We learn something new every day

We learn something new every day

This shits gotta stop. It's getting out of hand now

Excuse me, sir. This is a politics board and we would prefer the content be kept high quality.

*closes door and leaves room*

Sooooo.....let's humor this inaccuracy.

If they were destroying Germany, did they not expect retaliation?

I don't get it.

>getting out of hand
>now
no they are just going to keep spiraling deeper and darker and blacker into the abyss of stupidity thanks to cell phones and internet.

We should push for this to trigger shlomo

>black on black crime
>new

Yes, all 7 of them

WE

It got out of hand when you decided to stop Hitler from finishing the job in the first place.

Usually I'd have said "DELETE THIS". But this is just plain silly.

>Cold hard truth

This is clearly a joke account. How come Germans don't understand satire?

WUZ

This.

Fact. Despite being less than 0.1% of the population black women made 0% of the bankers.

If you wanna wreck these guys, go after them with redpills about Israeli Apartheid and how they practically took over that little parcel of land with British support.

Force them to support Palestine and, when dealing with the real zealots, Hamas and Hezbollah. Spam info about the Balfour Agreement. Draw parallels to the Trump Wall and the Israeli Wall around the West Bank.

Practice Judo, Sup Forums. Take your enemy's momentum and use it against them. You're fighting against a Leviathan and the only way to really kill it is to make its limbs so diseased that they have to be amputated.

They want reparation money.

The Soviets stopped him.

>"Oy Vey!"
>"It's like anudda Shoah!"

Hello, Pawel. Enjoying your visa? Good.

and now they're slowly destroying the US
and South Africa
and any other place they reside in large numbers

(((Feminista Jones)))

Communism stopped him, and communism is now threatening the civilized world.
Think about it.

>"jews were not Hitler's prime target"
>"WWII history has been revised by allies"
>"black women were destroying Germany"
tfw when you are so bluepilled that you are accidently redpilling yourself

It's quite beautiful really

>we wuz victims of nazi's and sheeeit

>we need more of dem reparashuns programz whitey

JOOZ

SIX

GAS THE BLACKS RACE WAR NOW

I'm glad you brought this up. Although Hitler was definitely persecuting black women, what's not well knows is that when he got bogged down at Stalingrad he called upon the black women to solve his supply issues.
if he had called on them even a few days earlier they would have turned the tide and Hitler would have rolled into Moxcow victorious.
They don't want you to know this, but it's true.
It's why when I see a strong black woman on the streets I stop her and thank her for her ancestral, intersectional contribution to the white master race.

RACE THE GAS, BLACK WAR NOW

Gives new meaning to the six gorillion

Is she euroblack? This would make sense. Can't ride the USgibesmonies train of slavery, so attempts to get their own version of slavery to demand reparations for.

she's right you know. "Juden" means black women in German.

>Can't ride the USgibesmonies train of slavery
Brits are all over the slave guilt train, maybe it's time to push for some reparations :^)

SIX KANGILLION

WE

you could say it was Gorilla Wargare

>closes door and leaves room

sp00ky

Yea but seriously though, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

WE WUZ GASSED AN SHEEEEEET

Trips of truth!!!

this must be true

we must spread the news and awake people to the truth

I though BLM and feminism were a Jewish plot. Why do (((they))) allow this?

T. Tommy sotomayor

Sup Forums account?

Do you know how "cultural differences" work here?

There are Muslim people, black people, white people, Asian people, Chinese people and Eastern Europeans. And Russians, maybe. And that's it. If "whites" did something to "blacks" then all "whites" are responsible, so gibsmedats are appropriate.

>Ayyo we wuz shoah'd n shit

>yfw there actually is a group of blacks that think they're the original jews

oy vey

It's confirmed Black women caused the worst happening in human history. It all could have been avoided if sheboons weren't such pieces of shit.

>closes door, stays in room and locks the door

we wuz shoa'd n shiet

The Great Escape remake starring a full black cast when?

pls no

dude what the fuck the door only opens from the outside LET US OUT

Feminist logic - Hitler targeted Black women because they were destroying Germany?
> make feminism relevant again

For fuck sake - some one send this to the Holocaust museum.

shindlers list remake with black people?

Why would he?
Blacks, especially black women have never been in power, never controlled anything or had great achievements (scientific, military, cultural, ...). They never posed a threat. Why should a lion (Germany during that time) bother with the thoughts of the sheep? Or rather, the flies on the sheep's asses regarding relevance.

They were irrelevant. I doubt Hitler ever wasted a thought during 1933-1945 thinking about black women. His main target were the Jews.

There were less than 20,000 blacks in Germany during that time, most of them former French soldiers or POW. The 500 or so bastards with German women were sterilized.

WE
WUZ
OVEN
CLEANER

SHOAHED

I looked jer up on twitter, most of her posts about bondage BDSM or whatever, she seems pretty fucked up.

I can get behind this. #staywoke

WHY DOIES IT SME KLAOL LIOKE !!!!!!!!!!???????

Black women wreck a lot of shit.

She is right is was all the black women. The you know whos are stealing their victim status. We must spread this message.

Are the Jews finally gonna genocide the blacks now? This is some serious toe-stepping they're doing.

It's one thing if they want to believe that they were the ancient Egyptians, but now they're trying to steal the ultimate WW2 victim status for themselves.

Black women are destroying America.

WE WUZ VICTIMS N SHIET

Do many people in Germany have the last name Hitler? Like "Mike Hitler".

They changed it to Hissler