Pro tip:
>You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbRQlgt0mfE
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/full_width/public/thumbnails/image/1-bluemarble_west.jpg?itok=hRooa_1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The earth is not flat but it is hollow and we are on the inside.

>math

Then why can't I look up and Africa or other continents

>high altitude balloon

because of holograms. Also there are no such things as forests.

>water seeks its own level

Look outside and into the horizon. It's completely flat.

>high powered lens zooms past the (((horizon))) bringing ships back into view

>What is focal length

Really makes u think.

>every picture of earth is openly admitted (by NASA and other space agencies) to be a cartoon

obviously fake.

cartoons are cool

>science

That's weird
That's from Nasa ?

Yes the earth is flat

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is flat and enjoy that you have been lied to.

that pic is amazing looks like a 3-D cube on top of saturn.

You're a conspiracy theorist

That's all the argument I need

youtube.com/watch?v=CbRQlgt0mfE

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Endless endless endless proofs

nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/full_width/public/thumbnails/image/1-bluemarble_west.jpg?itok=hRooa_1o

those lines dont make fucking sense
the one near the lunar lander doesnt line up with its shadow properly

and the lower 2 are lmost parallel yet so far apart from the top one

what

you can't see Polaris from the southern hemisphere

>accepting both the moon landing and flat earth Jews in one post

My God, kill yourself

Do the flat eathers believe the moon and the sun is flat as well?

So let's assume that the earth is actually flat. What would that mean? Why is it flat and what is the general theory of the universe that flat earthers hold beyond "the earth is flat."

The background is fixed using the official GoPro filter to fix lens distortion. You can try it yourself.

The satellite is bent because we obviously don't have only the green screen background to fix. They over-impose the satellite over the wide angle lens background.

Also, you're literally retarded.

Last year I drove from Perth to Broome (Western Australia) which I just looked on maps is 1600km or over 1000 miles for those who prefer obsolete measurement units.
That is a very long way and I can tell you that it was flat for the entire journey.

>sweden
Why can't muslims understand science?

>sucking all the cut kike dick

My God, teach yourself

(((Saturn)))

Tell me about Saturn, why does he wear the hexagon?

That picture was obviously taken in a Hollywood studio.

he is right.
it would.

he's a big guy that's for sure

See

nasa.gov says it was on the moon
then again you werent even alive when it was broadcast live

yes of course all evidence is faked

the conspiracy theorists infallible argument

lol china is such a shitty country, cant even fake their space shit with todays tech. not even as good as 48 years ago from usa. sad!

see
so NASA are now conspiracy theorists?

It's not about the shape, it's about our reality.

We're apparently an accident that came out of the explosion of nothing, a tiny spec of dust in a vast universe. Globe and distant (((stars))) are part of this story. It discredits the Bible and makes God unnecessary.

Flat earth is a created realm, all there is, just like it says in the Bible. Stars are lights (maybe sonoluminescence), not distant suns. Waters above, waters bellow, that kind of stuff.

You can believe either of those, both are religions, there's absolutely no conclusive evidence about it.

no just you are

If earth is flat why aren't any other planets flat? How in space does a flat disk come to be formed when everything else is spherical?

If a plane were to stay perfectly stationary independent of the earth, the planet would fly away from it at 30km/s and leave it in space.

No, NASA is telling you straight that those photos are not real, but rather compiled and prepared in Photoshop. You're the conspiracy theorist.

that's not past the horizon dipshit.

>the logic of a critical thinking coincidence theorist

10/10

Conspiracy reasons

Are there no flat earthers who will answer this? The earth is flat, then what? Are there no theories beyond that? I want to know what your dogma is and whether it is born out of religious bias.

>If the pool balls are spheres, why is the pool table not a sphere?
Because flat earth is not a disk traveling through your imaginary vast space. Flat earth is our realm, with seemingly spherical lights circling above us.

Look into it, all these questions are answered.

yeah that's right

prove to me that we are flat even though every single other planet we can see is round

You don't understand the difference between an enhanced/falsecolor photograph and a faked / doctored photograph, do you?

You realize every single photograph taken from an iPhone is technically a "fake photo" by the standards you have for NASA, right?

Ever look at other "planets" before?

I mean with your own eyes, not some silly cartoons you saw on TV

>theres a reason they were called wandering stars before (((planets)))

You didn't watch the video, did you? It shows.

There are two main theories beyond that

1) as holy books have said, there is a dome over us

2) holy books are bs and there is more land past the ice wall as Admiral Byrd said he found abundant with resources and land bigger than north america

I can drop a ball to the ground, and it stays still.
If earth was round, it would roll off of it.

Checkmate, spherecucks.

this is what flat earthers actually believe

You are retarded - what is the difference between celluloid film stocks, analogue photography and digital hi def??

see

This is the typical bullshit to sway people away from researching.

No flat earther believes this stupid shit. Do your own research, ignore these aussie shills.

see
cant even read a thread tsk tsk, these kikes sure are lazy today

>theres a reason they were called wandering stars before (((planets)))
That's because they are clearly not rotating the earth.

>Flat earth is a created realm, all there is, just like it says in the Bible. Stars are lights (maybe sonoluminescence), not distant suns. Waters above, waters bellow, that kind of stuff.

and there's the crux of it. Absolute bible bullshit believed unquestioningly by people with weak minds and a powerful cognitive dissonance.
It's all just a creationist's solipsistic wet dream.

What are telescopes?

This pic supports the fact that the earth is round, but looks flat because of water - you retard!

t-there were no dinosaurs! muh bibble!

I have researched, I have a telescope, I know a fucking ball when I see one, why are the other planets round? Is this one broken like your parents chromosomes?

>Condemnation before investigation.

Future will show who was suffering from a powerful cognitive dissonance, my friend. I guarantee it's you.

What are Newtonian equations?

>If a plane were to stay perfectly stationary independent of the earth, the planet would fly away from it at 30km/s and leave it in space.

I think you just solved space travel

the solar system is moving through the galaxy at 72,000 kilometers per hour

so if you have a ship that stays in place, it doesn't even need fuel

you just let the earth go, stay in place and get to fucking Alpha Centauri

science!

Focus your telescope properly retard

You do realise that thing can be both round and flat?

yeah thats saturn the wandering star. not sure if I see your point. Its just as all the wandering stars

kekd audibly m8

>what is water slightly curving upwards in a glass
This is literally 6th grade science

Muslims don't understand gravity, newton is definitely beyond them.

The photo is made up of multiple other photos. All that is showing is that the same photo was taken twice

DAMN

>croatia being this ruthless

is this crocop?

As someone who climbs a lot of mountains when you get to the summit you can see clear as day a flat horizon rather than a circular shape curving off. You idiots just blindly follow what the government and teachers tell you about here but on other topics claim to be redpilled. Fuck you.

I have personally used a telescope to look at Jupiter and Saturn and they appeared pretty much as expected. Mars is just a reddish dot, pretty boring.

>Being a small speck in a giant, random Universe where things fly around eachother is SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE

>A pocket dimension composed purely of a flat plane with a painted sky ceiling that appears dome-like and has perfect angular changes depending on where you move in the world, and is also made of water that is not affected by gravity MAKES PERFECT SENSE

>Because the Bible told me

Are you even trying?

Here's a riddle: Why is Polaris on the equator when you visit the equator, and on the zenith at the North Pole? And why is it hidden from view if you go south enough? If the earth is a plane, travelling long distances would never make you go upside down or change your angle relative to the sky, you'd always be facing right side up.

The globe perfectly explains why there are 360 degrees worth of constellations which are hidden to viewers north or south of you. There SHOULD BE NO SOUTHERN SKY if the earth is flat. An Australian is clearly and obviously upside down relative to a North America. This doesn't make sense if we're walking on a 1-to-1 scale map.

gods word proves it

Sure, the word hasn't even been invented back then. They were known as dragons in those days.

The Chinese zodiac also has a dragon as one of the signs. All the other animals are known and alive today, so why would they just put one fictional animal in there?

THERE ARE LITERALLY HUMAN MADE BUILDINGS ON THIS PLANET THAT ARE TALL ENOUGH FOR ONE TO SEE THE CURVE OF THE EARTH

if the earth is flat , how come there has never been a single image of the edge?

how come we dont run out of water pouring over the edge

are the literal millions of sea men who circumnavigate the globe everyday not to be trusted?

can not a single one of them prove your theory?

>because focus turns a picture into pretty cgi given to you via nasa

lol'd gypsies man, quirky lil buggers arent ya

>saturn.jpg

me too

This. I have climbed Mnt. Munamägi, Everest and Olympus, and in every one of them i saw no curve there. The world is flat, get over it.

Water does curve though. The earth isn't shaped like a sphere it's a bit "squashed".

because clouds make words in the sky all the time right

>um emu wars kangs crocs etc and a chip chip cheerio mate

see

You say it's a sphere? Oh sweetie, do you REALLY believe everything the media tells you? You say that you've seen pictures of it being round, but I've seen it flat with my own eyes. If we're going by eyewitness accounts alone, i win hands down. You haven't been to space, and neither have i. You're forced to presume that the earth is flat.

Assuming you are perfectly stationary in the universe and in the exact spot where Alpha Centauri is moving to and don't get affected by any gravitational pull while you're waiting around getting drunk then you'd be right.

Unfortunately none of those variables are really achievable for us, however you did achieve being a fuckwit.

You're asking a guy on Sup Forums why he doesn't have a fully explained and working model. Give me NASA budget ($50 million / day) and I will gladly produce a model for you.

In your model, earth curves 8 inches per squared mile. Prove that, dummy. We'll talk about other details later.

noone with 100 thousand dollars to spend hiking up a mountain is wasting his time on pol

So the main reason you FE types believe it so much is that it confirms for you that there is an ever loving sky daddy looking down at his disc shaped creation, that everything written in the bible is the literal truth and one day Goddaddy will reveal all and give everyone a hug.

You are mentally and spiritually ill.

>/thumbnails/image
what is the context of this "photo"

Image result for antarctic treaty
The Antarctic Treaty. The Antarctic Treaty was signed in Washington on 1 December 1959 by the twelve countries whose scientists had been active in and around Antarctica during the International Geophysical Year (IGY) of 1957-58. It entered into force in 1961 and has since been acceded to by many other nations.

>those who go die or are arrested AKA Jarle Andhoy and others like him