Yfw you realize moloch = taurus

yfw you realize moloch = taurus.
(shmoop.com/theseus-minotaur-labyrinth/minotaur-moloch.html)

yfw you realize we are leaving the age of pisces and entering aquarius.

yfw you realize the god Dagon (half fish half man, who taught us the stars and how to agriculture.)en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagon

yfw you realize dagon=kek=age of aquarius=Sup Forums new age of enlightenment coming soon.

also, can't find the link rn but sirius star system is the our suns twin star. can provide slightly more info if the thread doesn't die within minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age#The_Age_of_Gemini_.28The_Geminian_Age.29
rayviolet2.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-sirius-star-system-ancient-egypt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4&t=222s
extremetech.com/extreme/182168-one-of-our-suns-long-lost-sister-stars-has-finally-been-found-and-shes-pretty-close-by
crystalinks.com/sirius.html
unmuseum.org/siriusb.htm
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
youtube.com/watch?v=14R9QB7cJ1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

dem digits don't lie

Persist.
We need more info.

notice a water bearing, golden ratio holding half fish half man in the pic, one could call him, amphibious?

BUMP

11 77 44 00

i'm just an average autistic pleb, but here is a bit of supplement info on the sirius star system.

sirius B in particular is our suns binary star, as the sirius star system and our sun revolve around each other, sine waves change and we become more peaceful/more warlike.

the age of taurus was old testament times in the bible, remember aaron and the jews worshipping a golden bull when moses came down from the mountain with the original 10 commandments? moloch worship.

in the town of ninevah, the story of jonah, dagon was worshipped. so these nigger tier hebrews coming supposedly from egypt come and try to shit on dagon the mesopotamians star/fish/agriculture god.

i'm still piecing things together myself, as we all are.

by the way i learned about this moloch=taurus subject via shortwave radio and i recommend everyone learning how to receive and transmit ham/cb.

Aldebaran is the name of the star which is the eye in the constellation of Taurus. It is that to which the phrase "bulls eye" refers.

the plot thickens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age
You got the right idea, but I think you might be confusing Aries with Taurus. Previously before Pisces (Jesus fish), was Aries which is the ram, moloch. Before that was Taurus which is more indicitave of Roman culture, Zeus? Either way, I love the idea of Kek/Pepe being Aquarian deities.

im diggin that pepe my friend.

i guess i glossed over the age of aries, i indeed forgot, but these ages are, what 2000 years right? that puts taurus right on time with the old testament.

>They think that MOLOCH is going to go away

FUCK KEK.

moloch is for plebs stuck in the past

>mfw I used to own a Ford Taurus

FUCKING HERETIC

REEEE THIS MAN!

oh yeah, I guess Taurus is more likely to be moloch. Glad that's over.

how is there a pepe for every moment?

It's just more proof for kekism tbqhwyfam

Why did all the old gods carry those small bags around?

What's in there?!

Probably incense or something, like the catholics still do

their gold the jews stole from them

magic mushrooms

Maybe they want to pass some oats?

this picture is super cool

What about us Gemini?

im gemini actually.

"Historical similarities

During this mythological age writing developed,[dubious – discuss] and trade started to accelerate. The constellation can be seen as two people holding hands (thought to be twins), believed by some[who?] to be symbolic for trade and communication of peoples. In myths associated with the constellation of Gemini, both writing (including literature, newspapers, journals, magazines, and works of fiction) and trade (including merchants) are traditional archetypes belonging to the sign of Gemini.

Most forms of local transportation are archetypes mythologically linked with the sign of Gemini.
Religious similarities
Multiple gods, such as the pantheon of gods in Ancient Greek literature, are believed to have appeared in this Gemini age[dubious – discuss] probably in Sumer (Mesopotamia).[dubious – discuss] (Gemini is not only associated with the archetype of 'twins' and 'duality' but also 'multiplicity')"also 'multiplicity'
also 'multiplicity'
also 'multiplicity'

link to the wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age#The_Age_of_Gemini_.28The_Geminian_Age.29

there was a book I really enjoyed by Tom Robbins called Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas.
>Frog
It referenced Terrence Meckenna and his theory about how psychedelic mushrooms led to the development and evolution of man and consciousness.
>spores can survive freezing temperatures and transport via ice on comets.
There was a tribe in Africa known as the Dogon. They worshipped 'fish' gods called the Nommo, which they claimed were from Sirius B. This was claimed by them way before scientists knew that Sirius was a binary star system. The Dogon claimed that they learned about this through mushrooms, and visitations from fish people.
>Panspermia

No. Moloch = Baul

ever heard the band gojira? they have a hard on for whales and sirius B. I wonder where they got their info, probably shrooms and the internet tbqh

the pope also has a staff with a pine cone on top, representing the pineal gland aka the third eye.

Those bags are everywhere from Egypt, to Gobekli Tepe, to South America.

heard of gojira but never listened to. will check out.
there was a psych artist I used to like named "VVRSSNN" pronounced 'version', that had a bunch of weird dolphin stuff on their website.
it's kind of a subconscious meme for some reason.

who is smarter the dolphins or the whales?

also, here is a pine cone/third eye right in the middle of the vatican

Moses 2000BC Ram - Aries
Jebus 0AD Fishes - Pisces

Now. How do we associate Kek with Aquarius?

the old testament existed far before moses, i'm sure you know, therefore being the age of taurus in say pshhh noah/abrahams time?

dagon is amphibious, he taught agriculture, star systems, and other things. considering we're entering a water age wouldn't you agree it's at least somewhat coincidental?

>sirius star system is the our suns twin star
Exprain. Sirus is a binary (possibly trinary) star. What connection have we to it besides Egypt?

he was also worshipped in mesopotamian culture and "god" decided he didn't like him

if lucifer is the light bringer, kek is the light bringer, and god wants to bring down dagon, I think its quite interesting.

hold on, will try to find a good link

Everyone should study mystery babylon. Since this ancient religion is what rules the earth and is what the 1%, NWO, Illuminati etc believes in. Its about worship of the sun and the moon. These two must allways do battle so christianity represents the sun and Islam the moon, this is all by design. The sun also being the son aka jesus, the sun "walks on water", on easter of december the sun is in front of "the cross constelation" Each age is approxamately 2000 years. We are leaving the age of Phisces represented by Jesus and abundance. Before that was the the age of taurus. Moloch worship and so on- In alot of religions the end of the age was symbolized by the "slaying the bull" mithras etc. In the bible jesus says i will be with you until the end if time, but the greek word for time aeon can mean time but also age, "i will be with you until the end of the age". The next age is acuarius, the waterbringer. Maybe the NWO is melting the icecaps to bring in floods to worship acuarius.

por vu

rayviolet2.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-sirius-star-system-ancient-egypt.html

I know its just a blog, but i'd at least glance at the information.

watch zeitgeist debunked. zeitgeist religion part eternally BTFO.

mithra has fuck all to do with jesus, that section is almost totally false

neither horus or osiris were of virgin birth and dionysus did not have 12 disciples

DNA Shekels

prepare to be eternally BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4&t=222s

you're right. Sirius is not our sun's twin star. But it is possible we are part of a binary system and don't know it.

I dont believe any of this myself but it do believe this is what the NWO believes. Mystery babylon religion is like a handbook on how to brainwash and rule over the regular plebians with religion.

Spooky 2 hour documentary

the top related vid is an hour and a half if thats more your style.

INTERESTING LINKS:
extremetech.com/extreme/182168-one-of-our-suns-long-lost-sister-stars-has-finally-been-found-and-shes-pretty-close-by

crystalinks.com/sirius.html

unmuseum.org/siriusb.htm

>Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga. In relation to rulers, it lists:

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7)

>With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
>Brahmans will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.

>The end of the Kali Yuga in 2025
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

>Trump's time as president ends 2025

God emperor Trump confirmed for bringing us out of the Kali Yuga.

handcocks most recent rogan podcast was bretty good.

Copper Age, baby! Here I come!

knowledge

start living a simpler life

digits confirm

OP has been watching Jordan Maxwell docs.

> *lights the weed*

> have you guys ever listened to Tool?
> unorthodox time signatures really is my jam... tickles the ole piney up there

jordan maxwell was a fraud and his shit only works in the english language iirc.

mystery babylon series by bill cooper is patrician tier though

haha sports and money man thats all you need then youll be happy bruh

Was HP Lovecraft the first modern prophet of Kek/Dagon/Cthulhu?

david icke
steven greer

watch all dey vids and you'll know just about everthing you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=14R9QB7cJ1M
Greer BTFO

icke doesn't need any btfoing, he's done it to himself.

I do believe he was legit in the beginning though and has a positive message.

Seen all these stuff
> Seriously
Now what?
what about it ?

i don't claim to have all the answers, I kind of made this thread to collab with other like minded individuals.

so if youre asking what my secret of the universe is you may as well fuck the fuck off

ok begone Kabbalah kike

nice projecting you fucking swede

yeah I wonder

kurwa i'm gonna need a bit more than that to go on

i'm the one talking shit on the hebrews and their religion and then you call me a kabbalah kike it makes no sense my man.

oh i see you've 86'd my thread

Btfo through body language?
Your fat ass can't even see your feet let alone taking in information that is fluid and constantly changing.

biotch i'm anything but fat.

body language is halfway legit. its easy to see when someones full of shit.

You only have to watch Greer for a short amount of time to see he is not to be trusted. He looks like a spook.

Gnostics believe the God worshipped by Judeo-Christians is a false god, the Demiurge. Time for Kek to step out of the shadows

pure coincidence the gnostics are shit on by the rest of the jew loving protestants

INSIDE JOBS

breitbart was murked by heart attack gun.

meant to quote you instead m8

>And theu wonder why they're called rats

itis there again??

El acuario de Camus?

>incredibly vague prophecies, parts of which could be applied to any era of humanity in any area of the world.

>Gene Simmons merchant.
Hehe

Frogs start out in water as sperm-like tadpoles but end up, er, frogs. I.e. Transformation or transition. Moreover fish eat frogs - frogs used as bait.
If Fish is Aquarius, KEK is more like a "forerunner" or bringer or attractor of the Aquarian fish.
Trump/KEK were necessary but tye main event/protagonist hasn't happened yet and will blow our fuckin minds if we're around to see it.

Abump.

frogs are very symbolic in the evolution of mankind

Someday they'll visit us for real and all the Sup Forums NEETs can get Zora qt3.14 gfs from Sirius.

>tfw no zora qt gf

SHADILAY

Knawlege it is