1,500 RECORDED ACID ATTACKS IN LONDON SINCE 2011

Acid attacks in Britain's capital are soaring to new heights, new data reveals.

>A Freedom of Information request submitted by the Mirror shows that between 2011 and 2016, London had nearly 1,500 cases of the devastating crime, which burns the skin and leaves victims cowering from their injuries.

>In the long term, the scale of the injuries are so scarring that victims can often suffer serious psychological damage as a result of the attacks. Last year alone, there were 431 such acid attacks – a rise of 170 cases from the year prior. The figures match a general UK trend, in which the crime rate for such attacks has risen by 50% since 2005.

>Globally, roughly 80% of victims tend to women. Attacks are often carried out by vengeful men who have had their marriage proposals or sexual advances rebuffed. However, acid attack charities in the UK estimate that British victims are predominantly men, at roughly 71% of victims. Jaf Shah, the executive director of the support group Acid Survivors Trust International (ASTI), told the Guardian: "Looking at the data in general, there is a fairly large probability that a high percentage of the incidents are male-on-male attacks and most likely to be gang-related.

>"The numbers appear to be very high and suggest an increase, which is very concerning." A former gang member described how acid attacks had become more acceptable and were not seen as a "big deal". "People don't think of the consequences," he said. "It's easy to buy most of the ingredients legally…One of my cousins was done a few years ago. He was attacked on his shoulder and my uncle just dressed it for him at home.

archive.fo/2hi2g

This is some third world tier shit. Are things really this bad in London?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39328233
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilkhanate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chagatai_Khanate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have Khan as mayor of course it's that bad

It'd all Pakis and Arabs doing it, isn't it?

I understand why the liberal media covers this up, they're basically sugar coating a hostile takeover by foreign actors. They want this to happen.

If they had White Female privillege theyd have had their faces fixed. And given a TV Show or 2.

>be this woman
>end up this horribly disfigured
>thinking putting on lipstick will make a difference

like seriously, that's just cruel. whoever gave her makeup, I mean

Well, stupidity is contagious, so when that sort of shit becomes a trend it can start to spread. You see other people doing it, you hear of it happening, you start seeing it as something you could do too

how are these inbreds getting access to the acid? it says the ingredients are easy to mostly buy legally, but to put them together takes chemical knowhow. who the fuck is supplying to them

what's the solution?

I see what you did there.

>Globally, roughly 80% of victims tend to women. Attacks are often carried out by vengeful men who have had their marriage proposals or sexual advances rebuffed. However, acid attack charities in the UK estimate that British victims are predominantly men, at roughly 71% of victims
in the UK estimate that British victims are predominantly men, at roughly 71% of victims
>men 71% of the victims

tin the UK estimate that British victims are predominantly men, at roughly 71% of victims

They only ever show women for >muh suppression >patriachy

increase the supply of acid and enjoy the show

Live on the outskirts of London and it's fucking great 95 percent white, everyone gets on and there's little to no crime. Feelsgoodman.

London must fall so that England might live.

Roasties getting BTFO.

LMAO @ that abomination putting on a lipstick.

12 M of H2SO4

BIN THAT BASE

Any country that mass imports wahhabi mudshsit jihaddists want this. Don't feel bad this is the bed they chose to lay in.

> London

Why is anyone surprised? It's a terrible place.

You seem to assume organised crime rings wouldnt have access to the knowhow. Acid attacks are common in the middle east crime rings so i assume it just came from there.

This is the Sup Forumsest comment ever

make it possible for law abiding citizens to own a handgun.

around wahabbis, watch your money.

The Mongols were Muslim btw

>Attacks are often carried out by vengeful men

Oh just men? Any kind of man I suppose. This isn't tied to any particular culture and if you sample a random group of men the distribution would be equal, right?

All those damn acid throwing white men, curse them.

How dare you point that out. Literally Hitler.

EAT THE FALAFEL
GET A FACE LIKE A WAFFLE

But you can get 4 years in jail for even verbally trying to oppose mass immigration from shitty cultures. and all its delights

Why do you keep reposting this? We know London is a shithole.

Bromley? Havering? I'm from Croydon. Escaped to Barnet when it got too dark and now the fucking Muzzrats are moving here in waves.

My friend lives in Finchley, which parts are the most Muzzy?

Whats the muslim equivalent of

Burn the coal pay the toll

Fuck a white
meet the Shiite!

Now some racist whites will blame Muslims and immigrants for it.

This should be London's equivalent to the Rotherham scandal. It's being kept from us for purely political reasons

Every woman, and man for safe measure, should carry a vial or box of sodium bicarbonate at all times. If some nut uses acid on you, it will neutralize it before it can do serious injury.

Women are the ones voting for leftist parties so keep the acid coming. They will learn with time.

White men never wanted these savages to begin with.

>Tengri
>allah

>they will learn
No they won't, they'll side with the invaders. Women always have throughout history.
White men are retarded to allow their women to make such decisions. There won't be any going back from this.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39328233

The Mongols were not all Muslim. In fact they were responsible for sacking Baghdad

>What is syncreticism

When i was i college i remember hearing of a gang related acid attack. I think it was something to do with the Peckham youth.

Fuck a honky, now your face looks wonky

Why dont you just say baking soda, Heisenberg?

WRONG

Rebuff Omid,
Face the acid

>The Mongols were Muslim btw
you mean The Mongols wrecked the Muslim

Only after some time

And those were technically Tatars, not Mongols

>foreigner gangs in 1950
>"give me a cut of your net profits or I'll break all the shit in your store"

>foreigner gangs in 2017
>"fuck me and have my kids or I will melt your face with acid, just kidding I'll do it anyway"

It's like when you have third world subhumans flooding your country you notice an increase in third world behavior and watch your country slowly turn third world. The only curious part about this is that people act surprised.

I bet you this lady was one of the ones that voted right-leaning and never asked for this shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
>Islam (1313–1502)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilkhanate
>Islam (1295–1335)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chagatai_Khanate
>later Naqshbandi Sunni Islam

Also, the reason why China has to deal with mudslimes nowadays is thanks to the Mongols that ruled over them and let mudslimes do whatever they want in the western parts of the nation.

Maybe women should carry a base with them at all times to offset the damage.

Aaaaaayyyyyy~

Neglect your race
Acid in face

Successor states=/= Mongol khanate

Islam, bringing new way to maim to your country
Diversity is (Molar) Strength

Forget your place
Acid in the face

I nominate

fuck i got oatz in my nose

Soooooo progressive.

Surely we as a society need to continue pushing policies that ensure this continues to rise.

Meh I like it.
The absolute best way to blow a cunt out is to steal the only thing of value she has.

>carry out an assault with a knife

Charge: attempted murder

>carry out an assault with acid

Charge: Grievous Bodily Harm (not as serious as attempted murder)

That's why it's mostly gangs doing it and why the victims are blokes.