How do we solve the female sexual predator problem?

> The former English teacher at Davis High School in Salt Lake City, Utah had to stand in front of a judge for four separate trials involving allegations of her having a sexual relationship with three of her underaged male students.

lifestylepassion.com/15-1/40-female-school-teachers-arrested-for-sleeping-with-students/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> The 23 year old newlywed at the time was working as an English teacher at Angelo L. Greco Middle School in Temple, Florida. But during the summer of 2004, Lafave threw her entire life away for a 14 year old student and had multiple sexual encounters with the student, one of which was in a car while the victim’s 15 year old cousin drove the vehicle.

the courts seem to be handling it

Teach me, mummy.

> Lehnardt let the teenagers smoke marijuana and drink alcohol, according to the police report. Police said she joined them for naked Twister in her living room and then, while the others played, had sex with an 18-year-old in the bathroom. Afterward, Lehnardt told the sponsor, she was still “horny” so she took her sex toys to the living room and played with them in front of the teens, according to the report.

> A 27-year-old anatomy teacher in Texas was arrested Monday, accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old student.
> Fowlkes taught anatomy, physiology and environmental systems at the high school, where she started working in September according to her now-deleted profile on the school’s website.

Why wasn't this happening when I was in school? Or maybe it was?

That is stone cold alpha confirmation if you fuck your hot teacher. Lifetime bragging rights.

this isn't child abuse.

>Why wasn't this happening when I was in school?
Children were shyer and less open and experience about sex only a decade ago. How many people in your class straight up hit on your teachers?

nice.

Niiiiiice

> How do we solve the female sexual predator problem?
That one doesn't need solving.

what's wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with this. The only problem is the double standard, if it was a guy it would be all
>muh degeneracy

It wasn't me that got to fuck her

"problem"

im having a hard time following you op. i don't get it. explain the issue here more clearly.

Nice, lucky guy

It should only be illegal if the teacher is ugly.

legalize cunny already ffs. i don't care much for shota or the faggot pedos in general but cuncun should be legal at least.

/thread

Yeah.

Why the hypocrisy? Are you Bulgarian or Bulgearyan? Prove yourself with some values

Regardless of whether I wouldve smashed that when I was in HS is not important.

What is important is that there is a double standard. A massive amount of hypocrisy when it comes to the justice system for female perps.

This bitch should be locked up with the same penalties a male would have.

Lucky MFers
What's the race of the students ?
>tfw all those students were Black

I wanted to fuck a few hot teachers in school where the fuck where they then. Heck all the hot ones get married in a blink.

Call me cuck I don't care, but if my gf would have sex with a 14 yo I wouldn't probably even care, it would be so hot. Knowing it is not between two consenting adults, but kinda the woman "using" the kid it makes it more okay from my perspective.

>How do we solve the female sexual predator problem?
We pretend to be the prey.

Or black.
Or fat.

MUMMY

Now all of a sudden you want to be equal. We are not equal and we shouldn't be treated equal.

i didn't want to sound to harsh desu i'm just pissed that the gubmint thinks it has the right to regulate love. if faggots fight for the common goal I'm cool with them.

>> Fowlkes taught anatomy
She wasn't fucking him, she was educating him.

Fuck! Where all these horny bitches when I was in school? Holy fuck, most of my teachers were ugly old fucking grannies.

dude whoever that kid was was winning, hes gunna win, hes gunna keep winning, hes gunna win moooooorrrreeeee....hes gunna win moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

>She teaches you anatomy with her own body

Nice.

This.
Also a négroïde

Thats fair, I completely agree, the government should have no business in sex or love. They need to keep out.

>boys pretty much always get molested by above average looking pedos
>girls always get molested by gross and ugly pedos

Male privilege strikes again!

>you will never be a teenager again and get raped by that one smoking hot blonde teacher from highschool

Fuck man that blonde is HOTT CAKE

This

>Psycho eyes

>Call me cuck
no,you're an alpha and don't let anyone tell you otherwise
besides wanting a girlfriend that sexually "ab"uses children is pretty normal τbh

Sweden quit using a Finnish proxy.

They seem to inhabit the special education department, need a better degree to be thier.

Nice

Did your father the town rapist teach you that?

>14
>child
Get a load of this cuck

Pubescent men and women fucking is none of your business

Goddamit.

>victim

NNNNOICE!

wew!
That's one cucked son of a bitch

You still need to be attractive and not a beta videogame faggot like you were

do you believe that 14 year olds should have the right to vote,drive etc ?
and just because i don't want to rape your wife's 14 year old daughter it doesn't make me a cuck so stop asking me pls

Why do these teachers always get caught? Faggots should keep their mouths shut and keep fucking them instead of telling everyone, young guys are such pussies

Why is it so hard to understand that boys handle sex better than girls?

Probably was happening but no boy would ever tell anyone about this.

14 yr olds are constantly fucking each other. Its somehow bad if they want to fuck someone older? What a retarded feminist cuck position.

The same way we solved the male sexual predator problem.

dont victim blame

/thread

little kids someitmes take showers together,it's somehow bad if someone older wants to join the shower? like wtf?!
also i won't have a threesome with your wife and her daughter, fuck off

I want an American teacher

Reportef amerifat

No why would it be a problem? Explain yourself instead of making kindiegarden arguments.

It's like you never had a mom user. Their mothers probably snooping on their phones or whatever to see where they go all the time then find this bitch's texts and go full bananas

that's what i'm saying, there is nothing wrong with me waving my dick at underage girls in the shower.It would be very feminist not to do that.
i;m with you 100%

This. I doubt 15 year olds are sneaky. They think wearing axe deodorant covers up cigarette smoke smell, and chewing gum hides the smell of alcohol.

As if someones mom would go crazy because their son is fucking a couple of bitches

CHAD FUCK YOU !!! YOURE A VICTIM DUDE !!! YOURE TOTALLY NOT SMOKING WEED AND BRAGGING ABOUT FUCKING A HOT BLOND SLUT WITH YOUR FIRENDS!!!

Are you even capable of making a non-sarcastic response that has some kind of value? 14 year olds fucking each other and older people is simply reality. They're not magically harmed by fucking a 27 yr old vs. a 15 year old. I think you are making silly, irrational posts because you are reacting emotionally instead of rationally.

>mfw sexy high school teacher never masturbated in front of me
sageing so the jealousy goes away faster

Moms would go crazy, dads(if not beta cuck) on the other hand, would probably want the deets over a few beers.

>all these beta pussy worshipers thinking there's nothing wrong with this

This dumb slut is collecting paychecks made out of our money to educate our kids and all she does is be a massive whore. 15 year old kid fucking a hot milf is fine but not if she's supposed to be a fucking educator, this is why American education is fucked, it's being run by stupid spoiled whores

I'm 90% certain that they got busted because they became increasingly needy, obsessive and pushy towards the boys.

Like first
>whoa hot teacher pussy score
and then a prison of crying, accusations, tears and threats.

I'm almost certain there's more that just wont get busted because they're not complete psychos.

Of course this shit never happened to me
Typical

Kek yeah our education is bad because of sex, its not like it's based on Prussian military education and exists to brainwash students into worshipping the welfare state or anything.

i am being sarcastic to you because you are a retard and don;t deserve a proper response but anyway.
In my 1st post i made fun of that guy for getting excited by the idea of his gf using (as he says) kids.
I didn't say a 14 yeard old will be harmed if he fucks a 20 year old.
Don't answer again, i can't deal with you.

It probably was. My school didn't have any hot young teachers, but the ugly girls' PE coach was finger-banging a bunch of the high school girls' basketball players and turning them into confused lesbians. The boys' PE coach was banging a chick starting her junior year and ended up marrying her after she graduated. A lot of times everyone is completely aware of what is going on, but if no one complains the schools just let it go.

iktf

I'm with Hans on this. There is no way in hell a crazy bitch in mid-20s and a highschool kid can have a healthy relationship. A couple of one night stands - sure, but nothing more.

Now you're just lying and obfuscating, it was pretty clear by your posts you had a problem with it.
>can 14 yr olds vote and drive?? :(
>can I show dick to little girls?
But just keep being a lazy dishonest Greek and see where that gets you.

It's bad because it's almost entirely female, men are afraid to be teachers now because all it takes is one female student to lie about you touching her (happens all the time) and you're fucked. And if you think an entire generation of kids being educated by 20 something females who are so childish they're still living out high school sex fantasies isn't a problem you're retarded, you really think the girl from OP is fit to educate people?

I heard about that, how male teachers at one school were instructed to never stay alone with one of the girls for their own good. It's only a matter of time before they male teacher are by default not above the suspicion of fucking boys too.

Seriously could someone explain this epidemic of female teachers fucking their students in the USA?
Not sure if other countries experience the same phenomenon.

I agree about female educators, but notice how I said it exists to maintain the welfare state? Who do you think is the main benefactor of that? Women, especially single mothers/feminists. Your problem here is a naive belief in public education which has always been for control and not creating intelligent and valuable people.

I'm glad it never happened to me, all of my teachers were ugly as fuck.
Except for Ms. Marshall
Omg

It probably happens often in other countries as well, but our Puritan streak and mass moral panic makes it seem like some huge problem.

Anyone who thinks this is ok has no right to complain about women being fucked up in any way. How can you criticize women and regard them as whores and as inferior but also praise them being whores and consider sexual abuse of our adolescent brothers as something to be jealous of.

As men we have a responsibility to our children and to our women to lead. Women might not be so fucked up in our society if we didn't trade social favors with them for sex. We all know women do not have the same faculties as we do and they will use sex to get what they want. Any man who lets a woman have power through this degenerate and culturally destructive deal is a cuck and a degenerate. Sex is not more important than the future of our society. If we held women to a higher standard we would all have faithful wives who put their responsibilities to their husbands and children first.

Because your teachers look like this and no student would fuck them.

Adolescent men consider 20somethong women as a huge victory. You're never going to be able to change that, they're also attracted to women in power. We have to base positions on reality or else they're ineffectual wishful thinking and fantasy.

What has to happen is taking women out of power, and this is complex. You havebto disband the welfare state and give back sexual power to young mem and boys. This may create some other things which you may find uncomfortable like a resurgence of pederasty, which is actually far more valuable than the pure lustful relations between boys and sluts.

The current decay was predetermined. We can't stop it anymore, let alone reverse it. You 'll need to execute like 80% of the youth (both men and women) to go back to good old times, impossible. I suggest you to simply wait for the Judgement Day, it must be very soon.

yes i didn't say a 14 yeard old will be harmed for life if he once fucks a 20 year old
and yes i have a problem with it because all retards like you always say teachers fucking their students won;'t cause any problems and your response is that
>14 year olds fucking each other
how often does that happen?did you have many non virgin 14 year olds in your school,if yes how did they end up?i bet they are not some short of losers who live hedonistic lifestyle
14 year olds don't and shouldn't have sex even with people at their age,because they get too obsessed with it

>keep being a lazy dishonest Greek and see where that gets you
being too lazy to answer seriously to a random nobody in Sup Forums won't cause any problems in my life, just be glad you earned so many (you)'s from me
as for the greek part, your father is greek but your whore mother hasn't told you yet
remember this the next time you will use greek as an insult

man she would look so fucking hot gagging on my cock

bet her pussy smells tho desu