How can white men even compete?

How can white men even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/au/news/460790/idris-elba-reveals-child-he-thought-he-d-fathered-was-not-his-son-says-it-s-tragic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By not being black.

right, man look at how brown he is!

Sage

By fucking your mother and generate an half blackwhite. Phisical prestance of black, but smart like a white

that fucking picture

Having Jobs

Knowing our fathers

Those incisions. What a fucking cuck.

Saged

By not having a dick that looks like a turd.

They can't...

He's one of the least cucked current celebrities, one who isn't afraid to actually be a man. A better question is why this is the case. Where are the other manly celebrities?

so, by having a little white worm?

>How can white men even compete?
By building all of modern civilization
Niggers can run fast and catch balls, though.
Oh noes! We better watch out for them!

- REMINDER TO SAGE SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

They're competing with white women for that meaty BBC.

Aren't you making the white equivalent of the "we wuz kangz" argument? What our ancestors did matters little if we're not doing anything worthwhile now.

By designing the machine that made that sweater and nailing down nutritional science for muh gainz.

By not being niggers.

I can't believe there are people dumb enough to reply to threads like this without a sage.

thats the thing
beauty is much more than skin, getting locked around this idea that there is a best race in terms of looks is retarded. If the phenotype fits our brains respond. Socially conditioning your self to dismiss beauty based on skin is what is happening. Though, I recognize this and see the benefits because it encourages whats left of whites to mate with their own. Meh. We need to encourage beauty from all races, because we see it as beauty for a reason, they are good humans to mate with. Redpill alert the more beautiful the human the more likely they have Aryan blood lurking.
>“Those who have a beautiful physique should be brought into the foreground, so that they might encourage the development of a beautiful bodily form among the people in general.”
– Adolf Hitler

>“The differences between the various peoples should not prevent us from recognizing the community of race which unites them on a higher plane.”
– Adolf Hitler

>“The most sublime beauty owes its nobility of shape, in the last analysis, to the fact that the most beautiful form is the form that is best suited to the purpose it is meant to serve.”
– Adolf Hitler

We kinda grew tired of winning.

We give you a goddamn handicap for the next time, so we need a good challenge.

When "Whitey" comes back, it's gonna sting god damn hard

Wrong pic. This one is right

He's a whiny bitch.

"I deserve to be Bond"

>The most sublime beauty owes its nobility of shape, in the last analysis, to the fact that the most beautiful form is the form that is best suited to the purpose it is meant to serve

Hmm sounds like Hitler was a minimalist

Whoa...

What? In interviews, he has said that he would love to do it and that's it.

Idris Elba as Bond is the only diversity hire I can support, and he'd probably be a good Bond. That being said, isn't Tom Hiddleston the current front runner? I think he would be better than Idris Elba even.

slide thread, remember to type "sage" in the options field

This is my favorite meme. I don't know why it's a thing online? Niggers are good fighters during elementary to middle school. So 6-14 or so years of age. Because they are literally fucking apes. When everybody starts hitting puberty that's when genetics truly begin to shine. Spics, Asians(mostly Filipino were active fighters) and the few white people here would always dismantle the negroids. They are usually more poor, malnourished, and genetically they are inferior. They rely on numbers and feel big when 30 congoids are chimping out. Never do you see them play fair past puberty. I come from a ghetto area to say the least, Oakland, so it's a bit confusing seeing memes that try to convince people whites can fight back.

I don't understand how people can claim to read his work and still believe he is what the Jews portray him as. He was a fucking liberal in those times.

>“If we were to occupy India, the very first preoccupation of our administrators would be to set up countless Commissions to enquire into the conditions of every aspect of human activity with a view to their amelioration; our Universities, full of solicitude for the welfare of the natives, would immediately open sister organisations all over the country; and we should finish up by quickly proving that India has a civilisation older than our own!”
– Adolf Hitler

Well compensating low test with tech works too

Hence why white people like guns so much

Daily reminder that Idris Elba got cucked IRL

eonline.com/au/news/460790/idris-elba-reveals-child-he-thought-he-d-fathered-was-not-his-son-says-it-s-tragic

Meh. I blame all the zog influence for this. This is literally how it looks like oakland.

He actually raised another man's child without knowing. He's the definition of cuck.