Best sandnigggers

Great ancient civilazation
Don't kill each other that much
Actually still produce culture and have industry.
Won a war against kikes!

JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

Well this is ironic.

There's a reason the last pharaohs of Egypt were Greek. Egypt wasn't Arabic during the Roman empire, they even spoke Greek right up until Byzantine authority eroded and the Arabs took over. Ancient Egyptians might not be strictly Greek, but they were definitely closer to Greek than Arab.

And now there's a Greek calling Egypt a sandnigger civilisation. I'd sooner accept it was a Greek civilisation.

>t. Ptolemaios I Soter

>Won a war against kikes
They won by the Trudeaunic virtue of us killing them

the Arab civilization was actually good until Islam came.

WE WUZ EGYPTIAN AND SHHHEIIITTT

If you watch speeches of arab dictators like hussein or gadafi they say all the times
and as Egyptians say...
About ancient history now Greeks had Alexander the great who annexed Egypt that's why the last pharaohs were Greek.
But by that time ancient Egyptian civilazation was in decay already.

Thanks,I suppose, but.

>Still produce culture and have industry

Yet for some reason we are only barely above the "3rd world country" line

>Won a war against kikes

We didn't win the last war we had against them but at the same time we didn't lose,it ended as a peace treaty that Israelis forced themselves to accept
after they failed to take 2 major and strategically important towns west of the Suez Canal. And the main reason we didn't do so well in our part in this war was because we were supplied by the (((Soviet Union))) which is known to be the biggest supplier of outdated and shit weapons at their time.

Also our generals and officers were one of the shittiest in the fucking world.

>Putting 2 characters from a shitty irrelevant country in their shitty game and make them both women

I hope the developers die a horrible death

The last time we had our own identity was when we didn't get invaded by fucking everybody.

Still won
Now allies...
Good move

Ptolemaic dynasty which ruled egypt for +/- 300 years was greek (macedonian) tho, there defintely was ethnic greek presence during those times (massive land grands for greek settlers for their military as they saw the natives 'incapable' of performing a proper Philip style phalanx)
They actually wuz egyptian for a bit

Islam was literally the main reason why our country had any sort of progress back in the day and we were viewed very highly by Amr Ibn Al-As,peace be upon him.

Meanwhile the Romans viewed us as nothing but a country-sized grain farm

I can speak a little bit arabic and I have some connections there.
I also have a capital of 500.000 egp
Is it a good move to come and open a cafe in Egypt? ( I happen to know a lot about coffee)

No, it dates earlier than that. Think of it more like American dominance, Greeks and Phoenicians controlled trade in the Mediterranean and Egypt actually didn't trade much besides grain, in which they basically fed most of the ancient world. Most agricultural economies become easily influenced by outside powers, so Greeks had a very strong presence in Egypt even before the bronze age collapse.

Eh, it was just shitty. Arabs over populated due to finally "getting" trade, after that they overran northern Africa.

Egyptians still have a fairly unique identity, Coptic Christianity even has some (obviously not many) elements of pre-Christian monotheism. Arab Egyptians are.. well, Arab. How Arabs claim to be anything besides migrants from the Arabian peninsula is beyond me.

What the fuck are you on about papadopoulos they lost a battle against as
all there civilization is gone and they expelled all the civilized people when they turned communist most Honorable people from Egypt are rather Greek or from the rest of Europe

I would suggest try and opening a cafe somewhere more economically stable and not shitty,like Turkey.

Nonetheless,if you do insist on opening one here,there is a very high chance that you will do very well as cafes are immensely popular, to the point that they are considered one of the main parts of our culture during the modern day. But I suggest you open it in middle to high-class areas to avoid dealing with shitty people.

Cold coffee
Do you have that?

Papadopoulos actually cared about you I don't give shiet.
You are only good to vote for us on Eurovision.

Never heard of such a thing in cafes around here but I am very sure that it would be popular here especially during the summer and spring seasons

This gives me hopes
I already have money on Egp and can deal with the villagers (they like redpilled Greeks) and it is really pleasant being called hawaga and have respect just cause you are Greek.