Tfw russia is pushing the eternal jew as the enemy of western civilization

>tfw russia is pushing the eternal jew as the enemy of western civilization

>tfw pol eats it all up even though they know that the jews are a ghost, but russia is most definitely attacking the foundations of what we are every single day

good, good bydlo

index.hu/belfold/2017/03/21/hungarian_secret_agent_reveals_how_serious_the_russian_threat_is

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Other urls found in this thread:

index.hu/belfold/2017/03/21/hungarian_secret_agent_reveals_how_serious_the_russian_threat_is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the bad russians (bolsheviks) are jews. it's the same thing.
israel might have some good based jews, but the jury is still out on that one.

that may have been true one day, I don't know, but russia has barely any jews anymore and pinning everything on them just because there were jews who were instrumental in a political movement 100 years ago is unsatisfactory

>believing the big stronk russia meme
>not realizing Russia has a ton of shitskins invading too, with a failing economy

Is this your excuse when your wife is being pounded by Muhammad at night, Sven? That it's all evil Russia's fault?

we can have more problems than one

also it is known that russia spreads exactly that image to create dissent within the EU. I'm not saying it's entirely incorrect, but you are doing their bidding by perpetuating it

I'm reading about jews in the bloshevik revolution. one idea that comes up

Jews have always been of much higher education than their host population. Few russians below the level of aristocrat had much learning in imperial russia, and the vast majority of aristocrats probably favoured the old order. If you have an intellectual revolution, and all the available intellectuals are jews, it is not hard to understand why jews would be overrepresented

inb4 good goy: I'm just saying

Around the time of the Balfour Declaration in London referencing Palestine, 1918, the Bolshevik Revolution began. Jews were the only ones allowed to leave the country, and were given passports. The official story is that they were unwanted, and so they were allowed to go so that they would leave. I'm not so convinced this is the true cause.

Similarly to the how Hitler was for the creation of a Jewish state, so that they could go to Israel instead of being in Germany, it is my suspicion that both of these events are "problem-reaction-solution" Hegelian dialectic false flag type events, as everything in history seems to be.

Both caused by a strange self-loathing by Jews and a jealousness at the past empires of Europe and Russia.

Keep in mind as well, that the Judiasm can flip flop between being a race and a religion, depending on which is more convenient. This has led to it becomming basically a crime cult, where people can convert who were not genetically of 'Judea', but claim inheritance rights to the land.

>index.hu/belfold/2017/03/21/hungarian_secret_agent_reveals_how_serious_the_russian_threat_is

good article, bump for interest

>You see guys if we blame Russia for anything and everything then we don't actually have to do anything to fix our own situation.

fugg man I got sidetracked. I read a long-ass thing about jews in bolshevism but honestly it seemed kind of nuts, a one sided character assassination of a people, an attempt at pretending that 15-odd leaders can take over a country without significant help from locals and trying to balance between implying obvious guilt, really pegging all guilt on jews, and not being too obvious about it

but that's beside the point. we're not pretending that jews run modern day russia. if you claim that you're gonna have to have some pretty good fucking sources. And still Russia is known to be a great destabilizer of european society, whereas jews remain the imagined bottom of the rabbit hole

the thing is that I suspect pol is chock full of russian shills who have managed to make this their breeding ground. just trying to shine a light on it

> an attempt at pretending that 15-odd leaders can take over a country without significant help from locals and trying to balance between implying obvious guilt, really pegging all guilt on jews, and not being too obvious about it

You do realize that there were a lot of people outside of Russia, a lot of them jews as well that supported the Revolution. Most of the Russians that supported it started to get mixed feeling after the reds killed not just the whites but other reds that were not 100% in line with the party and also worked long and hard to destroy the Russian Orthodox Church.

All nations in the world have a team of shills on social media, the bigger the nation and budget the more shills they have the more sites they do their job in, it's nothing new. But for the past decade "muh Russia" has been the rallying cry of the EU in an attempt to hide the problems, also the whole US Democrats going full retard but that's just the past year.

>Russian aggression
>ebil Russkies
>Russia controls minds of humanity

I wish we have a giant space ship and leave this stupid planet.

>"muh Russia"
it doesn't appear to be an irrelevant rallying cry. we know that they want to destroy the EU. we can assume they want to do it in order to act against single states rather than a union. that's a bigger threat against us than anything else.

the article just read as someone who wanted to say that jews are the source of all the evil in the world but didn't dare to say it outright, nor to really make a case of things they would have done that would prove how they were the worst to ever live

it's almost like most of the red on that map was unwelcome occupation of foreign countries

We had a right to occupy all that lands after all that things civilized Europe, the light of humanity did to us during WW2.

so because germans fucked with you you're going to subject all of eastern german to tyrannical rule for almost 50 years, and that's supposed to be fine? that's a 1-1 trade, you're by no means being unreasonable, by no means imperial and greedy? we are to forget that you occupied half of europe by military force until 25 years ago, that's just live and let live, whoops, who cares? "we had a right" jesus fucking christ, that's what they teach you over there?

>eastern german
eastern europe*

this site is the hungarian huffpost

>it doesn't appear to be an irrelevant rallying cry. we know that they want to destroy the EU

The tactic of making people fear an outside enemy than inside problem goes back millenia. And Russia doesn't actually give a fuck about the EU they give a fuck about the sanctions, NATO has more power and therefore reason for Russia to destroy it.

>we can assume they want to do it in order to act against single states rather than a union.

Assume based on what? EU is supposed to be an economical union and Russia doesn't have the means to really wrestle economically anymore do to their almost single industry economy. If you mean they are gona invade then NATO is still there.

>the article just read as someone who wanted to say that jews are the source of all the evil in the world but didn't dare to say it outright, nor to really make a case of things they would have done that would prove how they were the worst to ever live

The fault with those with long noses and cold hands is not that they are always instruments of evil, it's that they are good at it. Jewish society from little things like circumcision to their genetical problems lead to them creating dam good manipulators with little scruples. Do to Jewish position in society a century ago and the fact that they are not dumb it's really easy for the manipulators they have produced over the years to gain power and a lot of it as well as using it for what ever fits their fancy. I don't really think Jews are behind everything, but just because of their past there is a good chance behind something there is a jew somewhere.

the eternal pol shill back at it, maintaining the russian line

Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore. Just leave us alone.

If this is the goal, why wouldn't they just let the EU continue to do what they're doing right now in order to destroy Europe i.e. ethnically cleanse its natives and replace them with nigger/sandniggers and subhuman mongrel hybrids. Really makes you think, Svenbergblattstein.

>The tactic of making people fear an outside enemy than inside problem goes back millenia
that doesnt really prove anything. meanwhile we know that Russia pushes fake narratives to make the migrant crisis seem worse than it is. Assuming we can focus on one of the two, is it more reasonable to focus on the one Russia wants us to focus on or not?

>And Russia doesn't actually give a fuck about the EU
they support anti-EU political movements within the EU

>Assume based on what?
the above, that they are working to strengthen anti-EU political movements.

>If you mean they are gona invade then NATO is still there.
both sources in the OP state that it is known that the russians work in the very long term, decades at a time. Trump is proof that NATO can, one day, become a weaker alliance. if that's the case then the EU is the only thing stopping Russia from triggering sleeper cells to overturn european regimes.

please don't believe that fucking article. Fake news.

>history does not exist
sorry but you'll remain the biggest threat to us

>good goy
>implying you're not the G*d's chosen

that is what I'm implying. I ain't gonna post proof because fuck sharing anything real about myself on Sup Forums, but it is what I'm saying

>implying that Russia is not the ghost
>implying that Jews are

kys fgt

>there is a known enemy to my people and there is a speculative one
>I'll focus on the speculative one
pol at its finest

>russia is most definitely attacking the foundations of what we are every single day

Daily reminder, that we have not yet used our scret weapon. Beware.

What were we supposed to do? Leave those countries to our "allies" that would use them against us like they are doing now or much worse?
And yes, I know you effeminate faggots haven't fought with anyone for 200 years since you got BTFO by us but we had full rights as war victors.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest

And you remain the biggest threat for us. Funny how that works.

>but russia is most definitely attacking the foundations of what we are

But there isn't an agreement in EU, what those foundations are. At least, many people believe those foundations are Christian values + white race civilization. But in recent years, some EU countries, most notably France, Germany, Norway, and yes, also Sweden, are pushing for cultural Marxists things, and I would argue that those are NOT of what we are.

>you have no proof that the chosenites are your enemy, goyim

Bloody hell, you are retarded.

>jews are a ghost

Maybe in Europe. There's as many Jews in the US as in Israel, however.

kys swedcuck

>that doesnt really prove anything. meanwhile we know that Russia pushes fake narratives to make the migrant crisis seem worse than it is

You are gona need some proof there. Because you just trying to shift some on the blame for the migrant crissis on Russia is suspicious.

>they support anti-EU political movements within the EU

They also support people that might rescind the sanctions.

> Trump is proof that NATO can, one day, become a weaker alliance.

So the man asking that people pay the required amount of money to their military as NATO demands it's proof that NATO will become a weaker alliance. God that's beyond retarded, especially since only nations bordering Russia pay that money.

In fact by just looking at the state of most armies in the EU anyone with half a brain will in a pinch take NATO over the an EU army.

>article literally says that Russians are to blame for mass rape in Cologne
>migration is never bad you silly, its all Russian propaganda
Oh (((you))).

>russia confirms what Sup Forums knows
>this is proof Sup Forums has been subverted by Russia

Do that thing you do. You know when you explain why you need to be on your guard against a Russian invasion. Do you imagine Putin with a lot of advisors around a big circle table with little lamps on it? "Comrades, we must invade Sweden. If there's one thing we desperately need it's a rape capital full of emasculated men, sandpeople and a new Jewish problem".
Sad.

>Russians so stupid that they are destroying their main trade partner but at the same time they are so smart that controls minds all over the planet

>A secret service offensive is being waged against the European Union
>and influence operations in which the Russians have serious professional experience and traditions are part of this. Russia plays a part in aggravating the migration crisis and especially in using it for propaganda and gaining influence. When it comes to the events in Cologne or other sexual offences they are active in emphasising that the German or Western authorities and the media are attempting to cover up these crimes.

So it was all true - the Russians are indeed shilling up Sup Forums to incite them against the EU. That's exactly why everyone here is so fucking strongly against the EU, but not it's current leadership, rather against the EU as a whole with an aim to balkanize it

> That's exactly why everyone here is so fucking strongly against the EU, but not it's current leadership, rather against the EU as a whole with an aim to balkanize it

Or maybe EU is just shit and please explain to me how economic and political union can be balkanized when it's based on sovereign states.

Russians are pointing out true things such as eurocrats inviting in niggers and letting niggers rape, loot and murder to their hearts content. Therefore they are to blame for niggers doing these things and not the people who let the niggers in.

It's 2017. Get Logic'd.

Or maybe you're eating highly-depolarized propaganda

There's always two sides to an argument, you should start worrying when one of the side completely vanishes. What about the argument of "slowly taking over the EU and electing a pro-EU right-wing party that will "reform Rome""? How come I never see ideas of reformation or betterment of the EU but only full destruction?

>that doesnt really prove anything. meanwhile we know that Russia pushes fake narratives to make the migrant crisis seem worse than it is. Assuming we can focus on one of the two, is it more reasonable to focus on the one Russia wants us to focus on or not?

When Russians begin to do mass rapes in Cologne in New Year's Eve, shoot cartoonists for Drawing Putin, drive trucks to Christmas Markets in Germany and so on, we can talk about them making the migrant crisis worse than it is.

Because we support NATO cooperation in Eastern Europe, regardless of NATO membership. If we hadn't given tacit support to the Euromaidan, which in turn would have allowed NATO to conduct joint excersises in Ukraine, we wouldn't have sanctioned them and so on and so forth Russians wouldn't be as forthcoming about the EU as they are. Hell, where was that anti EU hostility in 2006? Where was that in 2010?

>both sources in the OP state that it is known that the russians work in the very long term, decades at a time. Trump is proof that NATO can, one day, become a weaker alliance. if that's the case then the EU is the only thing stopping Russia from triggering sleeper cells to overturn european regimes.

Not this shit again...have you really seeing how Ivan operates? Seriously...

>Not 1950
>This afraid of Russia

>Or maybe you're eating highly-depolarized propaganda

Nice argument.

>There's always two sides to an argument, you should start worrying when one of the side completely vanishes.

It never vanishes there are always german faggots who defend their cancer union and anywhere outside Sup Forums people will not even accept a differing opinion on the EU.

>What about the argument of "slowly taking over the EU and electing a pro-EU right-wing party that will "reform Rome""? How come I never see ideas of reformation or betterment of the EU but only full destruction?

Because the EU was originally a simple economical union that with each passing year has shown it's true colors in becoming a European US. I don't even want the economical part do to how much our economy can't compete yet with other members in certain categories. But a full on European super state I would rather die than allow. I am Romanian first not some esoteric idea of what a European is and would not appreciate my country being suckered into losing it's independence and identity over it.

It's a good thing intelligent, well-educated swedes don't fall for savage Ruskies' propaganda! You were smart enough to understand that letting your country fall to EU's """multiculturalism""" is the right way and whiteness is evil! Yet another proof of Swedish people's superiority! Seriously, good for you, Sven.

EU is inherently a globalist/internationalist/liberal project and as such irreconcilable with nationalism. It is moreover a senseless money drain that sucks up billions of tax money to keep shitty poor states chained to the EU monstrosity.

Russia is a moderate conservative country that doesn't seem to care about or try to meddle in the internal politics of foreign states, so many nationalists (at least in my country) view it as a natural ally.

I cba arguing with you because I know the fat layer of defensive mechanisms that stop you from admitting that your entire ideological outlook is basically propaganda

Know this tho: I've been on /new/ and Sup Forums for years, and it has always been highly in favor of a Rome-like rightwing entity unifying Europe. Stuff like "imagine if Hitler unified Germany under a single reich" and so on. Suddenly, it's not. Suddenly, it's swarmed daily by anti-EU threads when it had close to none in 2012, and the mere mention of "but guys maybe it can reform into a right wing union that benefits white people?" will result in you getting 5 angry replies telling you how it wont and how it must DIE NOW (like I'm getting from you and the German atm). Trump admits huge support for jews, fuck, even his daughter is jewish. What happens? Nothing, he is forgiven. Schulz says one thing about jews? You see the exact same quote reposted 500 times per week in every single anti-EU thread

>EU is inherently a globalist/internationalist/liberal project and as such irreconcilable with nationalism.

But can't that be reverted if the key countries would abandon cultural marxism agenda?

> It is moreover a senseless money drain that sucks up billions of tax money to keep shitty poor states chained to the EU monstrosity.

That's questionable. For example several big German companies have branches is Slovakia, because here they can pay about only 50% of German salary for the same work. I would say it is mutually advantageous, economically.

>But can't that be reverted if the key countries would abandon cultural marxism agenda?
Sure, just like Saudi Arabia could be turned into a secular democracy if its leadership abandoned theocratic absolutism.

The EU simply is a pile of cuck shit that was born of the Allied victory in WW2. I'd be in favor of a European union as Hitler envisioned it; military and economic union based on utility and mutual benefit, while the individual nations remain independent cultural, political and linguistic entities, all based on nationalism and rationality. The EU is the exact opposite of that. The entire current Western system needs to fail and collapse for something better to take its place. The post-WW2 order must be destroyed; that is the vital point.

I only wish Russia were actually the dangerous aggressive country the cuck-propaganda makes it out to be. I wish they would undermine and destroy the EU, as well as the hegemony of USA. I'd support them in their efforts wholeheartedly.

>I cba arguing with you because I know the fat layer of defensive mechanisms that stop you from admitting that your entire ideological outlook is basically propaganda
>I don't have arguments so I am going to call you ideologically entrenched

Go fuck yourself will you?

>Know this tho: I've been on /new/ and Sup Forums for years, and it has always been highly in favor of a Rome-like rightwing entity unifying Europe. Stuff like "imagine if Hitler unified Germany under a single reich" and so on. Suddenly, it's not. Suddenly, it's swarmed daily by anti-EU threads when it had close to none in 2012, and the mere mention of "but guys maybe it can reform into a right wing union that benefits white people?" will result in you getting 5 angry replies telling you how it wont and how it must DIE NOW (like I'm getting from you and the German atm). Trump admits huge support for jews, fuck, even his daughter is jewish. What happens? Nothing, he is forgiven. Schulz says one thing about jews? You see the exact same quote reposted 500 times per week in every single anti-EU thread

Times fucking change m8, and the people who would rather live in a foreign empire than their own nation are cucks. And as for Trump a large portion of Sup Forums agrees he is not right enough.

>But can't that be reverted if the key countries would abandon cultural marxism agenda?
No because pic related is the literal foundation of the EU.

>That's questionable. For example several big German companies have branches is Slovakia, because here they can pay about only 50% of German salary for the same work. I would say it is mutually advantageous, economically.
Mutually beneficial for who? The company's owners, maybe. No one really questions WHO BENEFITS on the topic of "free trade" and it's not the countries or the people involved in the long term, final analysis. It's always rootless internationalists.

>while the individual nations remain independent cultural, political and linguistic entities, all based on nationalism and rationality.
Hitler envisioned the direct opposite - he annexed (in the literal sense) Austria, Poland, France, the low countries and Czechoslovakia. He proceeded to occupy Northern Italy when the allies came close enough, parts of Yugoslavia and Norway.

Nice attempt at justifying your flawed belief with false history tho

>Go fuck yourself will you?
Illogical offensive anger is usually the defensive mechanism that the ego utilizes to defend itself when it feels threatened. Calm down user :3

Meant to (You)

>Illogical offensive anger is usually the defensive mechanism that the ego utilizes to defend itself when it feels threatened. Calm down user :31
>I am gonna give more weight to this simple insult because then I don't have to argue.

You should change your tactics faggot.

Why are you so offensive :^{

Because you are a faggot that resorts to babys first psychology memes rather than arguing.

:/

>>That's questionable. For example several big German companies have branches is Slovakia, because here they can pay about only 50% of German salary for the same work. I would say it is mutually advantageous, economically.
>Mutually beneficial for who? The company's owners, maybe. No one really questions WHO BENEFITS on the topic of "free trade" and it's not the countries or the people involved in the long term, final analysis. It's always rootless internationalists.

Not only for company owners. Those companies pay taxes in their home countries and are more competitive internationally, and in Slovakia it helps with unemployed - we would be quite fucked without outside capital.

But I agree with the German dude that as the EU is becoming more centralized and more marxists, it kind of stops working. At least in Slovakia, more and more people are for exiting the EU, or stopped supporting it. If Germany and France will keep pushing for accepting more immigrants, it is very well possible that we will just pull the plug.

Hitler wanted a Germanic Reich dominating Central Europe, sure. Pan-Germanism used to be an aspect of German nationalism. He did not want a universalist multicult Soviet state.

Pointing out that the situation exists at all is playing into the kremlins hands user.

>they are working to strengthen anti-EU political movements
Any actual proof for this?

>Russia has barely any jews
Abramovich, Rotenberg, Usmanov, Mihelson, Frydman, Vekselberg, Lisin...
Dumbshit, Putin is surrounded by Jews.

>implying Russia isn't a speculative enemy at this point
The cold war ended 20 years ago and Russia is a shadow of it's former self with an ideology that isn't fundamentally opposed to the western world anymore, why they be either willing or capable of destroying the west? Don't they have more important things to attend to like aids and terrorism and heroin and low birth rates rather then taking part in international pissing contests like the americans do? It's not the 1950s anymore, Stalin is dead, communism is dead, the red army is nowhere near as large as it once war and the communist empire collapsed decades ago. The idea that they're the biggest threat is ridiculous, you should look at the USA or the EU first they're actually wealthy and powerful.

So Russia was doing this since /new/ and even end stage /n/? Fuck off. Sup Forums doesn't need convincing in order to believe the Jews caused it to step in dogshit on the way to work.

The US is a universalist multicult semi-socialist state with a white population of not 90% but 55%.

Take the percentage of the total shitskin quantity in Europe. Multiply it by three. Now add half of the original quantity to that product. This is the state of the US right now

Yet, I don't see ONE thread calling for the dissolution of the US and the balkanization of it so Wyoming and Kentucky can remain white. Even more, there seems to be a huge hope for the US at 55%, yet all hope is lost for the 90% EU and it must dissolve asap. A socialist colored muslim becomes a president on top of it, not one call for secession. Becomes a second term, none again. But Europe? No, Europe's *current* leadership is trash and therefor will perpetually be trash for all eternity and MUST be dissolved NOW.

How come?

If "what you are" implies being flooded with foreigners and being forced to put up with their 3rd worlder bullshit then you don't even deserve to exist.

Someone is fucking you over, and there's a good chance they are Jewish.

>Multiply it by three
oh my mistake haha meant by FOUR haha my bad

You could probably have your own industry without these offshoreniggers using you as cheap labor and it would be better in the long run.

>When it comes to the events in Cologne or other sexual offences they are active in emphasising that the German or Western authorities and the media are attempting to cover up these crimes.
So it's not the authorities fault for covering it up, it's the russians fault for drawing attention to the cover up.

Why does all this anti-russia shit wind up making russia sound like the good guys? Apparently their main form of attack is exposing how horrible western politicians and journalists are, how is that a bad thing, why should that outrage me?

>Believing a single word of index (Soros funded)
>Flag checks out

Another 'tard.

>no convincing
>reads the jewish-owned media for articles by Shmuley Rosenberg and Shoahshana Applebaum, concludes it's Totally Not The Jews

How is it that we're apparently a brown nation but we're still more politically right than pretty much all of Western Europe? Bush and Trump wouldn't have a shot in hell over there. For fuck's sake, women lead most of your nations.

You guys are just emasculated cucks ruled by a matriarchy no matter how white you are.

>How come I never see ideas of reformation or betterment of the EU but only full destruction?
Because that's a completely and utterly retarded idea that was obviously formulated to trick people into staying in the EU on the false hope they could make it less shit.

>People kick you out because you fucked their countries
>They ally with others who will ensure they don't get fucked by you again
>You still play the victim card
Nice work, Ivan.

Funny how the moment pro-eu swedecuck disappeared pro-eu bulgarcuck started spouting the exact same shit instead. Look at how much widespread support these ideas have, TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE believe it! I'm convinced.

>Bush and Trump wouldn't have a shot in hell over there. For fuck's sake, women lead most of your nation
Reminder that a female won the majority of the vote, and that the right-wing movement was pretty much non-existent during Obama. Bush isn't "right", he's center-republican.

And again, the exact same thing you're typing somehow didn't appear during Obama's presidency and certainly wouldn't appear if Hillary became president. But yeah, let's balkanize the EU for some retarded reasons so

>1) The European economy collapses, leading to 700mil whites being poorer
>2) European countries are now hostile between each other again
>3) Russia invades Eastern Europe up to Poland and restores the povertybelt

Because the leadership happened to be slightly socialist right now

Europe has been ruled by monarchies for ages. They browbeat the populace into accepting shit for breakfast and saying, "thank you may I have some more?" Anyone whose ancestors wanted to rebels left for the New World.

Our population is distilled resistance. It's taken a continuous effort of the last 100 years for the globalists to even come close to pushing their agenda. They've only been successful in the US since the 1960's when they realized they could drug us into complacency.

>1) The European economy collapses, leading to 700mil whites being poorer
>2) European countries are now hostile between each other again
>3) Russia invades Eastern Europe up to Poland and restores the povertybelt

>the eu collapsing would automatically lead to all this

Oh my god bulgarcuck are you even getting paid for this? I sure hope not they should demand their money back.

The only thing Americans resist is healthy eating habits.

>Our population is distilled resistance.
*unzips faggot flag on the whitehouse*
*zips back confederate flag because its hate speech*

No, that's right you've got it all figured out - the EU has absolutely ZERO benefits for its members and its all designed to kill the whites by those GODDAMNED KIKES

Take your pills lol

How exactly is Russia pushing Jews as a threat you fucking retard?

1. I wouldn't mind a balkanized USA at all, but I'm not American so this is of limited concern to me.
2. USA are a historically grown nation. Unique, historically developed independent ethnostates didn't exist on their territory. The American identity game about as a form of ethnogenesis. Meanwhile, Europe is historically a continent of completely distinct national entities, each with a long history of their own. To destroy those entities in favor of some superstate is anti-European; moreover the ethnonational as well as economic differences between the European states are too big to ignore. At most I could imagine a Germanic union as envisioned by Hitler and other pan-Germanists, a Mediterranean union, a Slavic union etc., but not a pan-European union. This whole idea is tied to the idea of multicultural internationalism where national identity is erased in favor of a "value"-based capitalist-consumerist universal civilization.

>Reminder that a female won the majority of the vote,

Daily reminder that California--the most socialist state in the union--had record turn out. That's why we have an electoral college in place so one state doesn't dominate the union like Germany does the EU. It feels good to be an American and not a slave to the matriarchy.

>And that the right-wing movement was pretty much non-existent during Obama

No it wasn't. Ever heard of the Tea Party? Probably not because you're just another dumb Eurofaggot.

>And again, the exact same thing you're typing somehow didn't appear during Obama's presidency

Yes it did, faggot. See above. Americans were so sick of PC bullshit that they elected a reality television strongman for fuck's sake.

>But yeah, let's balkanize the EU for some retarded reasons

If you guys like being ruled by a hardcore leftist matriarchy by all means remain in the EU.

>Russia plays a part in aggravating the migration crisis
First it bombs few middle-eastern countries like Libya. Then it gibs gibs to people to go to Europe. Classic Russia.

SCRET WEAPON ENGAGE

>The US is a universalist multicult semi-socialist state

But before 1960' it was not so, this happened only under Clinton and Obama, and it might change during the current administration. Correct me if I am wrong.

We were always multi-ethnic not multicultural. That's still the case yet Europeans can't seem to tell the difference, though.

>No, that's right you've got it all figured out - the EU has absolutely ZERO benefits for its members and its all designed to kill the whites by those GODDAMNED KIKES
Wow how did you get all of that from my post? I'm just a little skeptical that the eu going away would automatically lead to the total economic collapse of euroep combined with a third european war and russia taking back eastern europe, it seems like you're the one who needs to take their pills.

btw if this guys boss is watching fire him, he's fucking hopeless, this is just embarrassing.

>he doesn't shill for russia on a mongolian throat-singing imageboard while having natalia suck your dick
Guess how I know you're a swarthy pleb?

>Daily reminder that California--the most socialist state in the union--had record turn out.
A female won the majority of your nation vote

>Ever heard of the Tea Party?
Yes, it's irrelevant

>Americans were so sick of PC bullshit that they elected a reality television strongman for fuck's sake.
The EC did. The majority of Americans elected a female socialist

>btw if this guys boss is watching fire him, he's fucking hopeless, this is just embarrassing.
>everyone who chats with me is PAID by those hooknosed KIKES to track me online and brainwash me!!! ME!!!! CTR shareblue JIDF !!!!

Seek help friend :/

>A female won the majority of your nation vote

We're not a democracy in the true sense of the word, moron. And we're a nation of 320 million people with states that create their own laws. No one cares that the Sweden of the USA had record turnout when their state only has 55 electoral college votes.

>Yes, it's irrelevant

Cruz missiles almost sunk Donald.

>The majority of Americans elected a female socialist

She was nearly as right as Bush. The socialist was Bernie you fucking moron.

Why do you keep on projecting all this anitsemitism on to me? I've never posted anything antisemitic in this entire thread but you just won't let it go.

Also why is it permissible for you to call everyone who disagrees with you a russian shill but then if I call you an eu shill I'm suddenly insane? Kind of hypocritical m8, you're the one who brought up shills in the first place.

Germany opened the doors and Sweden spread open its ass cheeks for the shitskins.

The only people who are responsible for making everything as awful as it is are you cucks

Prove.
On the other hand there is prove that Nato horny people get funding from Nato, Soros and UN.

>implying anyone's had a choice in the monumental flood of brown people into their country