressures force you to remain together.

People used to stay together all of the time desu. Women who fuck more than one man (the man they get married to) before marriage have marriage stability drop from like 85% to nearly 50% and up to 20 cocks it just keeps dropping to as low as 30%. They can't paid bond anymore, and maybe it does have to do with things like dick sizes as well as hormones.

They still do in the Muslim world because of external pressures.

If they separated in the past they risked being ostracized or attacked by society with things like marks of shame, tar and feathering, or Charivari and women have not been able to own property in the western world for all that long.

Women are by and large retards with high time preference who can't think ahead in terms of how their actions will affect the future so it's probably better that they have a lesser status. I'm just saying.

Isn't willful ignorance a form of destruction (of knowledge), isn't a bomb just something that leaves a big hole?

WRONG WRONG WRONG JUST FUCKING STOP
THE ENTIRE DIALECTIC OF DUALITY IS A MISTAKE WHICH YOU MAKE PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU*RE A GIRLTHERE IS NO SEPARATION BETWEEN ANYTHING.
GOOD AND EVIL ARE FALSE PLATITUDES WHERE WHAT YOU REALLY HAVE IS A SCALE BETWEEN THEM. DARKNESS IS THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT-- IT IS NOT ITS OPPOSITE.
THUS YOU CANNOT, AND DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT YOU ARE A, FOR EXAMPLE, YIN OR A YANG. ONE IS BOTH. TO TRULY MASTER THE UNIVERSE YOU MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AT TIMES YOU MUST MOVE DOWN THE SCALE NEARER TO EVIL TO EVENTUALLY RISE TO DO GOOD: THUS,
KILL THE JEWS.

Neitszche said it best himself
"The happiness of ma is, "i will". The happiness of woman is, "he will."

You are sort of right, but just as positive and negative charges give balance to the universe, so men and women give balance to each other, though feminism has upset the equilibrium.

Listen to Jordan Peterson maps of meaning lectures on utube

Absent, just means not present which is basically the same as saying opposite.
Are you still admitting to be female is to tend towards destruction due to lack of creativity?

Thus yin and yang.

The universe is not balanced, though, it is in a state of constant unpredictable chaos such that even our greatest minds can barely even understand the small localized portion of it we occupy.

The Muslims are getting desperate.

Clicking on this and trusting a women to provide 'mathematical proof'

HOLES...

AND...

POLES...

So where is the mathematical proof?

Quantum Physics

What should I have called it?
A mathematical analogy or a physical proof?

>btw I'm a girl

fucked it up tbqh senpai

sage.

>protonics

I love this guy

I figured if I was a man it would just be a fact of life and I would move on, but the fact that I am a girl, it does feel hurtful and I wish I could unsee it.

Why are there all these hidden misogynist messages hidden in all these literary works that have stood the test of time and how can they all be wrong?

At last I truly see!

Saying you're a girl has no bearing on the issue and no one cares about your personal issues.

tits or GTFO

Its the reason I am seeking advice to shift my perspective from something I can't unsee, if I was a man I would probably just accept it and start applying my pole and using up women like the holes they are.

don't worry about it dude, good people judge on merit and not sex or gender.

It doesen't matter

these thought patterns will only drive you to insanity like what happened to tumblr

only time sex and gender is important is when you date someone

Let me give you a list of reasons why I am not reading this massive shitpost:
"spiritual realm"
"quantum mechanics"
>complimentary
>complementary
>what is the difference
"I'm a girl"

Show your tits. I hope they're more developed than your brain

Only a woman would think of something so stupid. No need to show tits

Sorry if you don't like the term spiritual realm, but I feel like most religions boil down to pleasure seeking and pain avoidance through the management of creativity and self-destruction though various means.

I was learning about semiconductors when I thought of this, so yea its directly lifted from quantum mechanics and my knowledge is limited.

It says more about you if you couldn't figure out what I meant.

Why don't you dust your nuts off and post a pick of those?

Apparently some dude already though of most of this.

TITS OR GTFO

That is a troubling realization OP. Thanks for forcing us to share the burden of knowing it I guess.

But I always weigh up whether I'd fuck that chick or not.
And assess character

I was hoping someone could offer counter-evidence, I guess this is the closest I got

I don't care about the rationale / mental state responsible for your lousy post.
>if you couldn't figure out what I meant
I couldn't figure what you meant because I didn't read your bad post beyond what I saw when I scrolled past.
If you wanna see my nuts I'm willing to meet up, but I'll need you to dust them for me.

I realised it too when I considered that women are less intelligent and less able than men and that if we didn't need them for reproduction we would've stopped them from dragging us down millennia ago.

>Mathematical Proof
>no math
>ctrl-f god
>1 result
>ctrl-w

If you refuse to clean them, they are probably more moldy than dusty at this point.

Your posts are worse and I care less about your dull mind than you can conceive.

>I'm female cursed with an analytical man's mind.

No, you don't have an analytical mind. Your theory is really dumb. Make me a sandwich.

Just date traps jesus

Yea, but you have an idiot's mind that can't even figure out how to slap two pieces of bread around some meat, so what makes you think you know any better?

She needs to show tits so I can imagine fucking her while she talks nonsense like in her posts.

It seems like you care more about my nuts

Not a hole and a pole.
It's a sphere and a vector.
Women's purpose is to embrace situation as a whole and keep it stable, men's purpose is to change, to adjust the necessary things by piercing in exact spot and leaving their mark. Men are pioneers, women are keepers.
Destruction or creation aren't bad if necessary, they are bad if applied in wrong spots. And that happens when either side tries to take the role they aren't supposed to take.

I have a PhD. Bitch, please. I can make a sandwich but I more pressing things to do now. so do what you're supposed to. Have kids and make me that delicious BLT.

Women and men are like ying and yang. I think it's cute that you're trying to be smart, but at the end of the day we just want you to be helpful, breed kids, and take care of the tasks we consider unpleasant.