Why are you guys so angry all the time

Why are you guys so angry all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can you not be angry?

There's a lot to be angry about

help

They're autistic nerd virgins with tiny penises.

That's the real reason.

I am not autistic

If you ain't angry you ain't informed.

REE this man.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

This is one of the things we are angry about.. no not small penises but people calling guys girls and girls guys

Because I'm an autistic manlet who gets no pussy.

fear of being told to move out of mom's basement and having to deal with the real world.

Tiny penis>tiny stamen

Seeing shitty threads that OP bails on after starting, mostly.

>takes pol seriously

Sexual repression and frustration. Can't be any more obvious.

Trying to have a positive attitude about everything can be pretty fucking daunting, because there is no such thing as true freedom.

All the left does is project

I'm a narcissistic sociopath. If I didnd't get things out on here, I'd be in prison again.

The glass is half empty

You wouldn't with merkel as chancellor

I'm not i'm just passionate about the future of the white race

>They're autistic nerd virgins with tiny penises.
>That's the real reason.

And they know they can't compete with black men. Americans are usually upset because they're 56% white.

Eurocucks are upset because they're literally going extinct, and they're using their precious time to shitpost on Sup Forums and play video games instead of breeding women.

All n all i think this board is quite similar to /r9k/ in regards to women.

?

Piliczechia please, I'm not angry.

You aren't the only one in that boat

Leafs are just mad because their lead women prefer being pollinated by the BHC(Big human cock).
The leaf rustles as his gfs chlorophyll gets penetrated by a superior meat shaft.
How can little red stamens ever compete?

female confirmed

Speak for yourself, leaf. My penis is fucking massive. And I'm a NEET virgin, not a nerd virgin. Learn the difference, you silly moose.

>muh virgins
I can tell you're a woman from that post.

A sociopath don't know that he's a sociopath

Great therapy tbqh senpai desu.
There's no room for us in public.

Leafs. They made me so fucking angry

We are awake.

There is such a thing as sociopaths and psychopaths who know what they are. They are a rare thing to see but it does happen

We are the evolutionary superiors of people who have empathy

I'm not angry. I bet most of the angry faggots on this board play online games - they're angry everywhere else too.

Being a fanatic is a positive trait.

Reminder that it's mostly a waste of time to argue with people here

pic related

Why are you here?

To waste time

But why? If it's all that meaningless to you and you're drowning in your own nihilism? Why not try to fix your problems instead of projecting them on this Malaysian penis origami imageboard?

Because we have Freudian Castration
We see all the shit going wrong and have no means to change it

>2017 Sup Forums

>meaningful

lmao

Because all the current shit in Europe with Islam and immigration and everything that follows it in every country, from the political shit to the daily-life shit (livestreamed rapes, Rotherham etc.) was deliberately chosen by a small number of people and could have been very easily avoided.

RIP leaf.

Because I would rather be correct than be happy

I got Aspergers but my cock is actually a nice long pencil cock and i'm proud of it

See you and your mom at club swagga you cuck.

kek

But it's not a club here. It was an event that was organized twice as far as I know.

And my mom can't go clubbing even if she wanted to. I'll have to mailorder a Ghanian stallion for her.

SJWS REEEEEEE
JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SJEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have the no pussy blues

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

Because the lack of sex

My anger doesn't come from impotent rage, but rather a sort of fury at seeing what could be, while seeing what most likely will be. I've studied too much to ever believe that things are the way they should be. If I continue down this path I will have little choice but to take to some form of activism, because this righteous fury is only consuming me more and more with every passing day.

remember though: Politicians and journalists have more guilt than random niggers

The politicians of today are men who deal in lives and favor. Their power is obtained through the will of the political machine rather than the will of the people. If you remove divinity from the picture, then the right to rule comes only from the people being ruled. Very few politicians today have a legitimate claim to power.

A 'random nigger' on the street isn't intelligent enough to understand the far reaching consequences of his behavior, however the politicians know exactly what they are doing. Their guilt is not a righteous burden to bare, but rather the dark poison that has seeped into their souls.

Why? because humanity is a lost case and they will go extinct in the next 100's of years. So basically everything they do today is meaningless but they self pity of being a snowflake and care only about themselves and this is the problem i hate about humans. Just look the social media facebook and this system of greed.

I'm too cynical. For as long as I can remember I've been able to see through the bullshit presented in the media. I can't watch tv without rage. It's infuriating how little effort they put into their lies yet people are that robotic they just accept it as truth because not a lot of people want to acknowledge there is something very wrong with the world.