Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/844458797863186432
youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo
twitter.com/MaxineWaters?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=-RADhoRqF4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does that even mean?

Is this related?

Hillary's right hand man and her accomplices are now under investigation for sabotaging the DNC inner workings.

FUCK THE KIKES

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/844458797863186432
>related?
Yes. It's about the exact same story on (((Debbie Wassermann Schultz))).

(((Schultz)))

You are so very tired *yawns* get some sleep

To bad its from RT, (((they))) will never take anything, or anyone who post from RT serious

So russian narrative and democrats BTFO?

> a few staffers used a computer without authorized access

wow who fucking cares?

FUCKIN' WEW

I knew they'd throw some people under the bus.

Fu k this shit I want real indictments
Pizzagate
Onigger
Dat nigga Michelle Obama
Dat nigga "hot shit" podesta
Where duh indictments at

This story has blown my mind. Literally muslim spies in the government and American media doesn't give a fuck.

it's all gotta be by the books user

Wtf is that

but that's happening too topkek!

Are they talking about the Awans?

>muh media
it's just a mass brainwashing program

this story is out in some right wing outlets and trump knows, don't worry and don't pretend that the media's narrative matters any more

it totally doesn't

>Dr. Phil
Who was arrested? I already saw the video

over two thousand people have been arrested on human trafficking and child trafficking charges since trump took office user

haven't you been paying attention?

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDXB07dRpo

>this story is out in some right wing outlets and trump knows

LOL this Cunt retweets Shareblue whats your point?

twitter.com/MaxineWaters?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

dems are in deep shit.

freebeacon.com/national-security/house-dems-paid-4-million-pakistani-it-professionals-now-under-criminal-investigation/

what's that have to do with anything? try making sense

Awan Brotherhood right?

hahaha muzpoos

why oh why didn't they hire some jews or something? fuck pinching pennies everywhere to throw it away on CTR

Again, WHO?? a bunch of nobodies. Reread my first post

Lmao, drumpf is going to jail before Hillary. Get fucked, Drumpftards.

It really matters because most of the people gets their "truth" from the MSM and they base their world view and opinions on that. I think it matters more than we think.

I'm not rereading shit, because you're full of it.

If you were right Trump would never have been elected.

Maybe in Finland but here we're breaking the conditioning. Yaaaahhh!

>Trump spoke to a Russian ambassador
>IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

Honestly, I could give a damn about what happens to staffers. They're just following orders. When Debbie herself catches a charge, let me know.

indeed they are. when this blows it is going to be big. we just need someone like hannity or tucker to really get into it. there's more than what's being released right now

All of this "It was the RUSSIANS!" bullshit is retard-tier politics. It astounds me that even the dems are stupid to run this crap. It really speaks VOLUMES about the Left's voter base....

Fuck off idiot

The left voter base literally believes whatever the fuck the media tells them to believe. If the fucking TV told these people to off themselves they'd probably do it without question.

You cannot tell the difference between a leftist's opinion and what the media is spinning at that point in time.

youtube.com/watch?v=-RADhoRqF4M

Yeah people on my Twitter feed who have never talked politics are going full on pseudo 2003 Alex Jones when he was wild with theories
It's hilarious

We need some sort of updated cruz thing where he gets the walnut sauce recipie.

Tired of these nothin burgers from WL lately. The media is already on to their shitty tactics and WLs has not adapted. That vault 7 shit didnt even last a full news cycle. They need to get sleezy if they want peoples attention.

>be me average person who never dabbles into politics but goes on twitter/late night shows to get political news
>wow.... Drumpf really is a bad (or sick) GUY!
>retweet vapid NowThis, OccupyDemocrats, AJ+ videos where the narrative is literally fed in a 1 minute bogpill
>WOW
>very informant person must inform followers how this undermines FREEDOM
>UHHH HITLER!

>muh concern trolling failed so I'll just get huffy
are you a girl user?

This, if we cut corners it will hurt our cause. We don't want them slipping away again.

Have a bump

bump

WIKILEAKS IS CIA

JA NO LONGER IN POSSESSION OF HIS PRIVATE KEY

well, well, well...

> the dems are stupid to run this crap
Thank you, Mr. Kremlin.

Wow you are so clever nothing gets past you

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU SHILLS TALKING ABOUT SLEEPING SO MUCH LATELY?

i think its more of a psychological warfare technique.

in a way that it doesnt actually do anything to you BUT it makes you question what it is doing to you and because the lack of any evidence it starts to make you question it more and more untill you spiral out of control and then it HAS done something to you.

Put me on guard? Seems counterproductive. Not arguing with you, it did just what you said, but the end result is more suspicion.

Real talk though I only slept about 3 or 4 hours

Hoping I pass back out

Unless the point is that by questioning whether it has an effect they are introducing the suggestion that they may have more power than they actually do. Even if they don't seemingly being more powerful is a good thing for them. Though the original suggestion trigger, the sleepy post, is bullshit the suggestion has been made.