Why is it bad option to accept immigrants when we can not get gf?

Why is it bad option to accept immigrants when we can not get gf?

I have never kissed A, SINGLE, ONE girl in real life.

It indicate that our birth rate further decline due to lack of couples.

>1+1 bomb is end of war

Because not only will you be worrying about getting laid but you'll also be worried about a brown person jacking your Toyota

> Corporal Ensign John Smith! Are you disrespecting our hosts again?

You really want a third worlder wife who drains your money?

No.

We just want to fix this population gap.

I don't expect I can get gf.

I am too beta to get gf

You lack confidence, you don't love yourself.

For instance, I have been in threesomes (yes with two girls you fag), been with multiples races, I love myself,

And I don't have a single feelsguy image and never have, I only just realized that now

>be nip
>no gf :(
>"i know!"
>invite handsome, fair-skinned man with big cock to come live in country
>qt girls flock to handsome man
>still no gf

>implying it is not what I intended.

People actually start breeding after that.

Someone just rangeban this larping proxyfag already.

because they bring the problems of their nations and their cultural differences to your country and make them YOUR problems. people you have little understanding of that most likely won't try to integrate with your culture ( this is mostly a problem with non white non asian races) just look at germany and the swedish threads here talking about the rape epidemics and the bombings.

yeah your birth rates are in decline but that isn't as big a problem as what you would get with a bunch of somallian subhumans ruining your suburbs and small towns and raping your women and children.

Kek... Don't worry I'll buy one from the money I make from stolen jobs while dropping my curry in white pussy

Find vending machine that sells balls, buy big brass ones. Act like the alpha son of Nippon that you are.

Fuck off English teacher

I am immigrant to Japan I'll kiss you

when your culture is dying the answer is not to kill it off yourself.
Japan needs to make more babies not bring other there.
If you are worried about birth rate declining what good is accepting immigrants going to do?

SAGE

It would be easy to find a 30+ girl at a marriage service or something. Just don't pick the too old one with rotten ovums.

You really think a country that has professional push-people-in-train jobs because of overpopulation needs MORE people?

Get out you fucking jew

Sage

I was over there just a few months ago. Hooked up with some nip chicks and they confirmed that jap girls like white boys.

Japan survived just fine a hundred years ago and their population wasn't even half of what it is now. Depopulation is fine. Jews are trying to push this idea that Japan will collapse because there's not 100 million Japanese people so that you take in immigrants.

move back to america, Bob

>Netherlands in charge of deciding what cultures are dying

Your country has more foreign born children than Dutch children. Who's culture is dying?

Why is that good though since the kids will be all fucked up and weird. Race mixing isn't normal and every racemixed nation on the planet is a dumpster.

>tfw you fell for the "teach English in Japan and land yourself a sexy Asian 3D waifu in the process" meme

>Why is it bad option to accept immigrants when we can not get gf?
Because immigrants will make you their girlfriend.

The Japanese will thrive again if they take care of their own while keeping their traditions and culture alive.

but miss Japan is race mixed girl

>Population
For the land you have, you have a way bigger population than us

>I don't expect I can get gf.
>I am too beta to get gf
Start reading pickup artist literature, start with "The Game - Neil Strauss". Make a note of every book mentioned within this book and start checking them off

You have a choice, RIGHT NOW, whether to change your life. Your ancestors fought there way to a beautiful lace, and made something great. Why let it end now without a fight

Yes, what is your point?
I am not saying that my country is a good example, my country should be AN example to them.

So what if you bring immigrants and they increase the birth rates.
If they breed you out and the country will lose its identity why the fuck do you care?

Jewish propaganda.

Dear 英会話teacher the population problem will be solved...as has always been,people will die,therby salaries will increase and price of housing will fall...thus more children will be born,that's what happened all thought history after the plagues came the Renaissance,after the war the baby boom etc etc.if salaries are higher and the land is cheaper,I assure you I'll move to rural areas in japan needing more citizens s and willing to give me free housing from empty houses and some good tax returns and repopulate it.
That's how you fix population problems,also automatisation will maintain the productivity levels.

How NOT to fix the population problem,fill the country with shitskins therfore ending the native population

For the love of god put a limit on your work hours.

They might have gotten away with using a mixed girl if it wasn't half-ape but everyone can see this is just political at this point. She's fucking ugly. Then again, half-Euro just looks basically the same as natives in most cases anyway. Our features don't tend to stay around when mixing. Just medical and likely mental problems related to mixing.

assuming you're native...

You're cucked after losing WW2.Just like Gemany.

You're cucked slightly less, just due to your govenment heroically resisting NWO jewish propaganda of multiracial immigration. At least don't undermine this effort. Japanese race is the strongest and most heroic of all yellowskins, don't let it down like them all.

Do you really want to see your native women
being brutally gang fucked by arabs and africans,
being forced into a destructive religion, having your culture being raped, and seeing your
streets turned into third wordly ghettos rather
than hardening the fuck up and finding a partner?

>my country should be AN example to them
>If they breed you out and the country will lose its identity why the fuck do you care?

She ain't beautiful,she doesn't represent japan,I see that God abomination and i don't think,japanese,I see that abomination and think,god has a clear way of saying some races should not mix.
Also I've seen way cuter girls all over japan,that's a simple virtue signaling mongrel but you can find way cuter pure japanese.

Fuck immigrants. Start lifting weights and getting into fights.

Based Mishima

No need for fights,you just need to go to the gym,and you'll find some pride in yourself.
In japan you can find gym goers ain't fucking beta as op in pretending to be (trolling english teacher for sure)

Artificial wombs are the solution, Jap.

this just feels wrong. im not particularly religious but this feels like one of those " don't tread into gods territory" kind of things. i honestly believe there are just some things that should be off limits and this is one of those things.

Chinese chicks are cuter

>Russia
>accusing anyone of being cucked
The 20th century alone is a long list of Russia and the USSR getting cucked militarily, economically and politically. Christ, Poland even whipped you guys, fucking Poland.

>feels wrong
You shouldn't make decisions based on feels. You should make them based on results. If you let your feefees make your decisions instead of your rational mind, you are just as bad as the SJW cucks.

>am i fitting in yet guys

i can't be the only one that feels like this just isn't human, this isn't how it should be done. kids should be born naturally or inseminated not bred in some laboratories for god knows what, by god knows who and hope that they are being brought up correctly and cared for like they should be and not treated like animals.

this isn't about feelings these aren't chimps they are PEOPLE. and human beings should never be treated like a commodity to be traded and fabricated.

It could literally save us from extinction so as much as it weirds me out because it's artificial, it's still something that has good potential. It also has bad potential though like everything else, for example growing slaves of various sorts.

No. I mean it. Maybe not the fights, but it does boost alpha status when you physically dominate someone. That being said, I am older and avoid fighting now.

These immigrants aren't going to kiss you either way so it's not going to effect you regardless.

>this isn't about feelings
Yet so far you have only provided emotional arguments.

If your problem is low birth rates than you should be fixing that instead of taking in immigrants. You guys really need a state program of arranged marriages.

Yeah, but not with you dumbass.

if you are so detached from reality that something like this doesn't raise red flags and understand this would be abused by the sickest worst kind of people humanity has to offer, you are the problem not my feelings clouding my judgement.

you really want people being raised by some scientists hoping they haven't fucked with them and experimented on them like animals or being sold at some auction to the highest bidder, im sure stuff like this already happens but technology like artificial wombs shouldn't exist.

If you want a gf, you will only increase your chance of getting one if most/all of the immigrants are women. If they are men, they will steal your Japanese women, making it even harder for you to get a gf.

>implying that's prettier than average pure nippon