THE MOST IMPORTANT RED PILL

The misguided and erroneous belief in blank-slate human equality is the core pillar which supports all leftist ideologies

One only has to destroy this single pillar and everything else comes crashing down.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/red-ice-radio/matthew-battaglioli-the-consequences-of-equality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe equality as you see it doesn't exist, maybe equal outcome is not an appropriate goal for our society, but life is still in some way competitive. What's a competition without fair and equal rules?

If we were to simply call "equality" as "equal treatment" then we create a situation where it's purely your merits which get you ahead, perhaps elevating you above others. If this treatment were not fair, the statistical outlier of great people that aren't expected to be great will never rise. They will never reach their full potential and won't contribute to humanity.

I meet your red pill with a blue pill, so equal outcome is a myth, equal treatment and equality before the law is eugenic. Eugenics makes us all greater.

>lol all opinions are to be held on equal ground, and are therefore equal in the eyes of reality
>I wrote something that is antithetical to what you wrote, therefore it is just as true/important

Truly, the day when ausfags will be gassed cannot come quickly enough

Who are you quoting? When did I say shit about equal opinions? If I'm harping on about competition, if opinions can be compared, wouldn't it seem obvious that I in fact do not believe every opinion is equally?

My point is simpler, if everyone plays on an equal field the truly great will shine. They'll get laid more, they'll receive more, they'll raise children more likely to get laid more and therefore we implement eugenics simply by enforcing equality before the law.

It doesn't matter if everyone or no one is equal because they should be treated that way anyway. Any other society would simply incentivise retarded traits, like vaginas and brown skin in STEM.

There is a difference in believing in equality of opportunity / equality under the law and believing that all people are equal.

The latter is what I am referring to and what all liberal progressive ideologies are built on.

Normies are starting to wake up to it.

blasphemy

I believe the same.

also the fact that their biggest enemy is global
look at the rights founding arguments and ir's biggest enemy
it's beautiful once you see it and really important to create strategies on destroying it

globalwarmng*

The image is logically wrong. If that image was correct then there'd need to be no colour difference and no difference in gender. All the people need to be a certain colour and all the genders should either be all male or all female.

>fuck me I didn't realise this is what leftists are actually trying to accomplish by promoting racemixing and genderbending

the biggest crisis we face as mankind is that we are not equal, but our overlords want us to believe we are. they see us as all the same so they've tried to convince us to say it, and proudly. this is a cancerous ideology and I do not subscribe to it

Really? I'm a "leftist" and I have never met anyone who believes "all people are equal", usually when somebody says that phrase it is implied to be in the context of laws and rights.

Wow, i've never seen anyone directly disagree with the statement "all humans are equal".

Can't you be like everyone else and debate the meaning of "equal"?

Fair enough, people aren't equal (the same man isn't equal to himself on different days), but the basis for rights and opportunities exists across different people; suffrage shouldn't be contingent on physical strength or (past a fairly low threshold) intelligence, for instance.

You can't though because the moment you argue for equality of opportunity the equality of outcome people point to unequal outcomes as 'proof' of unequal opportunities.

You cannot escape this trap without asserting that some people are indeed better than other people.

its crazy how leftist believe that the truest form of diversity will be achieved through extensive and excessive race mixing (leading to a more homogenized society where differences between the races cease to exist)..

its like deep down inside they dont believe in their own bullshit or they lack the faculty to see the contradiction, and more importantly danger, in their thinking

Yeah, the lunatics even made a new word for actual equality in treatment:

Equity

>moment you argue for equality of opportunity the equality of outcome people point to unequal outcomes as 'proof' of unequal opportunities.

Really? Any evidence for this being an integral part of "liberal" ideologies?

Beyond affirmative action in the U.S and some gender quotes here and there, there is nothing I can think of where this is used as some kind of guideline for policy making.

By and large, western society is based on meritocracy.

We have a saying in Poland that perfectly describes the pic rel
"Paper will accept everything"

>One only has to destroy this single pillar and everything else comes crashing down.
nah. Some leftists will admit in private that not everyone is born equal and they use THAT as a justification for pro-minority policies.

>blank-slate human equality
Seriously. Even in the Declaration of Independence, equality was reserved for white land owning males living the US. Women are not men, and red-skin and black-skinned savages are not human. Dirty leftists in the 19th c. were caught up in the industrial revolution and the enthusiasm for standardization was over-applied.

Are you the same based boer from Syria general? I see you everywhere

>See MLKs dream speech.

Equality of opportunity is stupid though. How do you ensure equal opportunity?

Should I be able to get the same opportunities as the 160iq Jewish billionaire? Why does he get all the good connections? Why not me? He's fucking up my equal opportunit.

What does that mean?

What the fuck are the orange and yellow stick figures meant to represent? Scurvy victims and body builders?

Problem is that those who think that they're part of a marginalized / minority group will always blame others for dragging them down instead of admitting that they're just failures or slackers or sometimes just unlucky.

As long as that demand for entitlement which is based on some stupid social/ethnical basis is still en vogue, there is no hope for a truly fair society based on equality of opportunity and meritocracy.

Red Ice Radio with Matthew Battaglioli, Author of "The Consequences of Equality"

soundcloud.com/red-ice-radio/matthew-battaglioli-the-consequences-of-equality