What does Sup Forums think about Israel's military history?

what does Sup Forums think about Israel's military history?
like can you try to be rational without talking about how evil the kikes are and how they are going to be exterminated and all that?

if you don't know a thing about guns or military outside of hollywood movies, please stay out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arabs and moslems are still alive so it's not that good

The most evil and double faced nation in the world without a doubt.

>what does Sup Forums think about Israel's military history?

It's easy to win when you're well-funded, well-supplied and your enemies are Arabs.

I think, at least on that last one, Israel has never had a problem with admitting that they were blessed with stupid enemies.

Nasser just parked an entire column in the Sinai. One clever strike that killed his air support left them as easy prey. I'll give you that the co-ordinated air field bombings were a good move. What followed was predictable considering how essential air superiority is in war (at least when you are fighting people in uniforms).

Andalusian detected

As a whole, the army isnt that incredible because literally everyone is in it, meaning 2/3 of the soldiers aren't cut out for fighting in any way shape or form. That being said, Israel's special forces, intelligence, and air force, are some of the best in the world. That's really saying something about a country of 8 million ""people""(really only 6 million)

When Aryan Man finally learns who cut down the World Trees and destroyed Hyperborea, Israel will be wiped off the map once and for all.

Our army sucks, we won cause we superior in our intelligence and creative thinking

Do you mean terrorism?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

That's not true schlomo, we have superior training and superior IQ

dude you had one job, not to be autistic, is this hard for you?

You have superior firepower because you rats own most of our politicians. When that stops, good luck

Jews are extremely bad with guns and martial arts, accept it

get out of my thread you dumb burger

You wouldnt be able to do shit without US support.

That's not true. Irgun had no problem bombing the King David Hotel back when Britain had the mandate.

When you get out of my government, media, and financial industry, Mordecai

>if you don't know a thing about guns or military outside of hollywood movies, please stay out.
i only know that jews invented uzi, which is considered one of the shittiest weapon made

>Italy
>Benelli

Not so fast, Berlusconi.

dont undersell yourselves youve been outnumbered from day one.

better equipment and training with excellent tactics make up for that

I still think its pretty fucking badass to defeat 5 countries devoted to destroying them and not only do you defeat them in 6 days, BUT you also get a lot of land in the process.

what's this? an actual rational set of posts?
Sup Forums i am impressed

in fact have you ever seen italian talking about their warfare legacy?
anyway Beretta's handguns are pretty good...or at least above average

Imagine the relief they felt when they finally got nukes.

>tfw I am the holocauster now

kek

comfy pic user

got more of that?

I haven't, actually I rarely see Italians saying we wuz romans n shieet for some reason, are Italians really this self hating?

You have an IQ of 115 but creativity is not what you are good at. It is language.

>Israel's special forces, intelligence, and air force, are some of the best in the world.

He believes the IDF/Mossad meme lol

>are Italians really this self hating?
nah, it's just we have the dignity to not spew on the grave of our ancestors ...

is that because Italians aren't really Romans maybe

meh...who cares of who was romans? romans along with probably many others populations have edify what we have inherited as Italy.

In 1948 there was weapon embargo, until 1970 USA was not helping or funding Israel. In 1973 Israel fought directly against Russia. Israel is a fine machine - arabs are losing even to themself

I quite deliberately said "well funed and well supplied" without referencing the US. They were sourcing weapons from South Africa at the time (even got a nuke if old rumors are to be believed).

>israel's military history
>bullying retards, kids, and preggo roasties
E L I T E
L
I
T
E

Can't the same be said for you though?
it is good that no massive war breaks out again.

The wars against the arabs are a cover up for the jews real war: the war against the white races and western civilisation,

>Israel military history
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

All we have is smart people and money. Which is basically all you need.
Smart people think about strategies and build awesome shit
Money enables strategies and buildinh awesome shit