Our school is making us come up with a solution for Israel/Palestine conflict. What are your suggestions /pol?

Our school is making us come up with a solution for Israel/Palestine conflict. What are your suggestions /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jul/26/binyamin-netanyahu-tape-israeli-palestinian-politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhonghua_minzu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cleanse the land of pests and make the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

nuclear holocaust

They need to get a group of mercenaries from both sides, and go on a mission to destroy the ring of the dark lord.

Eliminate palestinians, muslim scum

A one state solution with an arab right of return, because muslims are the rightful owners inshallah!

That should get you an A+ in your islamic country.

Say Bibi should actually commit to peace.

"They asked me before the election if I'd honour [the Oslo accords]", he went on. "I said I would, but ... I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the 1967 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones – as far as I'm concerned the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue." In this way, he concluded, "I de facto put an end to the Oslo accords."
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jul/26/binyamin-netanyahu-tape-israeli-palestinian-politics

My goy senses are tingling

Not getting involved.

3 states one country solution
Open up gyms on every street
Take out all ways to train legs

British mandate
not even kidding

Just make sure it is final solution.

same way india dealt with the pakis
hope you don't mind

Fake. UK was against jewish setlement in palestine till the very end.

Genocide. Let the strongest prevail and conquer the weak.

>Kill all jews and palis
>Turn the desert into farmland

Either remove kebab or remove matzo.

This land ain't big enough for the two of us

go on a rant about how the state of isreal should've never existed in the first place, and then go on and talk about how hitler did nothing wrong.

/thread

Destroy Palestine and increase lebensraum for Israel.

>solution
If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)
this is from the former leader of Hezbollah.
there is no solution.

you know the answer user.

It's easy, the Palestinians should stop rejecting the two-state solution.

Oh come on now, yes it is

You could probably bring in some ideas of your own though...

A comprimise: genocide the palestinians, and the israelis convert to Islam.

Seriously though if they get nuked it will not affect anyone else but them and the other shitholes surrounding

STOP GIVING THEM MONEY YOU CUNTS

The one who's still alive? He's seen as a traitor by Hezbollah.

Say that an ultimatum requiring some conflict is necessary and that a peaceful Israel and a peaceful Palestine will never exist because of erroneous logic from both countries expressing their want of the land.

Conflict is the only way to solve this and one country will not survive.

As a Jew I believe the only solution is to destroy anybody who stands in the way of greater Israel. Quote me and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking anti semite (which is worse in the eyes of sjws than being racist)

(you)

Rename Israel to Israel-Palestine.
Create a party in israel-palestine for palestinians and the other for israelis. And the constitution will add a law saying that these 2 parties cant get removed

Kill all inhabitants of both Israel and Palestine

Palestine isn't a real country. Just kill the sand niggers then encourage the likes to start a war, nuclear preferably, with the sand niggers so that they kill each other off.

2 state
jerusalem special interest zone

no other way

problems: hamas/gaza will not agree

Why is this allowed?

Trump; The God Emperor of mankind begins worshipping Khorne and slaughters everyone in the whole continent to satiate the thirst of the blood god.

FPBP

yup

BULLDOZE ALL SEMITES THERE AND NUKE

>occupy a holy site/region
>be surprised when zionists get angry and crashes the palestine plane with no survivors

Give the entire region to Assad on the condition he leaves Syria for ever. Syria gets democracy, Assad gets a cool new challenge level to play around in.

give the land to people who lived there for centuries (arabs) and tell the invaders to gtfo. Some 2000 year old religious mumbo-jumbo is not enough reason to make a state wherever you like.

Destroy whichever is a fake country.

sjws all hate Israel in Norway, if you support israel youre a "rightwing extremist" cause palestiniaNS dindunufin

go to Oslo and walk around with an israeli flag you'll be set upon by a pack of niggers

next bomb that goes off in tel aviv or whatever just say enough is enough and wipe the terrorists out already

give a talk about how todays crematoriums are much more efficient than the 1940's models.

Nukes.

I think you know the answer they want goyim.

Suggestion? Give europe to the palestinians.

three state solution: one for israelis, one for palestinians, and one for those sick of conflict.

I play my ethnic kike card a lot especially when questioning the narrative n when people call me a nazi I flip out n tell em about how if I was in Germany I'd be gassed over a 6 trillion times and them as a white shit would not. It's a great way to win any argument.

i long for the day europe reconquers Constantinople and occupies and keeps Jerusalem from the savages with US backed pacts

Gas the kikes race war now

Because it's an ahmed lie.

3 states
forced 3 states since kikes don't allow Christians to own land there or even fucking be there

>inb4 Cross vandalism is blamed at the Palestinians

Nuke

Was being genocided part of your plan

Send all Palestinians to Jordan.

Just nuke them both, fewer kikes and sandniggers is no real loss

Why the latter?

Make both countries as Special Administrative Regions of China (like Hong Kong and Macau).

We dont want people to actually get strong

Gas the kikes race unity now.

Israel and the kikes are useful tools for keeping the sand niggers bathing in the shit hole of their 'peaceful' religion and totally not at all barbaric and primitive culture. I propose getting them to kill each other off so America can start official colonies and take that oil.

lol, that's not nice

Travel back in time and force them to accept the partition.

You gotta stop the dreidel from spinning, it's that simple.

It was under British rule, and then given to the UN to deal with. It's really that simple, the UN/Britain decide how to devide it, and everyone just has to accept that. Why is this not the same as other colonial divisions in the past. We won the land, we decide, simples.

>Our school is making us come up with a solution for Israel/Palestine conflict. What are your suggestions /pol?

Your school is most illogical.

Gas the kikes, remove kebab now

Remove all Jews and muzzies from the Holy Land.

It would make pilgrimages at Christmastime more difficult.

round all the jews up into camps and then gas and burn their bodies in ovens

Go back to Jordan where you belong! You fucking mohammakike

enlighten me please

remove Islam, as it is an invention of the catholic church

Gas the Jews. Then have America come in and colonise it while killing off all the mudslimes

We'll never solve this problem peacefully, and therefore the best suggestion is to nuke the entire country and the pally territories after a 3-week call to evacuate, then seed the entire landscape with anthrax and mine it with Sarin dispensers. Satellite monitor it and gas any new human occupation. Until the stupid Abrahamic idiots and their pet races can learn to stfu and do their magic juju rituals on their own goddamn time and without telling each other "you're doing it wrong, so this clay is mine!" They just need to be managed like stray herds wandering too much in a fence-in zone. I recommend evacuees be moved to Somalia en masse until they learn to get along (or die of AIDS).

Convert them all to Christianity, duh.

Israel and Palestine should simply become a part of China. Unlike the shitty west with its multiple religions who have been taking advantage of this dispute for a long time, becoming a part of China will help everyone to have a united goal of serving the country.

>implying China has a definition for Jews

The whole shit is based on the feel of being indigenous and religious fanaticism.
Annihillate both by mixing the inhabitants with niggers and grind down every wall of the mosques and synagogues to dust, descreate the place with pig blood and plow the landscape by explosives.
When there´s nothing left to call a home or die for, there´s nothing left to have a conflict over.

The Palestinians need an uprising and get rid of the terrorist led government they have now. The Palestinians need to form a proper democracy. Only then will they be able to have peace talks with Israel.

remove israel
remove palestine
reclaim the holy land
DIGITS GO!

Once Palestine and Israel become special administrative regions of China, they will be assigned some representatives to the NPC. All other parties can then be closed down and the communist party will take care of representation.

Change schools.

How long would it take as in weeks or days for the Isrealis to completely genocide every single palestenian?

Apart from actual map lines and how how areas are presented, the usage of the term Palestine is one of those technical truths with big implications.
Under british rule, after WW1, the entire area containing modern Israel and Jordania was known as Mandatory Palestine not because of some mythical Palestinian people, but as a reference to Phillistines. Palestinian was a way to refer to all settlers of the land, both of Ahmed and Chaim varieties.
After Britain signed an obligation to create two states for two people, Transjordania and later Jordania was founded as the Arabic states. Ahmed shilling for "Palestinian state and Palestinian people" did not begin until much later than the creation of Israel. All the land ovcupied by Chaim in defensive wats was taken from aggressors, with the most controversial piece of land nowadays being the west bank which belonged to Jordania. According to international laws, military occupation of land conquered in defensive wars is legal, and should usually be resolved by peaceful negotiations for its return.

Of course, since (((palestinians))) are the niggers of Arabic nations, neither Jordan ever wanted the bank back, much like Egypt never wanted Gaza back. On the other hand, those niggers are super useful as an excuse to have a (((humanitarian))) interest in Israel's policies.
TL;DR typing palestine on pre 90s maps is a technical truth that implies more than it really means

Also potatoman here knows what's good. Palestinian (((government))) embezzels (((aid money))), so drawing the conflict out is in its interest

Also why is your country bombing the syrian army :( ?

Drive the Zionists into the sea.

>christcuck
>muhamekike
Thats the opposite of what he is.
Unless youre varg

Drop a atomic bomb into the middle east and all our problems are solved

Lebensraum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhonghua_minzu
>"Chinese races", is a key political term that is entwined with modern Chinese history of nation-building and race.
>mainstream Han Chinese and 55 other ethnic groups as a huge Chinese family.[
China has exactly 56 ethnic races and no more.

Here's all of them:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China
Also note what it says below:
>This is a list of ethnic groups in China that are not officially recognized by the government of the People's Republic of China.
>Jews

Jews are below the least important ethnic groups in China, they are basically illegal.