New Study: Sexually deprived males more likely to espouse far-right views

I did a study on Sup Forums to find out more about the political views on this site. I pretended to be a girl to see how you guys would react. As soon as I unveiled my identity, the whole thread turned into a circle jerk around me. Everyone was giving me their emails, skype IDs, and even asking to meet up with me.

What I concluded is that you guys are sexually frustrated losers.

1) You hate refugees because you think they are stealing "your" women.

2) You hate feminism because you think it is hindering your chances with women.

3) You blame "degeneracy" for your inability to find a "good" woman.

4) You cling to religion as an excuse for not having sex. In reality, you are a sexless loser because no woman wants you.

This video outlines it pretty well:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4j84uIwTQ4

You guys are just the outcasts of society. You are the losers who are situated like rocks as society becomes more educated. I kind of pity you.

My advice: get a life. Go meet people. Stop being a loser. Stop blaming society for all of your shortcomings. You are not cool or an intellectual for being an abnormal, right-wing outcast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8nvuEw9XcuU
youtube.com/watch?v=j0RQzSjhLo0
rooshv.com/10-reasons-why-heterosexual-men-should-leave-america
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k

youtu.be/8nvuEw9XcuU

Proof or it didn't happen.

Every thread I've seen a woman post is her getting shit on.

>discontent people are more likely than content people to support radical changes to society that will alter it to be more favorable to them
wow nice work op

Friendly reminder sage goes on all fields. Don't accidentally bump kikey threads like this.

This desu. The economy left a lot of people behind and it's largely due to globalization.
OP is just baiting, but lots of liberals look down on those people like this.

sage

And? A broken society alienates people that can either choose to withdraw, whither and die quietly or start pushing back when they realize what's been taken from them.

If they had good jobs and hope for the future, they would just stay put but when you alienate enough people, they turn against you and everything you represent. Far right politics is a natural response to the current neo-liberal establishment and all the leftist craziness that started in the 60s.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

woman here.

>1) You hate refugees because you think they are stealing "your" women.
>2) You hate feminism because you think it is hindering your chances with women.
>3) You blame "degeneracy" for your inability to find a "good" woman.
true. never met anyone having these attitudes for whom this is not true.

>4) You cling to religion as an excuse for not having sex. In reality, you are a sexless loser because no woman wants you.
not true, most of Sup Forums is atheist. they sometimes accept religion hoping to marry a religious, inexperienced girl, as inexperienced girls are the only ones who will have them.

Sup Forums isn't far right
are you confusing far right and alt right?

I'm a gay agnostic and I still hate refugees, feminism and degeneracy (drug use, hook up culture, most transgenders etc)

Checkmate nerd

>most of Sup Forums is atheist
This is simply not true.
You must be pretty new.

>You hate refugees because you think they are stealing "your" women.
wrong, I hate refugees because I don't want dilution of my culture.
>You hate feminism because you think it is hindering your chances with women
LOL, nope, most hetero women think that its just as annoying
as I do. Feminists are literally the most cringe worthy people
on the planet today.
>You blame "degeneracy" for your inability to find a "good" woman.
Wrong again.
>You cling to religion as an excuse for not having sex. In reality, you are a sexless loser because no woman wants you.
I met my wife at my church, and we have 2 kids. I hate degeneracy because it is the antithesis of "family values"

Looks like your just an presumptuous, projecting, annoying faggot.

There are over 100,000 Sup Forumsacks who are here for many different reasons. Acting like they are one person is pretty retarded. Saged.

I really liked the show and movies

It's the same thing with left-wing activists. Alphas are off fucking hot bitches completely oblivious to the world falling apart around them.

See Nick from HWNDU

youtube.com/watch?v=j0RQzSjhLo0

in every atheism vs religion thread, there's like 80 atheist posters vs 30 christians vs 10-ish pagans, except atheists usually post once or twice and leave, while those 30 christians fill up the thread.

The entire US population > everyone on Sup Forums

>OP thinks this qualifies as a """"new study""""
>OP thinks tens of tits or gtfo (you)s is evidence for right wingers being sex depreived
btw OP if ur actually a womyn then hit me up bb ;)

I lay so much pipe that i'm probably infested with disease. Women are becoming too loose and that's the problem.

Not really. All your study did was study the participants that responded to you. You could use it as a qualitative study with careful caveats as to the severe limitations, but that is it.

There is no way it is a representative study - so the OP title is crap and also shows how stupid you are. You obviously do not have a background in STEM and don't know science/math/stats for shit.

t. academic

Also saged

>Everyone was giving me their emails, skype IDs, and even asking to meet up with me.
Well that was pathetic.

Wrong. I hate refugees because I think they are pussies. If something was happening in my country I would damn well choose a side.

>2) You hate feminism because you think it is hindering your chances with women.

I hate feminism because it is ultimately anti-freedom. I could care less who somebody fucks, what I care about is why should having a vagina automatically qualify earning the same amount as somebody who is better at the job.

>3) You blame "degeneracy" for your inability to find a "good" woman.

I really don't give a fuck about this. I give every woman a chance until she does something I find unacceptable then if I haven't already laid out that I won't tolerate this I will say if it happens again I will cut all ties.

>4) You cling to religion as an excuse for not having sex. In reality, you are a sexless loser because no woman wants you.

webm related

>My political opponent thinks that way because they are : a virgin, poor lmao, priviliged, white trash, lazy, 'hateful', establisment scum, rejects from society, working for the Russians, literally Hitler....

I'm sitting next to my bitch right now smoking a bowl and planning with my friends who's house we're going to be playing beer pong at.
>INB4 normie get out

Don't act like you know all of us and that we're a singular person. It's like you legitimately believe that we're just 6 guys on a mongolian basket weaving site trying desperately to put pussy on a pedestal.

Nice try Shareblue but you can't keep using virgins as your means to delegitimize our site anymore.

Personally, I'm a woman who believes in nigger genocide, but alright.

Why does Gus have a goatee? Isn't that forbidden in the American Army?

God doesn't exist, faggot.

Get your alt facts somewhere else.

1. I dislike refugees, because they destroy my society and are supported by tax payer money
2. I dislike feminism, because it destroys traditional family values, destroys families and encourages to live in unnatural, hedonistic lifestyle of no commitment
3. Having a good woman and possible family is THE reason i oppose degenerancy and moral destruction of my country - not because I don't have one.
4. I am religious, yet I am satisfied with my sex life.

Be as it may, it might seem defensive, but statements like yours realy don't help. There are many young men who are out of the society, and placing blame on them and their political views like this, is the most SJW thing you can do. I can understands people opposing modern culture to preserve moral and standards, but I see absolutely no reason for people to tear down conservative values and blame right wing for their own moral and mental shortcomings.

Why? Not all of them are bad.

I'd rather have a low IQ genocide.

>a new study
>no link to study

classic jewish tactic

More elitism from the left
Not surprising
>"If you don't lockstep with the commies, then you're a loser who doesn't get laid and has a little dick"
Fuck off, shill

Womin here
1) no they're uncouth shits that don't intergrate. Live in a town full of them and they spit everywhere and don't even mind those once every quarter construction worker that's gives you shit, these dudes stare A LOT
2) I hate it because it's fake ass shit. I hate people who do things under false pretenses and I hate weak things. Feminism is hiding behind "for women" to get something personal, for themselves.
3) Women are degenerates of the highest degree, even some of my friends whom I thought were normal nice girls are nasty. Well there are still nice girls I know of course, but beware.
4) Not religious, but religion has a good guide on moral compass.

I dare say beta males are the bottomest pieces of shit in the barrel. Truly the worst scum of society.

You're not that unusual senpai, lots of people on Sup Forums have friends, gfs and active social lives, some even have wives and kids. In my experience NEETs, virgins and other asocial people also tend to be very apolitical. Why the fuck would a hikkikomori care about what's happening in the world outside of their house?

Did you know that K selected people can border on the asexual from time to time? Sex isnt that important to us. So you are seeing it wrongly. To a normal healthy person sex is not going to define his life. Only to a degenerate it will.

And a normal healthy K selected person will obviously be right wing. So correlation, and standards...why would I want to be judged from someone on the other side of the spectrum that is shitty?

>everyone I don't like has X undesirable characteristics so I'm not going to actually argue against the meat and potatoes substance of what they're saying
:^)

>turned into a circle jerk around me
>giving emails, skype IDs
bait detected. Biting anyway

If you were on Sup Forums then it would have been more likely that people were telling you fuck off as no one cares what your gender is when talking about memes and politics. Hence when you tell people "i'm a girl xd" it's usually a fish for attention (of some kind).

It honestly sounds like you were on /soc/.

black genocide is more realistic low iq genocide though you cant see peoples intelligence at a glance, gotta crack a few black eggs to make an omelet

>Women get excessive attention from men

Could this be the discovery of the century?

1 post from this id. Slide thread. Don't respond.

>"sexually deprived"
>not "sex-deprived"
Why do they so often use this kind of tortured adverb phrase when it is incoherent semantics-wise and an abomination stylistically?

>1.
There's hardly any refugees in the US, I just dont think you should reward economic migrants because more will come. They won't adapt and outbreed the native populace.
>2.
No quite the opposite, girls are easier but they're now less dependable for relationships now. Also all the shit they spew about rape statistic and wage gap is completely wrong.
>3.
Maybe
>4.
I don't cling to religion and the reason i'm not trying for sex anymore is because one night stands make me feel dirty.

>Video
This is cancer

aka conservatives dont slut around as much

>people gave me their contact data
This is something that would never happen on Sup Forums

But it's all true.

rooshv.com/10-reasons-why-heterosexual-men-should-leave-america

>New Study: Sexually deprived males more likely to espouse far-right views

Of course, it makes perfect sense. The majority of right-leaning men are normal people, but the conservative ideology has one fundamental flaw that attracts inferior men; it has a gibsmedat welfare system that ensures that inferior men get a free wife no matter how worthless they are. This is obviously a terrible system. Just like the current welfare system makes sure that niggers stay lazy and dependent on the state, a "conservative welfare system" makes sure that inferior men stay lazy and dependant on the state. Why work hard and do your best if you get a free wife anyway?

>natural selection has spent millennium making liberals as promiscuous as possible in order to improve their survival rates
>liberals foil evolution and basically commit self-genocide with birth control and abortion
It's like poetry

>its another 1 post from this id episode
Sage goes in all fields.

but what if I'm not actively looking to have sex
what if it's something I genuinely don't care for

>As soon as I unveiled my identity, the whole thread turned into a circle jerk around me. Everyone was giving me their emails, skype IDs, and even asking to meet up with me.

proof?

>1 post by this ID

What did he mean by this?

trivial conclusion

right-wing beliefs correspond to increased self-protection
"sexual depravement" corresponds to increasingly competitive environment, easily leading to strionger desire for self-protection

>Guys on the internet wants sex
>Therefor they must be losers
Fucking slide thread.

I know refugees aren't "stealing" women, unless you count rape as stealing. Because they do rape.

Feminism has made it easier to get laid.

Degeneracy is rampant both among women and men.

I'm an atheist

I still hate the fact that whites are getting replaced by inferior beings in our countries. Checkmate

1) Women are gross I don't want more people sponging off of the women who are already siphoning of my tax money, if the women want these men so bad they should move to their country.

2) Feminism is creating a generation of passive destructive losers.

3) I blame the disgusting and needy nature of the female form on the lack of good women.

4) Asexual Atheist who doesn't want anything to do with 99% of the population and their ignorance.

1) Wrong.

2) Wrong.

3) Wrong.

4) Wrong.

I have decent right wing girlfriend and I get as much sex I want.

You're male feminist, who think girls reward your betaness with sex.

>implying that wasnt on purpose because the r selected are too dumb, and are being controlled by the K selected in this society.

But yea, its quite funny.

Kek. not one thing on your list fits me.

Nice bait though you made me reply, albeit with a sage. Lurk moar Shariablue

>all of Sup Forums is one person
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
You're a massively mentally ill faggot who eats dicks says the study I conducted just now, it will probably have peer reviews that agree in like 5 minutes.

>please ignore the fact that almost every successful society in history has practiced monogamy(Roman Empire, Japan, Christian Eurasia)
>please ignore the fact that almost every polygamist society in history has been a clusterfuck(the entire Islamic world, fundamentalist Mormons ect)

Polygamist society just leads to massive numbers of single men causing trouble, hence why even polygamist societies like Ancient Greece and Persia tried to limit the number of men with multiple wives as much as possible

>people who have problems in life are more likely to think about the things wrong with society than people who are fully integrated and have an interest in keeping things the way they are
Made me think

my 2d waifu is always willing to have sex, maybe that's why I'm left wing

Obvious bait.

Don't forgot to sage.

Loli thread? Loli thread.

>I did a study on Sup Forums
very scientific

No

When I'm talking about inferior men I actually mean inferior men. Those men are a fairly small minority, but very loud simply because they don't have any responsibilities like a job. If you can't support a family or if there's something obviously wrong with you, then you shouldn't breed. Wasting a fertile womb on an inferior man is a crime against nature and society. There are always women suitable for those kinds of men however. There will always be sluts and prostitutes, single moms, deformed and sterile women. Those women also need men to take care of them.

#FuckAFascist
Liberal women can bang Alt righters and turn them into good democrats

top kek at milo

>1 post by this ID
Not sure if this thread is b8, or a cuck/tumblr whore shitposting.
Either way, OP is a faggot

nonce

BELGRADE
E
L
G
R
A
D
E

Sage this shit thread

Many on Sup Forums, myself included, have girlfriends or wives. If the internet had smellovision id let you sniff my fingers to confirm.

1488, Praise Kek. Sage goes in all fields.

Nice try CIA, but nobody's fallin' for your low quality bait

What if I'm gay? I don't care about having a woman, I just don't want my culture and race to be destroyed.

I don't care if you hate me.

but do you have a boyfriend

Sex is degenerate.

Fags destroy our culture more than any immigrant.

What's wrong with that? Are you familiar with evolution and tribalism?

Rather be who I am than some cachufleta fuck drones like the rest of this Rotten AIDS infected society

Most of what you said is true. That video you posted was reddit as fuck though, almost as gay as pic related

>emails, skype IDs
Those are the lurking redditors

Also
TITS OR GTFO

shut nigga, you got it all wrong...

>What I concluded is that you guys are sexually frustrated losers.

久しぶり CTR

To be fair senpai even in traditional monogamous societies it was almost impossible to find a wife if you didn't have a job to support her

BASH THE GASH

1 POST BY THIS ID

REMINDER YOU FAGGOTS

What did you expect from an anime image board?

As long as anime exists, it will always breed sexually frustrated virgin losers.

I'm female *waves* I'm also white. I has much privilege.

1. I don't like refugees because they bring dangerous ideologies, and war-zone mindsets (an unfortunate one, that), and if we let them in it sends a message to others that we're soft ... which kinda sucks for them because more refugees die at sea/trying to cross borders than we ever hear about. Additionally, running from a problem never solved anything. If they're stealing my men though, then Imma punch 'em cos I've had enough of there not being enough of them to go around!

2. I hate feminism because it tells me that if I want a husband and children, I have to have it all. Gotta have me a career and all that! I'm also aware that there are plenty of differences between the genders and gender roles, and I'm completely okay with that. Additionally, feminism in the west is a joke. (Just don't ask Amy Schumer) If you want me in the kitchen though, then you can expect poisoning. Not with intent - just lack of practice in today's society of convenience and an unpreparedness to cook anything other than pasta. Is ordering pizza okay?

3. Degeneracy is at fault on both sides desu. I'm fat. More to love? Or more to hate? For myself, I'm opting for more to love while I work hard to get rid of the disgusting stuff, because ain't nobody want that, but if there's no love there's no motivation. I want to be skinny again (it makes my already long legs look longer - WOO!) The same goes for men though. It's actually a survival of the fittest (literally) thing. We innately choose our partners partially based on our ingrained ideas of health, because we don't want to mourn them early, and we want good sex (and babies). So if a guy wants a 'good' woman, he had better be a 'good' man and take care of himself (especially if she's a non-feminazi who wants him to be all manly and take care of her)

4. I won't have pre-marital sex because I'm a good Christian girl. Like-minded men are hard to come by.

>turned into a circle jerk around me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, but its good to know that calling you a attention whore and GTFO now counts as giving emails and skype ID. I literary never seen anyone do that. Maybe on /soc/.
This is a SHIT bait

2/10

>parents give their kids tablets when they are practically babies, giving them unfettered access to the internet. This all but guarantees they will grow up to be autistic

Hope you're right, OP. Future looks bright.