How do we fix this?

How do we fix this?

Nukes

Who cares? This is so ridiculous any black person with an IQ over 90 is self redpilling.. how can racism if it's completely dependent on how you're born? I sometimes wonder if this is a 5d strategy, drive the left to the edge of ridiculous so it defeats itself. The left in its current state is simply not benefiting anything.

If it's such a problem maybe nigs should start marrying nogs who aren't lactose-intolerant.

Milk is the last stand of implicit whiteness.

>Baiting in Quora

Good work

laugh in their faces

>LaSasha

That's a good name.

>any black person with an iq over 90
>black person
>iq over 90
Nice one

Good job guys, we made milk an alt right symbol.
What's next on the agenda?

absolute shit tier false flag bro

So... is sipping milk the white equivalent of a black millenial woman sipping out of a "white tears" mug?

With Calcium

Finns are so racist. Hurrland comes good second.

What's to fix? Wasn't making milk racist on our agenda like a month ago? Job well done

>implying drinking milk isn't a ruse by the government and dairy farmers to trick us into believing milk is necessary for a healthy diet when in reality it's because post-WW2 there was an over-abundance of milk left and the government and dairy farmers needed a way to get fid of it

No because our indo-european ancenstors domesticated cows and dairy became our main source of food and if you couldn't digest milk you died

1490106984815s

sunbathing and getting tanned

>sociology major
>"whiteys"

She would lose every ounce of her shit if someone said "darkey", though.

milk is one of the most important factors in being big and strong in adult life. as long as conservatives are drinking it and liberals and niggers are not, i'm cool with it.

Only chocolate milk allowed in my classroom

>whiteys

>Actually unironically uses the term "whitey"

DON'T FORGET, MILK IS WHITE

WHITES DRINK WHITENESS TO MAKE THEM WHITE

WE NEED TO DRINK MORE STARBUCKS COFFEE TO WHITENESS WITH LIBERALISM AND DARKER SKIN

wtf I love milk now

Playing "guess the ethnicity" shouldn't be this easy

Any sauce on the teacher kicking the student out of class for drinking milk or is the poster a troll?

Nah unfortunately not. Although it says 'sociology' and 'Berkley' so this kind of thing is actually quite probable!

we just let them be, their loss. Milk's a great source of healthy lipids, calcium, vitamin d, protein, etc.

I thought race was just a social construct Really weird how blacks have been socially constructed to be lactose intolerant.