Does it matter what sect of Christianity you follow?

I am curious I do see a lot of pro Christian stuff here so I thought I might ask, for example I am thinking of becoming apart of the orthodox sect however i am confused about the differences in the sects and what they mean in the long run.
Deus vult!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiLnInggenSAhWoLcAKHfjCCMQQFgghMAA&url=http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/04/kkk-leader-caught-with-a-black-male-prostitute.html&usg=AFQjCNGKJotOhEzHe1jpt3rBuqzo8IN_Og&bvm=bv.150475504,d.ZGg
youtube.com/watch?v=7IZzAxLXDRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, they are all cucked

Explain

What they mean is that you better accept them like a good liberal you dumbass

Hey hey hey, no it doesn't. Don't worry about that. I don't even really care if you go to church or not, but it helps. Just value the word of the bible over the word of any preacher.

It's whichever flavor fits your morals the closest, as well as which ways you'd like to worship. You will like some forms better than others, as well as you should factor in locals in these communities if you want to be social within your church.

Catholicism and Protestantism are the two biggest categories and you'll see people on here get into it over which one is truly better, but that's not what's most important to God.

One form is not really better than the other because we all believe in God and Jesus all the same. As human beings we are not perfect but God loves all of us anyway, and any way we can give back to Him with our prayers and worship is good.

God bless you, OP.

How about thinking for yourself and deciding your own morals rather than being some retarded sheep. Be a good person, period.

Orthodoxy is the true faith.

yes Traditional Latin Catholicism is the only true religion

Vatican II (1960s) turned the modern church into cuck central

Only the traditional Latins are based now

>protestants
lel

Spiritualism.

It's the one where we try and communicate with spirits. Not very Christian because it's not about accepting Jesus as savior for your sins; we believe everyone is on the hook for their own actions. But it comes from the Christian side of things.

>God doesn't care about what religion you follow

Spoken like a true heretic hippy

God didn't create the Protestant sect 15 centuries after he created the church

At least the Orthodox schism has a leg to stand on and they didn't even touch the way mass is celebrated

Any type of Protestant sect is false and you are jeopardizing your eternal soul by following it

That's like asking if there's a difference between christianity, islam and judaism.

There is no difference, all primitive desert death cults and all of them are the reason shitskins keep flooding the civilised world.

>Does it matter what sect of Christianity you follow?
Nope, it's all the same universalist garbage.
>I do see a lot of pro Christian stuff here
Ignore the dumbass newfags.
> I am thinking of becoming apart of the orthodox
Have fun. Heimbach fell for the Orthodox meme and got excommunicated.

Well said

God bless you also (:

There is nothing wrong with asking other peoples opinion on something before making a final decision. I came to the conclusion I needed faith in my life however I am not that knowledgeable when it comes to church and stuff so I thought I would ask my dude.

get the fuck out hippy

you sound like a millennial whore at a coffee shop

I'm Catholic personally, but I don't mind Orthodox Christians. Protestants I dislike, though. I believe we should at least focus on converting the world to one of the sects first, then work on the differences.

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiLnInggenSAhWoLcAKHfjCCMQQFgghMAA&url=http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/04/kkk-leader-caught-with-a-black-male-prostitute.html&usg=AFQjCNGKJotOhEzHe1jpt3rBuqzo8IN_Og&bvm=bv.150475504,d.ZGg

Sorry Sup Forums

>selling indulgences.

Well said. Oratorian signing in.

Sweden

>reject Jesus
>get invaded by Muslims
>your women are all feminists

LEL

Im sure Gustavus Adolphus wouldn't have you whipped for being commie faggots

Orthodox is fine

the catholic church has always been the antichrist...

LMAO

Based Sloven.

What is wrong? You guys literally sell cure and shit

You need a better infographic to make the connection that the papacy is actually deeply rooted to satanic practices

>Whatever flavor fits your morals

Yep. Because it's about fitting God to your opinions, not the other way around. The devil must love Protestants.

>The book of moron
>Greenpeace
My new favorite chart haha

And so is the Early Christians like Irenaeus, Ignatius, Polycarp, Hermas...etc I presume

Answer or be a coward

>selling forgiveness of sins, and free passes to sin is somehow right.

dude, I've been posting that the catholic church invented Islam for months, and posting snippets of their connections in every thread, and all what happens is I get called a protestant. it quite frankly doesn't even matter how much scripture I link, or I post pagan rituals side by side with catholic ones. Catholics are deceived to their toe nails.

Yes, extra ecclesiam nulla sallus.

Acceptable forms of Christianity

1. Traditional Latin Catholicism that rejects Vatican II (Okay for Western Europe and North America)
2. Orthodoxy (okay for all Eastern Europeans)

Any deviation from this is degenerate and theologically incorrect

And even the differences between trad Catholics and Orthodox is very minimal so you can tell there is a serious standard of truth that exists between them

yes, Irenaeus is of the anti christ.

I grew up 1/2 Orthodox Christian and 1/2 Jewish. Orthodox Christianity is more traditional in its interpretation, translation, and inclusion of the biblical canon. Many other Christian sects introduced ideas and traditions to assimilate and gain a greater following/political power (Catholics are the biggest perpetrators of this in my opinion).

I considered Orthodox Christianity to be closer to my experience as a Jew in terms of tradition as well as recognition of the Old Testament or Torah. As an OC you wouldn't recognize holidays like Christmas or Halloween. We also didn't eat pork or shellfish and practiced other Hebrew health laws.

My boyfriend on the other hand is a Christian but does not consider himself to belong to a specific sect. This gives him more freedom to interpret the bible and practice religion without too much of this political influence which I admire. That might be a better option for you if you are unsure.

That's the best you have? Those are all pretty weak...

>become Russian Orthodox
>muh feet hurt
>stand 6-7 hours during ordinary liturgy
>all night standing on Christmas and other major tests
> Have to kiss priests hands
> Have to fast 3/4 of the year
> Have to kiss bones of dead "saints"
Nice one.

Yes and the earth is flat despite the fact that the very technology used for navigation and transmitting signals to enable interwebs IS BASED ON THE FACT THAT THE EARTH IS A SPHERE AND MODELLED AFTER IT

witchcraft tier: buddhism (as practiced by white ppl)

LMFAO

gematria is only as weak as you think it is.

That's why I tell protestcucks not to LARP as wannabe Orthodox Christians, imagine them surviving an Easter mass, lol.

Do the priests hands smell nice at least?

>JPII kissing a Koran

All that shows is how bad Vatican II is and how it turned the church hierarchy into a bunch of hippies

Im not sure how you could even seriously call the church satanic when it has enforced the standards of European morality for hundreds and hundreds of years

Look up sedevacantism.

>somehow the word of god is wrong.

That is the same moron who thinks all the early christians are in hell

Hungary was officially catholic from 1000 AD on, Cletus. Or do we count as Westerners nao?

>not an argument
>why is X true
>because Bible says so
>Why is the Bible true?
>Because it says so
Circular Reasoning 101

They smell of his wifes pussy.

What kind of Orthodox? Russian Orthodox, Greek Orthodox, all branches I know of eat pork. And they all sure as hell celebrate Christmas.

I have and they are wrong

You need to understand the difference between a formal and a material heretic

In his lectures Father Hesse explains all this

Look him up on youtube. Unfortunately he's dead but his messages are based

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH INVENTED ISLAM FUCCBOI.

>Im not sure how you could even seriously call the church satanic when it has enforced the standards of European morality for hundreds and hundreds of years

>implying the western leg of rome wasn't a homosexual cesspool of transgender cucked faggots.

they all worship a Jew and follow a Jewish made cult = Cucks

Yeah and you could say the same thing about Poland being Catholic too

Calm down

No one actually cares about your irrelevant country

>calling the word of God false because of the thoughts of men.

Show me a proper academic historian and source that claims this

I am waiting

Why would it matter what brand of Judaism : Goyim Edition you consume ?

Don't buy into the sedevacantist (#NotMyPope etc.) propaganda by the way - it's retarded, places unnecessary weight on pope's role and is heretical. It's just another flavour of pride.

>circular reasoning
proving yet again how sola scriptura requires abandoning reason

>As an OC you wouldn't recognize holidays like Christmas

Sounds like daddy got cucked by the mama jew into not celebrating the birth of Jesus.

"Oh magical sandnigger in space"

Kys faggot

here's alberto riveras testimony

die in a fire.

Stop being a disgrace to your ancestors

who is also confirmed to be fake

I do not want to be rude, however
>you live in Sweden

I'm not, they are a disgrace to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IZzAxLXDRk
here's an 1 and 1/2 hour video of someone who researched the connections between Islam, and the catholic church

you can't even speak english, i don't expect you to watch this

its quite easy to reason that the catholic church the synagogue of satan.

not true, at all. his testimony is the truth.

>ignoring that muslims and catholics worship the fatima, and the decapitated parts of john the baptist.

>impaling intensifies

>not an academic historian
>no actual citations from other academic works
Sola Scriptura abandons logic again

According to the Cornerstone exposé,[1] Rivera had a 'history of legal entanglements' including fraud, credit card theft, and writing bad checks. Warrants had been issued for his arrest in New Jersey and Florida, and he was wanted by the Spanish police for 'swindles and cheats'. While in the U.S. in 1967, he claimed to be collecting money for a Spanish college, which never received this money. The details of his religious claims changed over time. For example, in 1964 he claimed that he had left the Catholic Church in July 1952. Rivera later put the date at March 20, 1967 - an almost 15 year discrepancy. Despite this second claim of conversion from Catholicism in March 1967, Rivera he was still promoting Catholicism in a newspaper interview of August that same year. Although supposedly placed involuntarily in the sanatorium where he claimed to have nearly been murdered in 1965 and held there for three months, he gave the date of his release as September 1967. This leaves a period of more than a year unaccounted for in this strange narrative.

The document exhibited by Rivera to prove his status as a Catholic priest was fraudulent. The Catholic Church denies his claim of having been a Jesuit priest, or another claim that he was a bishop. He had only one sister in London. She was not a nun, and she did not live in a convent so the claim that his sister the nun nearly died in a convent in London is certainly problematic. In an employment form dated 1963, Rivera stated he was married to Carmen Lydia Torres, and the couple had two children in the U.S. In his narrative, Rivera also claimed that he was a priest living in Spain in 1963.

Russian Orthodox. This is more of a dietary law and not a requirement, but just an example of closer adherence to the Old Testament than the older texts. Also, Russian Orthodox Christians celebrate the Nativity rather than Christmas.

Fucking heretic.

man, you're a real idiot.

>of course they deny his testimony that destroys a 1400 year old false religion from a 1800 year old false church

I have not found any evidence that Christmas has anything to do with Jesus or Christianity. It was a way to assimilate pagans into the religion. Orthodox Christians usually celebrate the Nativity, or birth of Christ on Jan 7th.

Catholics: m00t and friends
Orthodox: "Remember Habbo raids, desu?"
Protestants: "trap thread! omg so hot, love boipussy plz post feet! XD would love tohave u over to cuck me with my gf!"

>not an argument
According to the Cornerstone exposé,[1] Rivera had a 'history of legal entanglements' including fraud, credit card theft, and writing bad checks. Warrants had been issued for his arrest in New Jersey and Florida, and he was wanted by the Spanish police for 'swindles and cheats'. While in the U.S. in 1967, he claimed to be collecting money for a Spanish college, which never received this money. The details of his religious claims changed over time. For example, in 1964 he claimed that he had left the Catholic Church in July 1952. Rivera later put the date at March 20, 1967 - an almost 15 year discrepancy. Despite this second claim of conversion from Catholicism in March 1967, Rivera he was still promoting Catholicism in a newspaper interview of August that same year. Although supposedly placed involuntarily in the sanatorium where he claimed to have nearly been murdered in 1965 and held there for three months, he gave the date of his release as September 1967. This leaves a period of more than a year unaccounted for in this strange narrative.

The document exhibited by Rivera to prove his status as a Catholic priest was fraudulent. The Catholic Church denies his claim of having been a Jesuit priest, or another claim that he was a bishop. He had only one sister in London. She was not a nun, and she did not live in a convent so the claim that his sister the nun nearly died in a convent in London is certainly problematic. In an employment form dated 1963, Rivera stated he was married to Carmen Lydia Torres, and the couple had two children in the U.S. In his narrative, Rivera also claimed that he was a priest living in Spain in 1963.

no.

just read ur bible and let the holy spirit guide your study.

posting lies and slander to discredit one of the most damaging revelations to ever be told about the roman pagan church isn't an argument either

Have you read the glorious Koran?

>literal proof provided
>lie
Protestant logic

I don't really care how your family chose to interpret scripture, but I've never met a Russian Orthodox who refuses to eat pork or shellfish, and I have some experience. About Christmas, Catholics and Orthodox celebrate the same thing. Doesn't matter what to call it. The only difference is the date.

I'm what's called a pre-denominational Christian. We are trying to restore the original 1st century church established by Christ and the apostles. We just abide by what bible says and as a result we haven't cucked out on fags, female preachers etc. Each congregation is autonomous, there's no centralised authority that can be corrupted.

I honestly believe it's what Christ actually intended the Church to be.

This, all others are heretics

And did you believe that The Eucharist is the flesh and blood of Jesus

>selling forgiveness of sins, and free passes to sin is somehow right.

you are giving money to charity, ofcourse it counts as good boy points for God

>ignoring obvious symbolism

>somehow a few thousand dollars to the RCC will give me permission to fuck someone's wife.

>not an argument

Anyone who doesn't follow the Successor of the Prince of the Apostles is a heathen and will burn for eternity unless they repent. They're not at the level of Jews or Muhammedans but they're not far off.

I don't even know why I try replying to you.

Even Orthodox?

Cornerstone also questioned Rivera's claim to various degrees, including three doctorates (Th.D., D.D., and Ph.D.), reporting that his known chronology did not allow enough time to have completed these degrees. Rivera allegedly admitted that he had received these degrees from a non accredited entity sometimes referred to as a diploma mill located in the state of Colorado.

Lol. Leprechaun in England.

anti christ in greek doesn't mean against. it means substitite.

>Successor of the Prince of the Apostles

thats a substitute for christ if I've ever seen one in my life.